You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is a lie.

But, never mind.  It's not your first lie and it won't be your last.

Its not a lie, your a cunt. As for me being a racist spread your filth and falsehoods but I've been hospitalized three times fighting (literally) some of the biggest racists this country has seen, I' also gave as good as I got. I once had a bottle put in my neck by a member of Combat 18. I got hospitalized by a copper on a pocket line in the eighties and was involved in absolutely hammering the Bnp/Nf on more than one occasion. You believe what you will angry.

Edit, anyway fuck all that let's watch the football.

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Maybe your younger self should take a look at some of the stuff 2020 Gnash posts.

My younger self saw and lived the ugly side of racism from an early age, i spent my youth looking for vengeance, my older self would still not stand back and see anyone in my company suffer racial intolerance, and for your information that includes racial slurs on Jewish people, or any innocent minority.

The last 24 hours you've called me a racist, a tory, a cunt and a liar. The last three I can take,  the first one I take offence.

Edit, I dont intend any sort of grief with you angry, i can tell by your posts you're a good man with good intentions so if you judge me as you do I'd appreciate it if you left it there. 

26 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Patel is basically a human wrecking ball of misery is easily one of the most horrible humans to be in recent cabinets, of the britannia unchained psychos she has that extra special ice chewing edge.

They're all sociopaths, it's a word that's bandied around a lot but it's true. Pretty much everyone from every party who knows johnson says he doesn't even have any politics, he's just endlessly self serving. 

Because he's so arrogant and narcissistic he's surrounded himself by people who are similar. They're hand picked for toeing the line and for not having the ability to outshine him, which wouldn't be difficult. 

He  doesn't care if they can do the job at all, as long as they keep their heads down and do what they're told. It goes against the whole essence of British politics, the prime minister isn't a president, or at least he shouldn't be.

Patel is thick as fuck, absolutely 110% thick as fuck, I challenge anyone to find a clip of her speaking where she seems to have a fucking clue. Worst part of her is she thinks everyone else is thick, with form for allegedly storming around the home office slagging respected career civil servants off for being stupid when she herself is a grade A dunce.

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

Every single one if them is a fucking cowardly cunt. They all deserve to die miserable, painful deaths.

Agreed. Although, I would add the caveat that despite wanting their deaths to be miserable, painful and, if possible, humiliating, I wouldn't want to prolong them for too long. 

34 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're all sociopaths, it's a word that's bandied around a lot but it's true. Pretty much everyone from every party who knows johnson says he doesn't even have any politics, he's just endlessly self serving. 

Because he's so arrogant and narcissistic he's surrounded himself by people who are similar. They're hand picked for toeing the line and for not having the ability to outshine him, which wouldn't be difficult. 

He  doesn't care if they can do the job at all, as long as they keep their heads down and do what they're told. It goes against the whole essence of British politics, the prime minister isn't a president, or at least he shouldn't be.

Patel is thick as fuck, absolutely 110% thick as fuck, I challenge anyone to find a clip of her speaking where she seems to have a fucking clue. Worst part of her is she thinks everyone else is thick, with form for allegedly storming around the home office slagging respected career civil servants off for being stupid when she herself is a grade A dunce.

Yep. Her and her ilk will go along with anything to keep their noses in the trough. She should have been fucked off from politics for good for fanning about with Israel against all the rules. Then of-course her bullying which has been brushed under the carpet. She will have a lot of dirt, in-fact they will all have that much dirt on each other that they won't ever be held to account. 

On 27/09/2020 at 17:29, Bjornebye said:

Berlin next week

tenor.gif?itemid=12385130

4aa725edb5f1df40042b145c0b04a0a93ab62371

We're going to need a bigger ring.

And for once I'm not referring to Mook's arse. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Besides her general level of stupidity and complete inability to recognise any failings in herself (which seems to apply to the entire cabinet) it genuinely staggers me how someone who's parents are immigrants can be so anti immigration. It's such a blatantly obvious "well I've benefitted from it so fuck everyone else" attitude, but no one seems to even recognise the hypocrisy of it.