You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

But there’s jam tomorrow, my good boy.

31 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

He's an old man clamouring for attention...As mentioned above - have to say Mick Lynch on Newsnight last night was hilarious, that sycophant Chris Philps was blathering on and every time Mick picked him up and called him a liar...spot on, call as sees it. Philps seemed surprised that someone would second guess his 'mistruths'...lying sack of shit.

Yeah he's complete Partidge. An utter fucking moron who trends everyday for the shit he spouts so they keep him on there. I've always hated the fucker. 

41 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

He's an old man clamouring for attention...As mentioned above - have to say Mick Lynch on Newsnight last night was hilarious, that sycophant Chris Philps was blathering on and every time Mick picked him up and called him a liar...spot on, call as sees it. Philps seemed surprised that someone would second guess his 'mistruths'...lying sack of shit.

Here it is. I put it on another thread this morning. Brilliant from Lynch;

• Like 1

Please please please don't take us back to the seventies, we love it now we have no union rights, we love it now we can't afford homes and we love working in a full time job but still having to rely on food banks. They had none of that in the 70s so we don't want to go back there.

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Please please please don't take us back to the seventies, we love it now we have no union rights, we love it now we can't afford homes and we love working in a full time job but still having to rely on food banks. They had none of that in the 70s so we don't want to go back there.

More blithering lefty nonsense 

Caller on Jeremy Vine talking about train drivers and what they earn compared to him, no correction from Vine (who is usually more than happy to talk over people and correct them if he doesn't agree) and at the end after the caller has gone he quickly throws in that it's not just train drivers then moves on......

Spin spin spin spin lies lies spin cunts 

11 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Its just fucking exhausting. Especially on cess pools like twitter where people buy the bullshit and spread it as truth. Just copped a weeks ban on there which is as well, so I can just ignore it. 

It's always the shithouse lying tory cunts that tend to be grasses. Then have the cheek to call the left "snowflakes" 

I had a new account for a god 6 weeks. Asked some racist bellend what he meant when he called the jubilee concert full of 'woke' acts. He wouldn't admit what he meant by 'woke acts'. Kept ignoring me and calling me a Corbynite. His twitter was full of stuff like calling the RNLI a taxi service and the like, you know the sort. Still, would he fuck own up to being a scumbag. I told him I feel sorry for his children. Next thing, permanent ban within about half an hour. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Been dismantled on Today and they had Lynch on just before where he demolished all the arguments they’re trying to tie themselves to.

Same happened in Newsnight last night  where Lynch embarrassed Philps, an easy task admittedly, but he really made him look stupid and just repeatedly called him a liar and to prove his claims, which obviously he couldn’t.

Sky News and BBC showed both the press conference yesterday and commons speech in full and, with my partisan head on obviously, the message was put across very well and the Gov shown up for the chancers they are.

They’re getting ample airtime to set out and argue their points, it’s about making them stick.

Anyone have a link to the news night interview? 

2 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1539211930828668928

Clip of Lynch owning that Tory fuck knuckle Gullis on Politics Live just now.

The veterans angle!!!!! Oh what a member of the forces with a forces travel warrant won't get their annual first class train upgrade?! 

These fucking cunts yet another tory who needs punching through the fucking ground the evil lying gobshite 

3 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1539211930828668928

Clip of Lynch owning that Tory fuck knuckle Gullis on Politics Live just now.

They do have a lot of cunts these Tory types. This cunt was particularly odious. First class prick, pretending to speak for people he cares not one fuck about. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

They do have a lot of cunts these Tory types. This cunt was particularly odious. First class prick, pretending to speak for people he cares not one fuck about. 

Yep 'You don't care about veterans' knowing that plenty of the "Help For Heroes" t-shirt wearing but never served flag shagging tory wind-bags will latch onto. I wish I hadn't watched that fucking clip. The fat odious cunt. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah he's complete Partidge. An utter fucking moron who trends everyday for the shit he spouts so they keep him on there. I've always hated the fucker. 

I used to believe Partridge was based on Madeley, these days I genuinely wonder if its the other way round