You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, M_B said:

Death by a thousand cuts. Same as they did with Corbyn and anti-semitism. Keep rolling out the stories and the polls will be dragged down. The Tories will have no choice but to replace him. 

Cummings is the puppeteer behind all of this. He leaked the latest story in his blog on Monday having kept that e mail for over a year. Rumour has it he has a photo as well. They’re going to see if he lies to the house at PMQs then if does they’ll launch the photo Exocet that finally sinks him. The party have had enough. 

He in turn is apparently weighing up his options with a view to life after number 10. He is completely skint after the divorce and his earning potential as a boardroom non exec and after dinner speaker will be far less if he is kicked out for deceit, he will be a toxic association for big corporates. I think he will do a deal with the party that says he’ll weather this storm then go in the summer on ‘health grounds’. 

9 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

If it is any consolation, when I was waiting at a bus stop on the Strand/ St Martin's, I had the privilege of conversing with Boris Johnson. He was the mayor at the time: no one seemed to recognise him, but I had the pleasure of telling him to "fuck off". 

You're just re-enforcing his man of the people image. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He goes and its like a great white wash for previous tory behaviour. Weve had a decade of these cunts robbing this country blind.

I think you will actually find that it's been 11 years and it's still those elite leftie's  fault

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/11/08/11-years-tory-rule-britain-still-run-hypocritical-blairite-elite/

13 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Cummings is the puppeteer behind all of this. He leaked the latest story in his blog on Monday having kept that e mail for over a year. Rumour has it he has a photo as well. They’re going to see if he lies to the house at PMQs then if does they’ll launch the photo Exocet that finally sinks him. The party have had enough. 

He in turn is apparently weighing up his options with a view to life after number 10. He is completely skint after the divorce and his earning potential as a boardroom non exec and after dinner speaker will be far less if he is kicked out for deceit, he will be a toxic association for big corporates. I think he will do a deal with the party that says he’ll weather this storm then go in the summer on ‘health grounds’. 

I think that's been the plan for a while. It's a bit like Baron Harkonnen sending the Beast Rabban in to brutalise Arrakis, before sending in lovely Feyd who will seem a lot nicer in comparison. Get the winter Covid crisis out of the way, and then bring in a fresh new face in the spring: that nice young man, Rishi; or that lovely lady, Liz, who channels Maggie so wonderfully. The new leader makes a Blair-like speech about sweeping away corruption, 'whiter than white' polictics etc etc. Then you see an upsurge in the polls and the Cons maybe regain the lead over Labour.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I think that's been the plan for a while. It's a bit like Baron Harkonnen sending the Beast Rabban in to brutalise Arrakis, before sending in lovely Feyd who will seem a lot nicer in comparison. Get the winter Covid crisis out of the way, and then bring in a fresh new face in the spring: that nice young man, Rishi; or that lovely lady, Liz, who channels Maggie so wonderfully. The new leader makes a Blair-like speech about sweeping away corruption, 'whiter than white' polictics etc etc. Then you see an upsurge in the polls and the Cons maybe regain the lead over Labour.

It’s telling that Sunak will not be at PMQs today. He’s found a reason to go to Devon. As the saying goes, never interrupt your enemy when he making a mistake. 

I was listening to LBC Radio this morning when I was out in the car and it was just incredible the lengths some of the callers were willing to go to to excuse Johnson’s behaviour. Even that dyed-in-the-wool Tory Nick Ferrari couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Some of these people fall into the description Trump made of him shooting someone on Fifth Avenue and him being able to get away with it as these people would excuse him. 

79FCA490-9B6C-4074-B512-50F55B822C89.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

It’s telling that Sunak will not be at PMQs today. He’s found a reason to go to Devon. As the saying goes, never interrupt your enemy when he making a mistake. 

Wow...interesting stuff. To be fair you have called a few things out on this subject recently and been accurate/close with your calls.

Just now, clockspeed said:

Would agree but part of me (and starmer) doesn't want the cunt out , best to stumble on with him at the helm closer to election time. That said the tories ruthless 

The MPs want him gone particularly anyone in a marginal seat. The new red wall MPs couldn’t believe their luck in winning their seats and absolutely don’t want to lose their unexpected £100k jobs at the next election. They are the ones sending in the no confidence letters. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Definitely. It will be very interesting to see how occupied the front bench is around the PM. PMQs - essential viewing (never would have thought it). 

I just hope that pompous, fat wind-bag for the SNP doesn't speak for too long - he drains the energy out of the room, and gives Johnson an avenue of escape by being so pious. Hopefully, Raynor instead of Starmer (who is another windbag with no killer instinct).

4 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Definitely. It will be very interesting to see how occupied the front bench is around the PM. PMQs - essential viewing (never would have thought it). 

I just hope that pompous, fat wind-bag for the SNP doesn't speak for too long - he drains the energy out of the room, and gives Johnson an avenue of escape by being so pious. Hopefully, Raynor instead of Starmer (who is another windbag with no killer instinct).

I hear the whips may have enough letters of no confidence by tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I hear the whips may have enough letters of no confidence by tonight. 

Guess you won't reveal your sources?! It does seem a matter of when, not if. Red Wall are worried, 1922 Committee unhappy at his move to the left. Sunak and Truss supporters will be happy. He's pretty friendless now - with friends like Gove he's fucked.