You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

This tractor thing is just another part of the Tory M.O, like Dominic Cummings supposedly driving to 'test his eyesight'. These things are thrown out there so that people end up discussing them, joking about them rather than the actual pertinent point that the people in power are grossly amoral. 

Say what you want about these people, but they've absolutely nailed what makes us tick as a people. No longer capable of concentrating on any issue for longer than 15 minutes and absolutely fixated on minutiae.

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This tractor thing is just another part of the Tory M.O, like Dominic Cummings supposedly driving to 'test his eyesight'. These things are thrown out there so that people end up discussing them, joking about them rather than the actual pertinent point that the people in power are grossly amoral. 

Say what you want about these people, but they've absolutely nailed what makes us tick as a people. No longer capable of concentrating on any issue for longer than 15 minutes and absolutely fixated on minutiae.

Spot on as usual. Same as “Captain Hindsight” trending instead of “lying Tory Cunt” they are master manipulators. 

13 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Kwarteng is an absolute fucking imbecile.

He literally cannot process thoughts in real time.

It's raab for me

I'm presuming he had an expensive education and has one of the highest positions In the government yet he is an utter imbecile. 

oh yeah class is well and truly dead in this country

30 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's raab for me

I'm presuming he had an expensive education and has one of the highest positions In the government yet he is an utter imbecile. 

Educated beyond his intelligence

32 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's raab for me

Said before but it says a lot about this country that he co authored a book calling the British 'among the worst idlers in the world', yet as foreign secretary sunbathed by a swimming pool as Afghanistan collapsed into chaos.

2 hours ago, SilverSong said:

Imagine a world in which merit and ability were inextricably linked rather than money = merit.

It could be seen as the work of a twisted genius to set up a cabinet where the great majority are that hopeless that tbey know nobody else would appoint them, so ensuring their loyalty to Johnson. The fact that they are wrecking the country in the interim is secondary of course.

• Upvote 2