Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

I just saw a clip of that on The Politics Show. I love the bit where she derides him for complaining he had too much work to do. Work, in the main, as a result of his employer’s unethical behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The good ol "people on the doorstep' line when you're talking to the people on the doorstep. Another tory weirdo.

 

 

 

 

 

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

 

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 

 

They mean 'intimidate' but yeah.These sort are fucking loons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

 

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 

 

I'm not sure the "I wouldn't have my house if it wasn't for Johnsons Covid grants' was a particularly wise line considering the amount of public money blown to fraud either. She is stupid enough for a job in the cabinet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

 

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 


Becoming?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

This country is in a right fucking mess. 
 

Shapps was on GMB earlier. I had to mute it before his bullshit drove me mental, but they gave him a fair whack of time to get his propaganda out there. I presume the rail union leaders will be afforded the same luxury?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Shapps was on GMB earlier. I had to mute it before his bullshit drove me mental, but they gave him a fair whack of time to get his propaganda out there. I presume the rail union leaders will be afforded the same luxury?


Been dismantled on Today and they had Lynch on just before where he demolished all the arguments they’re trying to tie themselves to.

 

Same happened in Newsnight last night  where Lynch embarrassed Philps, an easy task admittedly, but he really made him look stupid and just repeatedly called him a liar and to prove his claims, which obviously he couldn’t.

 

Sky News and BBC showed both the press conference yesterday and commons speech in full and, with my partisan head on obviously, the message was put across very well and the Gov shown up for the chancers they are.

 

They’re getting ample airtime to set out and argue their points, it’s about making them stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Been dismantled on Today and they had Lynch on just before where he demolished all the arguments they’re trying to tie themselves to.

 

Same happened in Newsnight last night  where Lynch embarrassed Philps, an easy task admittedly, but he really made him look stupid and just repeatedly called him a liar and to prove his claims, which obviously he couldn’t.

 

Sky News and BBC showed both the press conference yesterday and commons speech in full and, with my partisan head on obviously, the message was put across very well and the Gov shown up for the chancers they are.

 

They’re getting ample airtime to set out and argue their points, it’s about making them stick.

Good to read that mate, maybe not all hope is lost then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Some of the comments, fucking hell, some members of the public are next level cunts. At least most who comment on there are destroying the idiots.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

One rule for them and their mates, and one rule for the rest of us. 

 

The thing that really depresses though is the members of the general public who are behind the government. This is the result of 12 years propaganda pushed through the media. 

 

I'm not totally versed on the rail strikes, but if thousands of workers think it's the right course of action them I'm right behind them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC2 news then a government minister has just said "the tax-payer would have to pick up the payrises during a temporary spike caused by the Chinese Covid Crisis and the Ukraine and that spike won't go" 

 

Evil, shameless, spinning cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Some of the comments, fucking hell, some members of the public are next level cunts. At least most who comment on there are destroying the idiots.

And with a straight face johnson is warning against people getting big wage rises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richard Madeley on GMB this morning has said "The miners strike destroyed the mining industry" 

 

He also started an interview with Mick Lynch with this: 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Richard Madeley on GMB this morning has said "The miners strike destroyed the mining industry" 

 

He also started an interview with Mick Lynch with this: 

 

 

 

 

 

He's an old man clamouring for attention...As mentioned above - have to say Mick Lynch on Newsnight last night was hilarious, that sycophant Chris Philps was blathering on and every time Mick picked him up and called him a liar...spot on, call as sees it. Philps seemed surprised that someone would second guess his 'mistruths'...lying sack of shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the high wage economy Johnson wanted? That's right, it was high wages for his mates (from the taxes we pay), not the rest of us. 

 

This is what they want...

47578814.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×