You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Daily mail going full propaganda against the unions. Why do so many people hate workers coming together and fighting for better pay and conditions. Every luxury, comfort and right we have today was fought for by someone. The fucking conservative party and the aristocracy never gave shit freely in their fantasies we'd all still be serfs and only they would vote amongst each other what's best for themselves.

They always describe union leaders as "union barons" and mention their pay( presumably they are supposed to not earn money)

I think I might have posted this before but here's public enemy number 1 Mick Lynch talking to Nick Robinson about growing up a Catholic in London, leaving school at 16, becoming an electrician, being a blacklisted worker in the 80s to becoming one the biggest Union bosses in Britain. Approx 35 min and imo worth a listen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0017sxg

Wow, is nobody safe? The Leibstandarte forming a disinformation testudo around the Tory high command as usual.

Who's that now? Judges (enemies of the people) the Royals? Other Tories? 

I thought Conservatism loved all that shit? 

Screenshot_20220612-105019_BBC News.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wow, is nobody safe? The Leibstandarte forming a disinformation testudo around the Tory high command as usual.

Who's that now? Judges (enemies of the people) the Royals? Other Tories? 

I thought Conservatism loved all that shit? 

Screenshot_20220612-105019_BBC News.jpg

Fucking retards the lot of them.  And the top right story as well, yet another example of needing to intervene in capitalism to make it work.  Oh matron, the irony, I need more irony. 

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Fucking retards the lot of them.  And the top right story as well, yet another example of needing to intervene in capitalism to make it work.  Oh matron, the irony, I need more irony. 

I dread to think what's going to happen to the vulnerable this winter.

"Record UK petrol price risks a mass exodus of essential workers | Petrol prices | The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/money/2022/jun/11/record-uk-petrol-price-risks-a-mass-exodus-of-essential-workers

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The first thing I said when they dropped fuel duty was 'as if they'll pass that on.'

Frog and the Scorpion.

5 hours ago, skend04 said:

The world wide global financial crash in 2008 was all down to Labour.

This however, after 12 years of austerity and pushing worst case Brexit has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Tories and anyone pushing that is obviously politically motivated to do so 

• Upvote 4

So, today they’ve agreed to break international law leading to a potential trade war with the EU and a distancing of the US due to the GFA.

They’ve commissioned a report in to food strategy which the finding of they have roundly rejected and fucked over agriculture in the interim.

Fought another case in the courses for their morally, and legally, dubious Rwanda scheme.

Refused UC claimants children having access to free school meals in a time of severe economic uncertainty.

Reneged on significant parts of their ‘green agenda’, the key part being they reduced the budget from £800m to £50m with out consultation.

Had a report published that demolishes its GP training program showing that the company employed by it has been ‘profiteering’ and putting under qualified people in situ.

It’s Monday, the first day of the week, there’s four more to go.

Fuck this, it’s unrelenting incompetence overseen by a half man half hard-on so bereft of any suitability that it’s now an international embarrassment.