You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If only the red wall morons would have been aware of their capacity for this type of chicanery when they voted for what they had every reason to believe would be a competent, honest, and forward thinking group of statesmen and women.

NP ‘It’s a scandal that Unicef are having to prop up this useless Tory government’s shortcomings, especially as we’re one of the richest countries on the planet. The brass neck on the cunt with his tax evasion. How dare he lecture any cunt’

RWV ‘Yeah, but why don’t they just go to the food bank like the rest of us the lazy bastards and not sit about waiting for Unicef to stick their nose in’

NP ‘fucksake’

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Here it is. What a disgusting horrible wicked fucking bastards. Doesn't tell us about his tax accounts because he's squirrelling away millions off-shore then has the nerve to say this in parliament. I'd boot his fucking toff cunt in if I saw him in the street and his cunt kids the skinny poncey shitehawk

His head should be on a fucking spike.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Reminds me of that time an MP asked a question in parliament about the UN report into austerity in the UK, and all the Tory benches booed.

They truly are a collection of the most repulsive silver-spooned cunts on Earth. 

6 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rees-Mogg just said UNICEF stepping in to help feed the poorest kids in Blighty is a political move. Rees-Mogg is a multi, multi millionaire who keeps his riches out of the gaze of the tax man.

Cunt.

He's another one for who I'd go out and celebrate the news if he were in a serious life changing accident.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

He's another one for who I'd go out and celebrate the news if he were in a serious life changing accident.

You get a chance read the book his dad wrote, or a synopsis of it, as it literally spells this whole shitshow out.

‘Sovereignty and the individual’, or disaster capitalism; a prologue, as it should be called.

This isn’t incompetence, it’s chaos by design.

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You get a chance read the book his dad wrote, or a synopsis of it, as it literally spells this whole shitshow out.

‘Sovereignty and the individual’, or disaster capitalism; a prologue, as it should be called.

This isn’t incompetence, it’s chaos by design.

Neatly explained in this Guardian article :

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/09/mystic-mogg-jacob-rees-mogg-willam-predicts-brexit-plans

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This cunt. Give me five minutes in a room with him. Ashamed. You're the fucking one who should be ashamed.

I honestly hope someone puts a bullet in the cunt. Or even better, bundles him in the back of a van and drives him to an abandoned warehouse and then goes all Law Abiding Citizen on the fucking rancid evil selfish arrogant toff tory stuck-up jumped-up rat of a cunt. He is plain evil in plain sight. Abhorrent comments when he's squirrelling millions upon millions away in tax-havens then when asked about it has the bastard nerve to say its not in the publics interest to know about my financial affairs. yes it is you're a public servant (or supposed to be) you skinny eton cunt fuck you and your fucking cunt kids. 

3050370445_1_3_Z9O4FUrp.jpg

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I honestly hope someone puts a bullet in the cunt. Or even better, bundles him in the back of a van and drives him to an abandoned warehouse and then goes all Law Abiding Citizen on the fucking rancid evil selfish arrogant toff tory stuck-up jumped-up rat of a cunt. He is plain evil in plain sight. Abhorrent comments when he's squirrelling millions upon millions away in tax-havens then when asked about it has the bastard nerve to say its not in the publics interest to know about my financial affairs. yes it is you're a public servant (or supposed to be) you skinny eton cunt fuck you and your fucking cunt kids. 

You don't really like him very much do you.

Repped for the rant.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

You don't really like him very much do you.

I felt myself getting more and more worked up as I typed that, like proper rage building. 20 minutes ago a delivery driver knocked the door (very fucking loudly) with two big parcels and asked me to take them for next door. If he'd knocked whilst i was typing that I'd be on the run. 

rees-mogg, patel, hancock, johnson, gove, jenrick I fucking despise them. Utter fucking repulsive evil smug greedy bastards. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I felt myself getting more and more worked up as I typed that, like proper rage building. 20 minutes ago a delivery driver knocked the door (very fucking loudly) with two big parcels and asked me to take them for next door. If he'd knocked whilst i was typing that I'd be on the run. 

rees-mogg, patel, hancock, johnson, gove, jenrick I fucking despise them. Utter fucking repulsive evil smug greedy bastards. 

