Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

12 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I thought you liked Yorkshire Red?

Nah, he’s going to batter me in Bruges, Antwerp, Ghent or somewhere else on the weekend of the 4/3/22, 11/3/22 or an alternative date.

9 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Nah, he’s going to batter me in Bruges, Antwerp, Ghent or somewhere else on the weekend of the 4/3/22, 11/3/22 or an alternative date.

And you can pair up if you like. And you can fucking pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fucking dinner.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

And you can pair up if you like. And you can fucking pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fucking dinner.

I’m bringing Tooth and a selection of nibbles. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Are you the little cunt or the big cunt? 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Even worse, look what happened to the top rate of Income Tax.

Screenshot_2021-09-07-14-06-04-00_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

58 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m bringing Tooth and a selection of nibbles. 

I’d see if Anny road is still available if I were you.  The Tooth’s still not available. 

900C2625-511D-49B3-A7CC-698EC33A1ABB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

The cunts who are doing this are still leading in the polls.

38 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Of course, government revenue as a proportion of GDP is higher now than it was in 1979.

Point?

49 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Of course, government revenue as a proportion of GDP is higher now than it was in 1979.

Income Tax has become a less significant source of Government revenue in that time, as rates of regressive taxes - like VAT and NI - have increased.

"How have government revenues changed over time? | IFS Taxlab" https://ifs.org.uk/taxlab/key-questions/how-have-government-revenues-changed-over-time

16 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The cunts who are doing this are still leading in the polls.

I've been on forums where people have argued that the rich should pay as little tax as possible, as that's what anyone else would do.

That's the type of 'reasoning' labour are up against. 

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Nobody actually believed they'd look elsewhere for the money did they.

Nope and this is just the beginning. I said from the minute that the first lockdown was announced we would see poverty we’ve not witnessed since Dickens

• Upvote 1

Funny how they always avoid taxing the rentier class?

Surely the red wall voters will now see that they've been lied to and that levelling up and for that matter honesty was always bullshit from the Tories? Probably not.

Just think if a Labour government had raised taxes and broken a manifesto commitment. The media would be reminding everyone for decades.

Wonderful 

Energy costs up, food costs up

A new tax that most companies will use as a reason for no pay rises next year. 

And with all the new money coming in you can guarantee that the tory shareholders on the big care companies will just rise the price of care again. I mean the £600-1000 a week they already charge isn't enough. 

I’ve seen one today claiming The NHS are not underfunded. Their rationale, the fact they have roles like Diversity and Inclusion Managers. This means they are mismanaging their money, not that they don’t have enough of it. 

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Why are labour not shouting from the rooftops..hang on..where is this £350m a week?

It's not helped by Starmer being a bit shit. Him and his team are far too polite and Westminster focussed. Scoring in point's in PMQ's is where it's at.