Quantcast
Tory Cabinet Thread - Page 66 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Spot the problem with this nonsense?

I'm not sure how much effort Tories put into honesty any more...

His latest broadcast lays the blame for police station cuts at the door of Sadiq Khan, but...

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I'm not sure how much effort Tories put into honesty any more...

His latest broadcast lays the blame for police station cuts at the door of Sadiq Khan, but...

Bailey is a weapons grade moron.

He’s been spouting all sorts of nonsense and hoping it sticks, more through desperation as the tories seem to have washed their hands of him because of said stupid shit and he’s polling terribly because he just keeps putting his foot in it every time he opens his mouth, which he never seem to close.

Complete non event of a campaign.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Spot the problem with this nonsense?

Hartlepool's working age population is approximately only 60,000.
Probably half of those people are either unfit or unable to work.

180000 jobs eh...?

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

180000 jobs eh...?

You mean Harlepool, surely? 

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

180000 jobs eh...?

I suppose it’s possible they’ve opened up workhouses for the kids, and given them second jobs as chimney sweeps.

Made up jobs for a made up town. 

Some of this cabal of loathsome criminals are aware of what they're doing. They might not understand any of the detail, or any of the policies individually, but they realise their overall philosophy is just reverse Robin Hood economics. 

A few of them, however, like Nadine, you feel really buy into this guff. A few of them, like Nadine, are 100 carrot window lickers. 

• Upvote 1

He wanted to fly Airfarce1 to India for less than Dido spent oin letter headed paper for T&T.

World beating lack of a coherant plan apart from line friends pockets.

'Johnson and Modi will agree a number of key investments and the pathway towards a new free trade deal at Tuesday’s meeting, which Downing Street said would create 6,500 British jobs and contain more than £533m of new Indian investment into the UK, in sectors such as health and technology. No timeframe has been given for the job creation or total investments.

Among the new deals announced were 1,000 jobs at the technology firm Infosys, which is owned by Rishi Sunak’s father-in-law, one of India’s most successful entrepreneurs, whose daughter Akshata Murty married Sunak in 2009.'

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

I suppose it’s possible they’ve opened up workhouses for the kids, and given them second jobs as chimney sweeps.

There is probably a job going as a Monkey Hanger. The last one must be dead by now. 

Anyway away from the Labour sideshow the Tories chose Friday as a 'good news to bury bad news day'.

They dumped all the transparency data, which will take an age to wade through.

https://www.gov.uk/search/transparency-and-freedom-of-information-releases

Soem would conclude that they're trying to hide needles in haystacks.

This week sees the list of people who will be under investigate for impropriety in the Tories, Johnson will feature at least twice.

But, anyway, Burnham yadda yadda...

Tories looking to bring in photo ID requirements for voting, like the Republicans did in the US to supress the vote.

Labour should be all over this, as protest first, but then strategy next.

Anyone over the age of eighteen can get a free/minimal cost photo Labour membership, or thinking more broadly set up a fund for young people where donors pay for a provisional driving licence where they can not be afforded, I'd happily buy a couple as this is a delibrate voter suppression idea unless the Gov provides voter photo ID cards to all of the electorate.

As an aside Johnson has voted against id cards tweleve times and promised to 'eat it' if they were introduced under Labour, fancy that.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Tories looking to bring in photo ID requirements for voting, like the Republicans did in the US to supress the vote.

Labour should be all over this, as protest first, but then strategy next.

Anyone over the age of eighteen can get a free/minimal cost photo Labour membership, or thinking more broadly set up a fund for young people where donors pay for a provisional driving licence where they can not be afforded, I'd happily buy a couple as this is a delibrate voter suppression idea unless the Gov provides voter photo ID cards to all of the electorate.

As an aside Johnson has voted against id cards tweleve times and promised to 'eat it' if they were introduced under Labour, fancy that.

Good idea with the fund. I'd happily contribute to that. Voter suppression is insidious.

Gotta hand it to the Tories, they know what they're doing. Release the voter ID stuff on the same day they announce big lifting of restrictions. People will be too busy talking about going the pub and hugging their parents to even care about voter ID.

Crafty cunts.

15 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Gotta hand it to the Tories, they know what they're doing. Release the voter ID stuff on the same day they announce big lifting of restrictions. People will be too busy talking about going the pub and hugging their parents to even care about voter ID.

Crafty cunts.

Yep. 

I'd go on the daily mail and state how ID for voting is just the first step towards tyranny soon it will be ID for everything trampling on our freedoms an actual supposed conservative government bringing in intrusive big brother surveillance monitoring its citizens like we are prisoners, obedient or punished but I'm banned from the daily mail site and feel better for it.

The same people raging over face masks will be applauding ID.

• Upvote 1

Not linked to the voter ID though no siree ;  I m told NO10 are seriously considering a general election later in 2021 before the #COVID19 investigation begins & while the Vaccine bounce is still available (Post autumn booster) the Queen speech lays the legislation for an Early Election & voter suppression!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Not linked to the voter ID though no siree ;  I m told NO10 are seriously considering a general election later in 2021 before the #COVID19 investigation begins & while the Vaccine bounce is still available (Post autumn booster) the Queen speech lays the legislation for an Early Election & voter suppression!

Fucking cunts 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking cunts 

They really are I fucking detest all of them the fact that we have a Tory bitch in Wrexham wrankles with me and Chester has a Labour MP is in my mind disgusting ( I don't mind Chester having a labour mp by the way) 

13 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

There's a slim chance, but the better bet is the post boundry review in 2022/2023.

The covid report could take years and they'll do everything they can to stop a quick precis of initial findings being made public, which is the only real hope of concrete/damaging stuff coming out before the full report is published, apart from the contracts stuff with the GLP and Cummings select committee hearing soon.

Of course there is the option of a snap election to get a mandate on 'leveling up' which is simple smoke and mirrors, maybe, but I'd guess not, unless they are as opportunistic as possible.

Either way, it's a stitch up.