You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Imagine if Corbyn had won and put a ruskie spook's spawn in the highest chamber in the land, there'd have been a military coup.

That's what I can't handle with these cunts, it's the constantly shifting goalposts. The whole system, from the billionaire bought and paid for media, to the slippery fuck in no.10, are just dripping in hypocrisy.

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Imagine if Corbyn had won and put a ruskie spook's spawn in the highest chamber in the land, there'd have been a military coup.

That's what I can't handle with these cunts, it's the constantly shifting goalposts. The whole system, from the billionaire bought and paid for media, to the slippery fuck in no.10, are just dripping in hypocrisy.

HYPOCRISY is the one. Deflect, ignore, do. 

Slimy cunts. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

If Corbyn had overseen a shitshow even half as bad as this last 12 months, there would be people calling for him to have been Hanged, drawn and quartered by now. The narrative would be, I told you they can't keep the country safe and will damage the economy etc. 

The pandemic could, and should be the platform for a real positive change, more than the likes of a Corbyn lead Labour party ever could have dreamed of. It won't be though. Any negative changes as a result of Brexit will try and be blamed on the pandemic, and if that doesn't work it will be blamed on Johnson personally. He will be out on his ear and Sunak or Gove will be drafted in to steady the ship. Come election time the Tories will somehow manage to stand on a platform of who better to rebuild our economy, despite being the catalyst to decisions that have fucked the economy more than wildest estimates could have predicted. 

In the short term, and by short term I mean the next election, I really don't see anything changing. It doesn't matter what the Tories do, bad news doesn't stick to them because it all just gets dismissed and brushed under the carpet. 

• Upvote 1

The UK doesnt need 25k from UNICEF, anyone that thinks it proves the UK is fuck

On 18/12/2020 at 21:22, MegadriveMan said:

If you want to stop Unicef feeding kids in this country don't create an economic environment where more and more kids in this country are going hungry!

You do realise that this country doesnt need money from Unicef?

13 hours ago, A Red said:

Is it? Sorry

My point is that no kids need to go hungry here, there is plenty in place to help them. Unicef should concentrate elsewhere.

There is nowhere near enough in place to help them: that’s the point here.

There are billions being hoarded and billions being squandered, while people are dying in doorways and working people are dependent on handouts from charities to feed their children.  Poverty in a rich country is the political choice of the ruling party.  As a nation, we have become numb, indifferent and accepting of the most grotesque injustices. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

There is nowhere near enough in place to help them: that’s the point here.

There are billions being hoarded and billions being squandered, while people are dying in doorways and working people are dependent on handouts from charities to feed their children.  Poverty in a rich country is the political choice of the ruling party.  As a nation, we have become numb, indifferent and accepting of the most grotesque injustices. 

Superb post!

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

How is she even allowed near parliament, never mind be in charge of law and order? 

look at the face on her when being asked a question she doesn’t want to be! Utter contempt and and evil in her eyes while he’s talking!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hancock on Ridge just swerved a question about Trumps Twitter being suspended he did waffle in to saying though that it’s seems like an editorial policy and maybe this needs to be looked as as an editorial choice, so they become news providers?

I remember something about this from a while back and there being a kick off, can’t fully remember though, anybody help out? 

22 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Hancock on Ridge just swerved a question about Trumps Twitter being suspended he did waffle in to saying though that it’s seems like an editorial policy and maybe this needs to be looked as as an editorial choice, so they become news providers?

I remember something about this from a while back and there being a kick off, can’t fully remember though, anybody help out? 

You’re using there being a kick off as a trigger for people to remember something ? You could start a thread about favourite brand of toilet paper and two pages in it would be like the fucking Alamo. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You’re using there being a kick off as a trigger for people to remember something ? You could start a thread about favourite brand of toilet paper and two pages in it would be like the fucking Alamo. 

No, I meant the n the media.

I’ve had a look around and it’s about being a publisher and being responsible for what is published.

So anonymity would be under threat and there would be regulations more aligned with the press, plus, of course, taxation. 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

No, I meant the n the media.

I’ve had a look around and it’s about being a publisher and being responsible for what is published.

So anonymity would be under threat and there would be regulations more aligned with the press, plus, of course, taxation. 

Oh right. Trump got fucked off because he incited a riot.