You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'd argue that it's not just incompetence, it's ideology!

To a degree, but their complete unsuitability for high office starts with their intellect.

So far out of their depth it’s astonishing and only brazening it’s out because of their genuine belief in their own right to rule and exceptionalism.

Without mama and papa the vast majority of these would be that middle management cunt in a provincial call centre.

Its like a private sixth form model parliament got out of hand the ideas are so basic and stupid.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

To a degree, but their complete unsuitability for high office starts with their intellect.

So far out of their depth it’s astonishing and only brazening it’s out because of their genuine belief in their own right to rule and exceptionalism.

Without mama and papa the vast majority of these would be that middle management cunt in a provincial call centre.

Its like a private sixth form model parliament got out of hand the ideas are so basic and stupid.

Fair points.

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I fully support my ideological brethren in their fair-handed policy. I’ve never been quite as proud of our Home Secretary. Send ‘em back, Boris. Good job Priti. Get ‘em back on the boats they came on. 

No Union Jack in your post so I don’t believe you…

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I already have a Union Jack tattoo'd directly on my heart. I don't got shit to prove to you, commie. 

Another cringe....

Aww the Johny Depp avatar gets binned. Depp himself would have winced at a grown man using that.

• Downvote 1

A few sources are claiming that there is just 1 person remaining on the removal flight after successful legal challenges/an intervention by the ECtHR were made today. 

Is Chris Grayling in charge of the flight. 

It’s good news in one regard. But Johnson has said today that a law change may be considered if there were any successful late legal challenges. You’d imagine that’d be revoking our status as a signatory of the ECHR. 

I’m not surprised somebody pulled the flight. An empty plane taking off and travelling to Rwanda would have been the most Johnson thing ever.

Enjoying the thought of Priti Patel trashing her home office, kicking her husband, and screaming vitriol about lefty lawyers.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’m not surprised somebody pulled the flight. An empty plane taking off and travelling to Rwanda would have been the most Johnson thing ever.

Enjoying the thought of Priti Patel trashing her home office, kicking her husband, and screaming vitriol about lefty lawyers.

Yep she’ll be like Elle in Kill Bill 2 when her second eye gets ripped out right now. Evil fucking cunt. 

Dorries will be on the phone to Johnson pissed off her nut “we’ll stick em on the next one babe hiccup” 

Gove will be shoving another line up his beak unaware what ducking day it is 

Raab will be plugged into a wall as we speak ready for tomorrow’s tv appearances 

Farage will be booting off car wing mirrors in Felixstowe 

The plane not taking off is the perfect result for Patel and the Tories. They knew this batshit scheme was unworkable and would turn into a logistical nightmare but immigration swipes all the governments other problems off the front page and presents the government with a perfect excuse to set fire to more of our human rights. Lawyers have swiftly been promoted to public enemy number 1.

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The plane not taking off is the perfect result for Patel and the Tories. They knew this batshit scheme was unworkable and would turn into a logistical nightmare but immigration swipes all the governments other problems off the front page and presents the government with a perfect excuse to set fire to more of our human rights. Lefty Lawyers have swiftly been promoted to public enemy number 1.

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

The mail reporting that johnson is casually talking about scrapping human rights as of it were some trivial bit of red tape 

This really is a golden era

That's been on the agenda since Brexit, it was one of the selling points.