You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

What makes this stuff worse is how shite the police are at everything else.

House been burgled, not investigating. 

Nan's life getting ruined by youths, council problem.

Women protesting for better public safety? Hold my donut.

• Upvote 3

9BA301CB-4D90-49F2-89AF-05F05D7D1258.jpeg

Worth a quick read. Some of this has been covered in the new show Sherwood (haven’t watched it yet) and heavily in Our Friends in the North. 

https://www.gcnchambers.co.uk/miner-police-officer-photograph-matters/

No doubt lots of plod looking forward to the overtime smashing any opposition to an increasingly unhinged hard right government. 

• Upvote 1

On 24/06/2022 at 07:09, Gnasher said:

Staff shortages and low unemployment did see wage rises across low paid sectors like agriculture/hospitality. Obviously inflation/the cost of living crisis and government policy have now more than wiped those gains out. 

I can give you other links from other publications with plenty of data to prove that claim  rather than the Times but that's for the EU thread and I only mentioned it in response to another poster.

Why don't you stick up one of your "good inflation " links you thick cunt? While you're at it root out some of your posts stating Brexit is good because it will destroy the Torys.

9 minutes ago, No2 said:

Why don't you stick up one of your "good inflation " links you thick cunt? While you're at it root out some of your posts stating Brexit is good because it will destroy the Torys.

Here we go another fuvking internet warrior. 

Inflation is rising throughout the world you cowardly little cunt, ours is made worse by the most incompetent government in British history.

19 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Here we go another fuvking internet warrior. 

Inflation is rising throughout the world you cowardly little cunt, ours is made worse by the most incompetent government in British history.

Inflation was rising throughout the world when you posted your Inflation is good nonsense. Gimp.

48 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Even Liam Fox is telling constituents Johnson isn’t fit to govern and is concerned for his seat. 

He has a 17.5k majority. Would take a lot of tactical voting Lab > Lib but that would be an excellent loss. 

You would wonder if Johnson himself could be taken out. He had over 50% of the vote last time, but I don't think his majority was massive. Surely a lot of those voting for him then will have fallen away now. And maybe getting more voters actually out to vote might be enough. It would almost be worth moving to Uxbridge just to vote against him. Almost. 

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You would wonder if Johnson himself could be taken out. He had over 50% of the vote last time, but I don't think his majority was massive. Surely a lot of those voting for him then will have fallen away now. And maybe getting more voters actually out to vote might be enough. It would almost be worth moving to Uxbridge just to vote against him. Almost. 

I saw a report in the last couple of weeks saying his seat would be targeted. 

Surely that’s the easiest ever Lab/Lib agreement. 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I saw a report in the last couple of weeks saying his seat would be targeted. 

Surely that’s the easiest ever Lab/Lib agreement. 

Yeah, I am pretty sure the libs didn't promote themselves there last time. But I think the greens even took a couple of thousand votes (going from memory, not real numbers!) 

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure the libs didn't promote themselves there last time. But I think the greens even took a couple of thousand votes (going from memory, not real numbers!) 

Fox won with 52.9% vote share, Johnson with 52.6%. 

Like I said it’ll take a lot of collaborative working and party discipline from the non tory parties but it should be possible. 

They know they can just go on television and openy lie;

A milisecond of research, or knowing anyone in the public sector, would show the bollocks he is speaking. However, no doubt the people it is aimed at will lap up, these militant bastards have been doing alright the last decade and now we have to tighten our belts. 

• Upvote 1

Gavin Williamson has taken a £50,000-a-year second job as an adviser to a firm that runs private schools, university courses and education investments – less than a year after leaving the role of education secretary.

The former chief whip has taken a job as chair of the advisory board of RTC Education Ltd, which has given more than £165,000 to the Conservatives.

On 28/06/2022 at 16:51, Section_31 said:

What makes this stuff worse is how shite the police are at everything else.

House been burgled, not investigating. 

Nan's life getting ruined by youths, council problem.

Women protesting for better public safety? Hold my donut.

Somebody hacked in to our works PayPal a couple of weeks ago and stole 20k.

The police couldn't have been less interested.