You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hmmm... I love the smell of gentocracy in the morning

My house is increasing in price and I read my newspaper each day therefore I will hold every single right wing reactionary view imaginable- amazing

39 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You’ve just got to love how this has caused arguments and slagging matches between ordinary workers and is causing chaos inside the Labour Party. These divide and rule cunts responsible are getting away with it again. 

Wern't  you the poster wishing Starmer had taken a sharp scalpel to the Corbyn wing of the party only yesterday?

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Wern't  you the poster wishing Starmer had taken a sharp scalpel to the Corbyn wing of the party only yesterday?

No, I was the one who said he should have taken a sharper knife to Corbyn and his acolytes. He doesn’t have a wing. He has acolytes. Cutting those out of the party, like the poisonous growth they are, should have been done much sooner and much more swiftly.  But then, I don’t consider the left-wing and Corbyn to be synonymous terms. Because they’re not.

15 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No, I was the one who said he should have taken a sharper knife to Corbyn and his acolytes. He doesn’t have a wing. He has acolytes. Cutting those out of the party, like the poisonous growth they are, should have been done much sooner and much more swiftly.  But then, I don’t consider the left-wing and Corbyn to be synonymous terms. Because they’re not.

Thought so.

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Good, now we are clear that I want destructive, divisive elements to be cut out. Just as I did and said repeatedly when they were doing it to Corbyn. Nice try though. 

But these 'divisive, destructive' elements you've imagined are over half the party. 

"Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn wins convincing victory over Owen Smith | Labour party leadership | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/24/labour-leadership-jeremy-corbyn-wins-landslide-victory-party

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

OK to be more precise 63% at last count.

You are falsely conflating those who voted for Corbyn in a two horse race over half a decade ago with people who remain now and are acting like cunts. I voted for Corbyn twice. I am, however, not an acolyte. Bruce voted for him in that. He's not an acolyte who is being destructive or divisive. 

Anyone get the impression they’re getting into campaigning mode?

Lots of decisive policies that’ll never get through debate but make good headlines, pension news, British Bill of Rights to placate the bellends, Dacre being elevated so they get an easy ride of it?

Gamble being things are going to get a hell of a lot worse realistically and they have no fucking ideas, so rush a quick election that they could win now and force through all the nasty shit with another five year mandate.

I fucking hope not, any election campaign now will be far worse and nastier than the Brexit campaigns.

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You are falsely conflating those who voted for Corbyn in a two horse race over half a decade ago with people who remain now and are acting like cunts. I voted for Corbyn twice. I am, however, not an acolyte. Bruce voted for him in that. He's not an acolyte who is being destructive or divisive. 

I did state 'last count'. Any examples of these people who are "acting like cunts?

The only one fuelling divisions is Starmer and his crew with their stuff like the Jimmy Tarbuck act in the commons last Wednesday. I wonder if Johnson will copy his opposition numbers wildly successful stunt last week and make a few cracks about Theresa May today.

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The only one fuelling divisions is Starmer 

Had to stop there. There's no point. Corbyn could stab Starmer in the neck and you'd post a link to a tweet criticising him for getting blood in Corbyn's beard. I'd sooner spend time talking about how much of a bunch of cunts the Tories are than trying to convince you of the obvious. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Had to stop there. There's no point. Corbyn could stab Starmer in the neck and you'd post a link to a tweet criticising him for getting blood in Corbyn's beard. I'd sooner spend time talking about how much of a bunch of cunts the Tories are than trying to convince you of the obvious. 

Well Starmer did bring his name into the house of commons last week. When's the last time Corbyn has mentioned Starmer? 

Any evidence of these people "acting like cunts?" shouldn't be hard to find a few examples.

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well Starmer did bring his name into the house of commons last week.

He quoted a Tory saying his name, yes. 

When's the last time Corbyn has mentioned Starmer? 

I've no idea why that would be relevant, and it certainly has nothing to do with anything I've said. 

Any evidence of these people "acting like cunts?" shouldn't be hard to find a few examples.

Corbynites acting like cunts. Yeah, that's not hard at all. Not really one for the Tory Cabinet thread. If you ping me in the Corbyn thread, I'll happily give up half an hour at lunch to list these things. 

40 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Anyone get the impression they’re getting into campaigning mode?

Lots of decisive policies that’ll never get through debate but make good headlines, pension news, British Bill of Rights to placate the bellends, Dacre being elevated so they get an easy ride of it?

Gamble being things are going to get a hell of a lot worse realistically and they have no fucking ideas, so rush a quick election that they could win now and force through all the nasty shit with another five year mandate.

I fucking hope not, any election campaign now will be far worse and nastier than the Brexit campaigns.

This strike couldn't have come at a better time for them to lie/deflect/point the finger. Makes you wonder.... 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This strike couldn't have come at a better time for them to lie/deflect/point the finger. Makes you wonder.... 

100% this is what they wanted. Starmer said it at PMQs last week. 'You want this to happen so you can prey on the division'. I'm paraphrasing, but I think that's exactly what they wanted; they are just the fucking worst. Everything that can be done to get these cunts out needs to be done. Keep Starmer and back him or get rid of him now, like right now, so somebody else can come in and be backed. Whatever makes it easier to get this shower out. It's not about Starmer or anybody else, it's about getting the shit out. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

100% this is what they wanted. Starmer said it at PMQs last week. 'You want this to happen so you can prey on the division'. I'm paraphrasing, and I think that's exactly it. They are just the fucking worst. 

You have mail and barristers going out soon, teachers and NHS to follow.

An election fought along class lines, just before the energy bills go up again? 

I wouldn’t put it past them.

They’ll be able to start fires all over the place and have all the other parties chasing tails.

I fucking hate them.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

You have mail and barristers going out soon, teachers and NHS to follow.

An election fought along class lines, just before the energy bills go up again? 

I wouldn’t put it past them.

They’ll be able to start fires all over the place and have all the other parties chasing tails.

I fucking hate them.

13 years peace from these cunts in my entire life, and it always ends the same. Everything underfunded, economy a pile of wank, people suffering, schools and hospitals failing. The rich get richer. They got richer under Labour too, but not 'richer enough', I guess. 

Labour need to get wise on these strikes and they need to get wise fucking quickly if it's class war then they need to be absolutely fucking obviously clear whose side they're on. If the country has to be pulled apart so that Labour are the party putting it back together, rather than letting the rot seep deeper and deeper, then so be it.