Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

54 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I wonder if he’s planning another spontaneous visit to Kiev? 

Imagine if he ploughs on and we end up with Jonathan Gullis as Health Secretary and Lee Anderson as Chancellor of the Exchequer! 

That Gullis character, I’d love to smash that cunts face in. 

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I jest, but, is genuinely possible and has been rumoured.

Most likely he’ll get a cushy gig like Home Secretary and another will be moved over t chancellor, possibly an olive branch to someone, but will likely be rejected.

Priti Patel running the country’s finances?!?

And that stupid cow Norries has backed him....

I suppose she has fuck all to lose...way too stupid to get another job going forward under new leader.

3 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Dorries is a fucking lunatic. What a turncoat. He must be giving her it big style. 
Felating bitch 

• Upvote 5

Sunak - the public rightfully expect governs to be conducted properly. Tell me more about US citizenship applications, Rishi la.

Two more have gone although fuck knows who they actually are

Bim Afolami resigns as Conservative Party vice chair

Andrew Murrison has resigned as Boris Johnson's trade envoy to Morocco.

The Conservative MP for South West Wiltshire has formally served as a minister for the Foreign Office and the now-defunct Department for International Development.

In his letter he said, "the last straw in the rolling chaos of the past six months has been the unavoidable implications of Lord McDonald's letter".

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

As far as Johnson is concerned you won’t be hearing it again. By hook or by crook they will launch him into the sea. This has been coordinated, there will be more to follow.

I think he’ll escape fairly easily and it will be all forgotten in a weeks time.

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

I think he’ll escape fairly easily and it will be all forgotten in a weeks time.

They’re changing their party rules next week so they can bring forward another vote of confidence. He’s a dead man walking. 

Just now, torahboy said:

Gullis has resigned! From fucking what?  I can't believe that retarded twat was given a position in a government - even one as fucking awful as this one.

One cunt that. Self-interests no doubt. He's been wheeled out a few times to spout shit. 

I thought I’d check in on Angie, fanatical Boris Johnson supporter and all-round Nadine Dorries wannabe.

She hasn’t tweeted since January and the Cyberboris site is now private. Her one-woman war on his enemies appears over.

Et tu, Angie? Et tu?

angie
@angelneptustar
Campaigned 3 times for Boris Johnson, and twice for Tories, now blog & tweet in his support. All comments and opinions my own.: cyberboris.wordpress.com
North Londoncyberboris.wordpress.comJoined January

I actually feel sorry for Johnson; all of these treacherous two-faced Tory turncoats stabbing him in the back, and for what?

For staying true to the sociopathic, arrogant, incompetent sexist racist values that he's always held.

Tory voters getting exactly what they voted for. Suck it.