Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Yup, I know why it's done. My point is, in a supposed democracy, it's shady as fuck.

They are trying to pass a law to stop journo's reporting on them. We need an uprising 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Yup, I know why it's done. My point is, in a supposed democracy, it's shady as fuck.

 

Both Australia and the US, amongst others, are currently working on legislation to reign it in, the UK is sadly not invlolved, more into the online harms bill which reduces freedoms surprisingly and reduces criticism of the government by law.

 

I don't think so much we're sleeping walking in, we've just been so browbeaten we can't keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They are trying to pass a law to stop journo's reporting on them. We need an uprising 

Good luck with that. Your protest will be illegal if it causes someone "annoyance".

 

The irony is that the Tories always get in on a ticket that Labour will be Stalinist and send everyone to the "gulag", when every single time, it's them who try to restrict peoples rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2021 at 12:33, Arniepie said:

I think without a doubt, this is without a shadow of a doubt the most despicable shower of cunts ,which has ever ran the country.

At least Thatcher Had the likes of hesaltine. 

How can any normal working person look at the likes of Johnson, gove,reece mogg etc and think..yep I'm sure they have my best interests at heart?

 

Back to the days of the Whigs and Tories. Someone should start a party representing the working class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

He kind of did the other week.

 

 

 

Made the news if i remember rightly.

 

 

Effectively without calling him a liar saying you lied and you're on notice as it's a resignation offence.

 

He's taking him apart every week and the comms team ae now much better it seems.

 

They should all back Butler now and come out in support, if you write to your MP they have to pass on your concerns to the house and if every MP, or even some, raise it it needs to be addressed by the speaker legally, it's the only way around not being able to call the fat, lying sack of shit a liar in the house without being expelled.

 

Butlers follow up...

 

 

I hope this gets traction as it's not something the press can ignore.

 

 

 


 

Yes mate, but if Starmer was to do exactly what Butler did there, stand up and say explicitly “You’re a liar, everyone knows you’re a liar, you’ve lied about this (insert one of the hundreds he’s told) you’ve lied about that (insert another)” And he continued like Butler did and got kicked out, just imagine how much that would cut through. He could speak to the BBC/ITV/Sky in the lobby straight afterwards and carry on calling him a liar and call it for what it is, the ridiculousness of him being asked to leave. It would be absolutely everywhere. 

 

Give the message to the public that it’s a choice between lies and honesty. 
 

Fuck parliamentary procedures. The government don’t fucking follow them! Attack, Attack, Attack. He’s a liar, rattle off his lies. Again and again and again. 
 

My mate knows Butler and she’s made up with her for that today. My mate is the regional women’s officer for us as well as our Branch media officer and she’s all up in a few other bits as well. The girl has Spina Bifida and these are all unpaid roles. She’s surviving on about four hours sleep a night because she’s so wrapped up in everything online and since the 2019 election and Covid most of the other people in the branch have disappeared or done fuck all. They’re town and borough councillors and she can’t even get them to put a few posts up on Facebook because they can’t be arsed. 
 

I’m made up for her today because that’s a big win for the women’s parts of the party too. 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:


 

Yes mate, but if Starmer was to do exactly what Butler did there, stand up and say explicitly “You’re a liar, everyone knows you’re a liar, you’ve lied about this (insert one of the hundreds he’s told) you’ve lied about that (insert another)” And he continued like Butler did and got kicked out, just imagine how much that would cut through. He could speak to the BBC/ITV/Sky in the lobby straight afterwards and carry on calling him a liar and call it for what it is, the ridiculousness of him being asked to leave. It would be absolutely everywhere. 

 

Give the message to the public that it’s a choice between lies and honesty. 
 

Fuck parliamentary procedures. The government don’t fucking follow them! Attack, Attack, Attack. He’s a liar, rattle off his lies. Again and again and again. 
 

My mate knows Butler and she’s made up with her for that today. My mate is the regional women’s officer for us as well as our Branch media officer and she’s all up in a few other bits as well. The girl has Spina Bifida and these are all unpaid roles. She’s surviving on about four hours sleep a night because she’s so wrapped up in everything online and since the 2019 election and Covid most of the other people in the branch have disappeared or done fuck all. They’re town and borough councillors and she can’t even get them to put a few posts up on Facebook because they can’t be arsed. 
 

I’m made up for her today because that’s a big win for the women’s parts of the party too. 

Tell her thank you for her efforts. She sounds ace. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m made up for her today because that’s a big win for the women’s parts of the party too. 

Is that a euphemism for Ian Austin?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Give the message to the public that it’s a choice between lies and honesty. 

 

That's where Starmer is at and positioning, part of his 'new' strategy, weather it works of not I have no idea, but that's the official party line, from someone who knows well enough for me to trust him.

 

Next is to emulate what Blair did at local and have strong local representation with a focus on local views, whilst giving a strong, simple national messgae, ironically this allowed Corbyn to not be deselected as the CLP wanted Blair to do in 1997.

