You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

39 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He moved out to live with his boyfriend months ago apparently. His best option is a tearful “I’ve been living a lie my whole life ” piece to Breakfast telly but I’m not sure the electorate are ready for a gay Tory PM with a proper coke habit. Sarah knows a lot more than she’s letting on. I think that’s his career over. Boris can father 10 plus kids but if you prefer chaps and Charlie that’s not acceptable. I don’t make the rules. 

Don't reporters doorstep these lot?  Surely they'd know if Gove had left his family home. 

Having an openly gay Tory leader is very unlikely, I'd say the same would be true of Labour, it just still makes a lot of people uncomfortable.  

With Gove out of the running I don't see anybody capable of challenging Johnson.  I think Patel might happen built on a campaign of "ooh it's time for another woman PM" buy I don't know where the Brexit electorate stand on a BAME candidate. 

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

This is the picture you posted in a previous thread with the key fob carefully placed in the shot. Maybe I’m mistaken but that looks like a Bentley to me. Happy to be corrected. 1FCE480E-6B58-49DC-8901-3AAD5280F5C0.jpeg

To be fair, he did do that. He just wants us to know.

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

This is the picture you posted in a previous thread with the key fob carefully placed in the shot. Maybe I’m mistaken but that looks like a Bentley to me. Happy to be corrected. 1FCE480E-6B58-49DC-8901-3AAD5280F5C0.jpeg

Got under your skin that, didn’t it?

Oh, I’m sorry, didn’t realise that was what people would take from it. 

Just really struggle with San Pellegrino bottles..

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My ‘source’ also says that if you are looking for uncontrollable sex addicts in the Government don’t limit your search to the chaps. Liz apparently has similar predilections. 

BAB926F6-8D54-4EEC-A63A-67BBA68AC521.jpeg

She imports 2/3 of nob cheese and THAT. IS. A. DISGRACE.

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. Are you saying that the key fob placement was an accident ? If you’ve got a Bentley, good luck to you. Nice car and a lot of fun I suspect. I don’t begrudge you it at all but please drop the childish aggression. My daughter works in the commons, she tells me gossip and I repeat it on here. That’s all there is to it. 

It’s not childish, it’s very grown up because I think you’re a disingenuous dickhead based on evidence.

I make no pretence about this.

Have a good evening. 

Genuinely fascinating that two of what I'd say are the more 'right leaning' forumites are the ones who have a beef with people having stuff. Would have thought it'd be us rabid lefty politics of envy types giving it beans. 

* raises eyebrow 

Fascinating

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely fascinating that two of what I'd say are the more 'right leaning' forumites are the ones who have a beef with people having stuff. Would have thought it'd be us rabid lefty politics of envy types giving it beans. 

* raises eyebrow 

Fascinating

Genuinely fascinating that you've got me on ignore and seem to know what i'm saying.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

* raises eyebrow 

Fascinating

Don't mention beans, ffs! There's already too much aggro round hete.

17 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Fair play to him

World's Oldest Bentley Spotted In Dubai – FROYO NATION BLOG