You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck off, you're just sorry you got caught

I love the fact that the Conservatives constantly refer to the 'latte-drinking liberal Islington elite', when both Stratton Cummings and innumerate others all live there

20 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Another day of pin the blame on the donkey.

Don't know if he can ride this one out for too long, it's really sticking in the polls and across the HoP.

He's now planning on bringing recess forward.

Enough, just get the fraud out.

The parallels with Trump are interesting because both their slow car crashes have revolved around the fact that they're the kind of people who're used to doing what they want, when they want, and can't get their heads around no longer being able to do it.

If you asked Johnson straight out, and there were no repercussions from his answers, he'd say "Yeah I had a party, I permitted parties, there were some fit birds there, I don't give a fuck you're all scum. I do what I want, when I want it."

Trump was the same, he genuinely seemed bored when he had to do any 'president stuff'. They seek these roles (Johnson for different reasons) but because they're fundamentally so thick and lacking in self awareness, they seemed unaware that it would require at least some element of graft.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The parallels with Trump are interesting because both their slow car crashes have revolved around the fact that they're the kind of people who're used to doing what they want, when they want, and can't get their heads around no longer being able to do it.

If you asked Johnson straight out, and there were no repercussions from his answers, he'd say "Yeah I had a party, I permitted parties, there were some fit birds there, I don't give a fuck you're all scum. I do what I want, when I want it."

Trump was the same, he genuinely seemed bored when he had to do any 'president stuff'. They seek these roles (Johnson for different reasons) but because they're fundamentally so thick and lacking in self awareness, they seemed unaware that it would require at least some element of graft.  

Its not just johnson..its probally bred into them from an early age

Just look at their famous picture from when they were at university. 

They are told they are born to rule and have nothing but contempt for normal people.Therefore they can do what the fuck they want

Sadly there are enough people around who think they are probally right

I wonder if any other countries have this type of political class.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

No police investigation due to lack of evidence. Can't say I'm surprised.

And as we are well aware, the police are not allowed to find evidence themselves. 

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

So several people have said there was a party, the government have consistently refused to deny there was one,a spokesperson has been sacked over comments surrounding a party, and they have launched an investigation into what happened...but the police are saying they have absolutely no evidence?

3rd world political class and police, but with posh accents so we can pretend we aren't run by people who would probably go full Mugabe is they thought they could get away with it.

38 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Also their legitimacy over covid I'd surely no shot to pieces?

If they did announce another lockdown I homestly think most people would just think 'fuck you'

If there is enough mass disobedience then it would be almost impossible of enforce. As you say, the most likely outcome now would quite probably be the majority saying "fuck you" and totally ignoring it. 

And so it begins....

9m ago10:30

Sajid Javid has admitted having doubts about whether Covid rules were followed in Downing Street at an event last year alleged to have been a Christmas party, my colleague Aubrey Allegretti report

Don't any of them know how to use a phone?

34m ago10:06

The Daily Mirror’s Pippa Crerar says she is hearing suggestions that the government might bring forward the date of the Christmas recess. Sending MPs home early is a reliable way of minimising plotting, because it means MPs are no longer congregating in parliament.

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

There's no evidence of a party in a place where multiple police officers were gathered right outside.

Haha, I was thinking that too. You literally have patrols and armed officers all round Downing St and they witnessed fuck all. Either no party was held or they were all joining in, like that snippet in the video to the old Chemical Brothers track with Noel.

10 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

But he’s doing his best

it happened ages ago 

getting on with peoples priorities 

stop playing politics 

etc 

Water off a ducks back, he doesn’t give a fuck 

He is on record as lying to parliament though.

Isnt that breaking the ministerial code?

Just now, Arniepie said:

He is on record as lying to parliament though.

Isnt that breaking the ministerial code?

Of course it is and he should resign, but he has absolutely no shame, neither have the Tories - unless or until he starts hurting them, they’re fine with it 

The wriggle room there is reference to a trust. He’ll say he didn’t know who was putting funds into the trust that was supposed to be getting set up, and Lord Brownlow didn’t tell him he was going to find it himself until later.

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My MP is giving Johnson and Dorries some shit.  

Says a man who thought it logical to walk to a polling station and vote for David Cameron. Yet the same man over every thread accusing posters of being naive for apparently being taken in by so called conspiracy theories, Ricos lack of self awareness holds no bounds.

If you believed that Cameron/Osborne bullshit you probably still look out for the man on the moon.