You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I would pass the message on but then she’d find out that I lift a lot of political stuff off here to use in our group chats.  

Aye, she’s great. Her husband is probably the best friend I’ve made down here in Suffolk. He was round here on Saturday night just for a couple of beers which turned into one of those where he left at 4:30 and it was light outside when he left. 

They’ve just applied to put their lad, same age as Turdsette, into the same school starting in September. Both me and my missus are made up that we’ll see them every day and we’ll have the option of carpooling and stuff. 

Cracking timing as well because the bloke I normally stand with at picking up time (Chelsea GEEZER) has just moved his kid out of the school but that’s another story. 

Is right 

37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yes mate, but if Starmer was to do exactly what Butler did there, stand up and say explicitly “You’re a liar, everyone knows you’re a liar, you’ve lied about this (insert one of the hundreds he’s told) you’ve lied about that (insert another)” And he continued like Butler did and got kicked out, just imagine how much that would cut through. He could speak to the BBC/ITV/Sky in the lobby straight afterwards and carry on calling him a liar and call it for what it is, the ridiculousness of him being asked to leave. It would be absolutely everywhere. 

Give the message to the public that it’s a choice between lies and honesty. 

Fuck parliamentary procedures. The government don’t fucking follow them! Attack, Attack, Attack. He’s a liar, rattle off his lies. Again and again and again. 

My mate knows Butler and she’s made up with her for that today. My mate is the regional women’s officer for us as well as our Branch media officer and she’s all up in a few other bits as well. The girl has Spina Bifida and these are all unpaid roles. She’s surviving on about four hours sleep a night because she’s so wrapped up in everything online and since the 2019 election and Covid most of the other people in the branch have disappeared or done fuck all. They’re town and borough councillors and she can’t even get them to put a few posts up on Facebook because they can’t be arsed. 

I’m made up for her today because that’s a big win for the women’s parts of the party too. 

There is no way the media could ignore it.

Said it the other day ,the fact that he is an habitual liar has simply gotta be highlighted.

I want to see Starmer after being asked to leave the chamber, going full Kevin Keegan on National TV and LBC Radio. 

IncompatibleFriendlyBonobo-max-1mb.gif

“No, no... when you do that with public health, like he said about Matt Hancock, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that. I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this country and he’s a lying bastard, and he's got to go cap in hand to Joe Biden and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!" 

• Upvote 3

Starmer undoubtedly has more integrity than Johnson. I don't think even the most tribalistic Tory, being honest, would say any different. The problem is that, unless his own reputation is squeaky clean, with not the merest whiff of an misleading statement, an untruth, never mind an outright lie, in his background, calling Johnson a liar outright could backfire horribly because it's a sure thing that the many Johnson-supporting papers and pundits will be combing through that background for anything that could be used as an example of lying. Which would leave Starmer as both the liar and the hypocrite.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Newmarket Town Council passed a vote of no confidence in Hancock last night and the Tories got up and walked out. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/07/27/breaking-hancocks-home-council-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-him/

Hancocks using the 70s Man utd manager Tommy D defence, I did it for love.

I liked Tommy D.

Just now, sir roger said:

You should have followed them out ringing a school bell shouting 'shame '.

That was Newmarket. Our TC meeting is tonight but we haven’t got the numbers to push it through. It’s mostly Tories with a couple of Indy’s (ex-UKIP)

Apparently I could go down as a member of the public and ask the question but there’s one absolute piece of shit Tory woman on the council who has a legitimate claim to being a bigger fan of Matt Hancock than I am of Jurgen Klopp. If she waved away my question I wouldn’t trust myself not to jump up on the stage and wrap her laptop around her smarmy, horrible, cunt fucking face.

Although if I did do that I’d probably have time to then open up the laptop and unblock myself from her Facebook before the coppers turned up. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Newmarket Town Council passed a vote of no confidence in Hancock last night and the Tories got up and walked out. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/07/27/breaking-hancocks-home-council-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-him/

Haha, must have been those anti-Semites he warned about in the hustings.

• Upvote 1