You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

It  is genuinely is Like a cult where they are just programed to.say something without thinking and not even have the mental capacity to challenge it.

There was some manc bint 0n 5 live before..he got brexit done no he didn't, you fucking half wit,the issue over the ni Ireland protocol hasn't been resolved. 

They seen to attract voters who haven't.got a fuckng clue what's going on

8 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Matt Hancock has confirmed that he won’t run for leader. I can’t believe that someone genuinely asked him that question

When you look at the randoms and complete nobodies who've already declared, it feels strange Hancock and Raab have already ruled themselves out. Maybe they're just being real, know the economy is fucked and don't want it and will settle for their place in the lords down the line. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

No fucking chance. 

The next PM will serve a purpose, to win a GE.  Tory voters will turn on him for jumping early and, in their minds, starting the demise of poor Boris. As ever, many will vote for the person, not the party. 

I don't think it'll be a bloke, I think they'll pitch a woman against Starmer to make him look like he's bullying women. 

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

At this point, I wonder how many of the UK's economic problems simply go away overnight if we rejoin the common market. 

For someone to say 'Boris got Brexit done' they need to explain which of the advertised benefits of Brexit have actually materialised.  I don't think it's done, and neither do cunts like Farage, so how exactly has Boris delivered?

I think it was somebody on here that pointed out that a more accurate slogan would have been Get Brexit Started!

I don't think rejoining is something that will seriously be discussed for at least ten to fifteen years though. We'll just have to keep rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic for now sadly.

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"Having turned blue for the first time in 50 years last year, this voter in Hartlepool feels let down and said nothing has improved."

no-faint (2).gif

‘Under the Tories we got six new food banks, what did labour ever do, eh? They didn’t give us six new food banks!’ 

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Just looking at some of the latest members of the cabinet and its terrifying that Johnson could potentially be allowed to lead this band of no hopers and misfits until October!

Wouldn’t know a single one of them if I tripped over them in the street.  Total nonentities.