Quantcast
Tory Cabinet Thread - Page 23 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You just know she is full of shit and has a column to fill. Hateful cunt 

Poundland Lady MacBeth. The only good thing about her existence is that Gove has to fuck her.

22 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It worries me this snouts in the trough talk because as I've said before, it's being done by people to alienate people from their politicians and the political process. Think about who it is who peddle this stuff the most? LBC right wing jocks, the Daily Mail, the Daily Express. 

They will slam 'MPs' but they won't slam Johnson, the Tories or the actual government itself. No, the source of their ire is 'MPs'. What's the ultimate goal of that I wonder? When you go knocking on doors trying to drum up support for Labour it's the feeling of voting being 'pointless' or 'they're all the same'. 

They're quite clearly not. The level of financial depravity and outright corruption shown by this tory government is off the scale. they're not all the same - some, mostly usually Tory - are far, far worse. 

Said on here before but I work for an MP, we got that 10k increase for expenses when Covid kicked off, it was painted by the usual suspects (Nick Ferrari, Daily Mail and all those other cunts as an 'MP payrise') but it was supposed to be for the cost of doing our work from home. 

Because everyone is so shit scared of being pulled up, we haven't touched a penny of the money as an office, so I incur the costs myself, use my own phone, own laptop, own broadband etc. At the height of the pandemic I was doing 10 hour days trying to help people looking for assistance with grants, benefits, food deliveries, you name it. Most don't appreciate it and you're only one Brexit vote away from getting a death threat, but that's how it goes. 

Even before that, it was the worst job I've ever had in terms of the basic niceities of working in an office.  Buy your own kettle, clean your own desk, kind of shit people (including in the public sector, which is also taxpayers' money) take for granted. 

This all stems from a deliberately toxic environment that's been whipped up over a few years and it's not to the benefit of you or I, that's for damn sure. 

This is my experience of local government as well, it's fucking toxic, I've been on the same grade for 10 years or more now, despite doing more and more.  We buy all our own office bits, and we're accused of not knowing what hard work is.  Obviously, mostly pensioners and guest-house owners seem to perpetuate that one, oh, and builders obviously.  

Public sector v private sector is a joke.  I've done both, and the public sector is a worse experience hands down.

I've worked for tv companies, for hotels, for guest houses, for builders, for pubs, for a theme park, for call centres, you name it.

I know what work looks like, you fucking thick bell-ends.

But going back to the big picture, of heightened angst about MPs and public sector, what is the end game?  Why perpetuate the myth? So that SERCO and the private sector can run everything?  Ok, but don't you think that the public will stop thinking about SERCO as private and will instead start considering them to be public sector?  Of course that will happen, the public are not going to suddenly get used to a world without local authorities, it's not going to happen.   

• Upvote 1

Not a fan of that myself, gives them the moral high ground, last thing we want over here is American partisan politics where everyone just fucking hates each other, although I suppose we're mostly there already. 

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Not a fan of that myself, gives them the moral high ground, last thing we want over here is American partisan politics where everyone just fucking hates each other, although I suppose we're mostly there already. 

The Labour party could invade Trumpton and massacre every fucking one of them including that fucking creep Mr Clamp and them Tory fucks still couldn't hold any moral high ground. 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Great tweet by Rayner 

@AngelaRayner

It's their new policy for vulnerable and needy kids Keir. Eat nowt to help out.

Like Dennis Skinner with tits.

• Upvote 1

Where is the line for these cunts? 

I thought voting against feeding starving children might have been a breaking point, for tory voters but there's still people celebrating this like its a victory. Well done, you've saved a few quid on some school meals, which is a fraction of a percentage of what has been spent on dead end PPE deals, failed track and trace, paying off Northern Ireland, fucking high speed railways, MP pay rises and everything else. 

You've got that league of gentlemen head James Grundy in Leigh, a town where about 30% of the kids claim school meals because of low income, and he fucks them over and deletes his twitter like a little bitch. 

I used to think I couldn't wish harm on tories, but I'm starting to question if they are even human at this point. Absolute fucking scumbags. 

They probably think A Christmas Carol is a horror where the evil ghosts trick good old Scrooge into giving his money away and buying Tiny Tim some food and medicine. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Aventus said:

Where is the line for these cunts? 

I thought voting against feeding starving children might have been a breaking point, for tory voters but there's still people celebrating this like its a victory. Well done, you've saved a few quid on some school meals, which is a fraction of a percentage of what has been spent on dead end PPE deals, failed track and trace, paying off Northern Ireland, fucking high speed railways, MP pay rises and everything else. 

