Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:


I’ve heard that one before.

As far as Johnson is concerned you won’t be hearing it again. By hook or by crook they will launch him into the sea. This has been coordinated, there will be more to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dories has just gone into No.10, being shown on sky.

 

Reports that she was carrying a bargain bucket, fishing rod and suitcase full of lager unconfirmed.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Chancellor while the main issue in the country is cost of living. Magnificent. 
 

No Health Secretary while the main issue is the return of Covid. Fantastic. 
 

Truss has come out and backed Johnson unequivocally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Dories has just gone into No.10, being shown on sky.

 

Reports that she was carrying a bargain bucket, fishing rod and suitcase full of lager unconfirmed.

 

 

She knows the ale will be flowing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All we need now is for Michelle O'Neill to fill his ass up with some hot ones, then give me a reacharound when I pick her up on a Vespa and drive her to Holyhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Agreed, need him to stay as long as possible so it starts to tarnish their brand

The fact that in so many peoples eyes this has not already happened says a lot ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New brush sweeps clean. The bad one has gone, everything before was nothing to do with us, you can trust us to think only of you. Need to push these cunts defended everything before, including not resigning when the cunt broke the law whilst in office;

 

 

Ex-chief whip praises Sunak and Javid for resigning

The man who used to be in charge of Conservative Party discipline in the House of Commons has praised the chancellor and health secretary for quitting Boris Johnson's cabinet.

Former Chief Whip Mark Harper tweeted: "Tonight we have seen leadership from Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid.

"Honourable decisions made by honourable men. The Conservative Party still has so much to offer to our country. It’s time for a fresh start

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

New brush sweeps clean. The bad one has gone, everything before was nothing to do with us, you can trust us to think only of you. Need to push these cunts defended everything before, including not resigning when the cunt broke the law whilst in office;

 

 

Ex-chief whip praises Sunak and Javid for resigning

The man who used to be in charge of Conservative Party discipline in the House of Commons has praised the chancellor and health secretary for quitting Boris Johnson's cabinet.

Former Chief Whip Mark Harper tweeted: "Tonight we have seen leadership from Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid.

"Honourable decisions made by honourable men. The Conservative Party still has so much to offer to our country. It’s time for a fresh start

 

Trouble is, there's lots in the media who will parrot that and lots more who will lap it up unquestioningly and vote for the cunts again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

New brush sweeps clean. The bad one has gone, everything before was nothing to do with us, you can trust us to think only of you. Need to push these cunts defended everything before, including not resigning when the cunt broke the law whilst in office;

 

 

Ex-chief whip praises Sunak and Javid for resigning

The man who used to be in charge of Conservative Party discipline in the House of Commons has praised the chancellor and health secretary for quitting Boris Johnson's cabinet.

Former Chief Whip Mark Harper tweeted: "Tonight we have seen leadership from Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid.

"Honourable decisions made by honourable men. The Conservative Party still has so much to offer to our country. It’s time for a fresh start

 

One of them has probably been decreed the heir apparent which is why they've jumped now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

One of them has probably been decreed the heir apparent which is why they've jumped now.


You wouldn’t be surprised if they had made a Blair/Brown style pact. 
 

Javid becomes PM, Sunak returns as chancellor on the understanding Javid steps down mid term in the next parliament. 
 

Gives Sunak enough time for the FPN to be forgotten about and they both get to be PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No Chancellor while the main issue in the country is cost of living. Magnificent. 
 

No Health Secretary while the main issue is the return of Covid. Fantastic. 
 

Truss has come out and backed Johnson unequivocally. 


Your man Hancock for Chancellor…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Turdseye said:


Fuck. That. 


I jest, but, is genuinely possible and has been rumoured.

 

Most likely he’ll get a cushy gig like Home Secretary and another will be moved over t chancellor, possibly an olive branch to someone, but will likely be rejected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The haunted pencil defending the indefensible now on Channel 4 just fuck off you arsewipe 

I can't bare to listen to that bastard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me pessimistic but I think this is extremely bad news. Johnson will have to go & the tories will come up smelling of roses with a fresh bill of health going into the next election. They'll blame all the Brexit/Covid costs & fuck ups on him too.

 

It would help if the opposition wasn't a lame gazelle trapped in a lion enclosure like but there you go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mook said:

Call me pessimistic but I think this is extremely bad news. Johnson will have to go & the tories will come up smelling of roses with a fresh bill of health going into the next election. They'll blame all the Brexit/Covid costs & fuck ups on him too.

 

It would help if the opposition wasn't a lame gazelle trapped in a lion enclosure like but there you go.


Yep, Starmer is fighting a ground war of attrition in a digital age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mook said:

Call me pessimistic but I think this is extremely bad news. Johnson will have to go & the tories will come up smelling of roses with a fresh bill of health going into the next election. They'll blame all the Brexit/Covid costs & fuck ups on him too.

 

It would help if the opposition wasn't a lame gazelle trapped in a lion enclosure like but there you go.

I think that was always the plan from the start. 

 

But you're right, "New (or Old) Conservatives" and all will be forgotten by the cunts who will swing it back in their favour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×