Couldn't agree more.

I left school (officially) 3 weeks after Thatcher got into power.

We didn't stand a chance. YOP schemes, Step schemes, no proper jobs just the dole.

They hate us, they see us as subservient to them and always have the whip hand.

There is no decency in that party, not a shred of it.

Lying, cheating, conning, cronyism and generally screwing the people over is their way, it doesn't matter who suffers as long as they can channel the cash to where they want it and where the people can't get it.

I hate Tories, loathe them.

Always have.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Couldn't agree more.

I left school (officially) 3 weeks after Thatcher got into power.

We didn't stand a chance. YOP schemes, Step schemes, no proper jobs just the dole.

They hate us, they see us as subservient to them and always have the whip hand.

There is no decency in that party, not a shred of it.

Lying, cheating, conning, cronyism and generally screwing the people over is their way, it doesn't matter who suffers as long as they can channel the cash to where they want it and where the people can't get it.

I hate Tories, loathe them.

Always have.

Yep. Capitalist cunts. It really is like the districts in Hunger Games. They need us to build their houses, cars, prepare their food, pay our taxes otherwise they wouldn't care if we didn't exist. If anything good is to come from the disaster they have made of this pandemic and/or Brexit it will be a massive fucking revolt and these cunts getting booted out of power. Labour won't be perfect, far from it but they will do a better job than these pigs 

I might start saying that to people now. Instead of "where are you from" "what district are you from?" 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He needs punishment Prince Humperdinck and Count Rogan style

Measured response form, the in no way trying to score a cheap political point, poison dwarf who had this to say earlier, through a spokesperson, about Andy Burnham, a man who has really done wonders for Manchester...

'Patel’s spokesman added: “This will not distract from [Burnham’s] years of failure, and most disturbingly his unwillingness and inability to deliver justice for victims and survivors of the most abhorrent crimes.”'

Is that the ol' divide and rule there, Pritti?

I'm at the point where I'm wishing death on the cunts and that really isn't in my nature.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Nothing screams patriotism like the son of the bloke who ran the KGB's London station being inducted into the House of Lords purely because he's ponied up for the PM.

lebedev.png

Who the fuck is that 

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Measured response form, the in no way trying to score a cheap political point, poison dwarf who had this to say earlier, through a spokesperson about Andy Burnham, a man who has really done wonders for Manchester...

'Patel’s spokesman added: “This will not distract from [Burnham’s] years of failure, and most disturbingly his unwillingness and inability to deliver justice for victims and survivors of the most abhorrent crimes.”'

Is that the ol' divide and rule there, Pritti?

I'm at the point where I'm wishing death on the cunts and that really isn't in my nature.

Grrrrrrr fucking sound-bite cunts, I feel like taking one for the team and wiping them all out 

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

This cunt. Give me five minutes in a room with him. Ashamed. You're the fucking one who should be ashamed.

All these cunts ever do is decimate the poorest areas in the country, then as soon as anybody does anything that points this out they accuse them of playing politics!

If you want to stop Unicef feeding kids in this country don't create an economic environment where more and more kids in this country are going hungry!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Who the fuck is that?

Murky as fuck, currently owns The Standard and the Indy, amongst other things. Positioned himself as a friend to power and most of these cunts have at some point been taken care of by him, through holidays, good press and whatnot.

He’s a bit of a media whore, but has the ear of all of these chumps now,

His dad’s former KGB and now extravagantly wealthy, I’m sure there’s possibly a link.

He, Lebedev, after doing favours for politicians and fronting cash is now a fucking lord. Again, I’m sure this is just a coincidence.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/10/22/the-curious-tale-of-the-russian-spys-son-and-the-man-who-would-be-king-of-the-world/

• Upvote 1