 

The hope is that the Tories become too toxic even the papers can't hide it/back it, which we are at the point of, or will be soon, though we all know it is never an even playing field.

 

It's a gamble and the attacks will now be ramped up as we're 'clear' of the worst of covid.

 

PS. Kudos to your friends, glorious stuff!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Tell her thank you for her efforts. She sounds ace. 


I would pass the message on but then she’d find out that I lift a lot of political stuff off here to use in our group chats.  
 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

PS. Kudos to your friends, glorious stuff!


Aye, she’s great. Her husband is probably the best friend I’ve made down here in Suffolk. He was round here on Saturday night just for a couple of beers which turned into one of those where he left at 4:30 and it was light outside when he left. 
 

They’ve just applied to put their lad, same age as Turdsette, into the same school starting in September. Both me and my missus are made up that we’ll see them every day and we’ll have the option of carpooling and stuff. 
 

Cracking timing as well because the bloke I normally stand with at picking up time (Chelsea GEEZER) has just moved his kid out of the school but that’s another story. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:


I would pass the message on but then she’d find out that I lift a lot of political stuff off here to use in our group chats.  
 


Aye, she’s great. Her husband is probably the best friend I’ve made down here in Suffolk. He was round here on Saturday night just for a couple of beers which turned into one of those where he left at 4:30 and it was light outside when he left. 
 

They’ve just applied to put their lad, same age as Turdsette, into the same school starting in September. Both me and my missus are made up that we’ll see them every day and we’ll have the option of carpooling and stuff. 
 

Cracking timing as well because the bloke I normally stand with at picking up time (Chelsea GEEZER) has just moved his kid out of the school but that’s another story. 

Is right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:


 

Yes mate, but if Starmer was to do exactly what Butler did there, stand up and say explicitly “You’re a liar, everyone knows you’re a liar, you’ve lied about this (insert one of the hundreds he’s told) you’ve lied about that (insert another)” And he continued like Butler did and got kicked out, just imagine how much that would cut through. He could speak to the BBC/ITV/Sky in the lobby straight afterwards and carry on calling him a liar and call it for what it is, the ridiculousness of him being asked to leave. It would be absolutely everywhere. 

 

Give the message to the public that it’s a choice between lies and honesty. 
 

Fuck parliamentary procedures. The government don’t fucking follow them! Attack, Attack, Attack. He’s a liar, rattle off his lies. Again and again and again. 
 

My mate knows Butler and she’s made up with her for that today. My mate is the regional women’s officer for us as well as our Branch media officer and she’s all up in a few other bits as well. The girl has Spina Bifida and these are all unpaid roles. She’s surviving on about four hours sleep a night because she’s so wrapped up in everything online and since the 2019 election and Covid most of the other people in the branch have disappeared or done fuck all. They’re town and borough councillors and she can’t even get them to put a few posts up on Facebook because they can’t be arsed. 
 

I’m made up for her today because that’s a big win for the women’s parts of the party too. 

There is no way the media could ignore it.

Said it the other day ,the fact that he is an habitual liar has simply gotta be highlighted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see Starmer after being asked to leave the chamber, going full Kevin Keegan on National TV and LBC Radio. 
 

IncompatibleFriendlyBonobo-max-1mb.gif


 

“No, no... when you do that with public health, like he said about Matt Hancock, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that. I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this country and he’s a lying bastard, and he's got to go cap in hand to Joe Biden and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!" 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmer undoubtedly has more integrity than Johnson. I don't think even the most tribalistic Tory, being honest, would say any different. The problem is that, unless his own reputation is squeaky clean, with not the merest whiff of an misleading statement, an untruth, never mind an outright lie, in his background, calling Johnson a liar outright could backfire horribly because it's a sure thing that the many Johnson-supporting papers and pundits will be combing through that background for anything that could be used as an example of lying. Which would leave Starmer as both the liar and the hypocrite.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Newmarket Town Council passed a vote of no confidence in Hancock last night and the Tories got up and walked out. 
 

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/07/27/breaking-hancocks-home-council-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-him/

Hancocks using the 70s Man utd manager Tommy D defence, I did it for love.

 

I liked Tommy D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Newmarket Town Council passed a vote of no confidence in Hancock last night and the Tories got up and walked out. 
 

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/07/27/breaking-hancocks-home-council-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-him/

You should have followed them out ringing a school bell shouting 'shame '.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sir roger said:

You should have followed them out ringing a school bell shouting 'shame '.


That was Newmarket. Our TC meeting is tonight but we haven’t got the numbers to push it through. It’s mostly Tories with a couple of Indy’s (ex-UKIP)

 

Apparently I could go down as a member of the public and ask the question but there’s one absolute piece of shit Tory woman on the council who has a legitimate claim to being a bigger fan of Matt Hancock than I am of Jurgen Klopp. If she waved away my question I wouldn’t trust myself not to jump up on the stage and wrap her laptop around her smarmy, horrible, cunt fucking face.
 

Although if I did do that I’d probably have time to then open up the laptop and unblock myself from her Facebook before the coppers turned up. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×