You've got that league of gentlemen head James Grundy in Leigh, a town where about 30% of the kids claim school meals because of low income, and he fucks them over and deletes his twitter like a little bitch. 

I used to think I couldn't wish harm on tories, but I'm starting to question if they are even human at this point. Absolute fucking scumbags. 

They probably think A Christmas Carol is a horror where the evil ghosts trick good old Scrooge into giving his money away and buying Tiny Tim some food and medicine. 

Great post although for the people of Leigh and other places like it you reap what you sow in voting for these sociopaths . 

• Upvote 1

Although nothing that they've ever done should have made this a surprise, last night actually shocked me. The casualness of speeches. The passing of the blame due to absentee parents, IMO a dig at the black community similar to the jibes thrown at Rashford, the clamour to make someone correctly labelling them scum the big news. 

This vote should be at the front of every newspaper and the headline of rolling news.

GOVERNMENT VOTES TO LET CHILDREN STARVE

Some of the kids in my school come in hungry every day. Their school dinner, at the moment a sandwich and crisp effort due to covid, is the only meal they'll have until the fruit we sneak them the next morning to avoid embarrassing them. I've seen kids pocket other kids leftovers in their bags and a colleague told me of a time they caught a kid eating a glue stick. An actual gluestick because they were so hungry, but embarrassed to ask due to the stigma. 

Everyone who enabled these cunts into power should be ashamed of themselves and they need to be told.

• Upvote 10

You only have to see the comments on social media and online and to phone-ins to know that there is a significant part of the country who are fine with this.

• Upvote 3

The mrs was a teaching assistant and started to take extra bread and butter in to give toast to some of the kids who couldn't afford the 10p a slice or whatever, and a group of the dinner ladies went to the head to complain saying that it wasn't fair on ' the kids whose parents weren't in the pub or the bookies '. The head wiped their eyes by asking them how that was the kids fault and starting to bring some of her own bread in, but it shows the attitudes you are up against and how the Tories stay in power.

• Upvote 1

“Why are we giving aid to foreigners. We should be looking after our own people first!”

”Why are we trying to look after our own kids....”

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The mrs was a teaching assistant and started to take extra bread and butter in to give toast to some of the kids who couldn't afford the 10p a slice or whatever, and a group of the dinner ladies went to the head to complain saying that it wasn't fair on ' the kids whose parents weren't in the pub or the bookies '. The head wiped their eyes by asking them how that was the kids fault and starting to bring some of her own bread in, but it shows the attitudes you are up against and how the Tories stay in power.

I can top that. Couple of the dinner ladies in my Mrs's school sometimes give the kids smaller portions so there's more leftovers for them to take home. It's a particular problem in barbecue season. The head can't discipline them though as they're private sector. 

Mrs is always bringing home clothes and stuff to wash, we occasionally buy toiletries and things for them as well. 

If you removed good schools and teachers from socially deprived areas they'd collapse.

• Upvote 5

Rayner shouldn't have apologised. After yesterday's vote she should have doubled down. They are scum along with the people who keep voting for them and agreeing with them. That Ben Bailey in particular, another cunt who I wouldn't tire of shoeing in the face. You can subsidise and make consultants dependant on the state but woe betide giving kids a hot meal in case it increases dependency. 

We’re about to enter the era of British corporate welfare and need the money to help out our wealth generators whilst they outsource the work force, driving down wages and working conditions, and run their profits through, legal, tax havens, we ain’t got money to feed the plebs.

When will you snowflakes wake up?

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’ll just leave this here as an illustration.

I’d bet every penny I have that JaneP has never donated so much as a lentil to a food bank, the grandstanding fucking cunt. Oh, and ‘Radford’ IS a taxpayer - and probably pays more than all of them combined, so they’re thick as well as cruel.

Nasty, horrible, selfish, entitled and callous bastards. The blinkered selfishness displayed there just makes me want to wish ruin and hardship on each and every one of them. That or a big fuck off baseball bat to the head.

BBC1’s flagship News at ten Programme shamelessly decided the country did not need to know Boris Johnson’s cruel gov’t just voted against free school meals for hungry children during the upcoming holidays

Help me do their job for them by retweeting this https://t.co/0KTFw4fIfg

28 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Meanwhile on the other side of the fence 

IMG_20201022_093901.jpg

I know, right! 

Not a sign of grouse, how do they expect the poor lambs to be able to focus on the key issues of the day, how much they can realistically get away with siphoning off to their friends and financial backers, with this paltry offering?

Don’t get me stared on the lack of fucking Jus (Gravy to you thick plebs)

• Upvote 1