Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

Meanwhile the evilest of evil cunts is still an evil out of touch thick evil cunt the evil fucking cunt

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Meanwhile the evilest of evil cunts is still an evil out of touch thick evil cunt the evil fucking cunt

 

 

 

 

Christ she would make Heinrich Himmler look compassionate pure evil her 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both the telegraph and the mail think 8 years of pay freezes have not gone far enough.

Presumably these were the same 2 papers trumpeting giving nurses a round of applause instead.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Both the telegraph and the mail think 8 years of pay freezes have not gone far enough.

Presumably these were the same 2 papers trumpeting giving nurses a round of applause instead.

Feed your family with a round of applause these days mate.

 

A standing ovation pays for a fortnight in Lanzarote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Feed your family with a round of applause these days mate.

 

A standing ovation pays for a fortnight in Lanzarote!

Tbf if anyone is on expert on feeding a family on 21k a year it's high ranking journalists in national  newspapers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Tbf if anyone is on expert on feeding a family on 21k a year it's high ranking journalists in national  newspapers

 

It's funny because it's true. Journalists are notoriously badly paid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Obviously not. Just most of them. 

So not the liked of journalists who write opinion pieces for the likes of the mail and the telegraph?

The ones I was specifically referencing?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/10/2021 at 10:54, Bruce Spanner said:

Roll up for the great smoke and mirrors show!

 

 

 

Ooof, that's quite the rebute to anything that comes out of both sides of the snakes mouth today.

 

 

Also, is he really that fucking short???

 

6003.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

@Jordy Brouwer That's your cue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2021 at 18:17, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

I think I know my own mind better than you. I said Rayner was more likely than Corbyn to cop criticism in the wake of what has happened, and I suggested she would regret the language she used. The former has already been proven to be true, and the latter I suspect will be proven true in due course.

 

In developments that will shock few, the latter has been proven true in due course

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/angela-rayner-apologises-unreservedly-tory-25322075

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

@Jordy Brouwer That's your cue.

My cue for what? Talk about Miattah Fahnbulleh's entire twitter feed?

 

I'm already familiar with the "New Economics Foundation" via their brilliant idea for a 4 day week which the Guardian keeps promoting as though it will ever happen. 

 

https://neweconomics.org/2020/11/the-case-for-a-four-day-week

 

There's another idea that totally doesn't have any downside.

 

Myth 6: Going to a four day week would kill Britain's already shit productivity stone dead and make us an international laughing stock. 

 

Busted: Some policy wonks who have never run a business and in many cases probably went straight from Uni into this sort of "think tank" work say it totally wouldn't. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

In developments that will shock few, the latter has been proven true in due course

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/angela-rayner-apologises-unreservedly-tory-25322075

According to that, she got death threats as a direct result of the lying Tory bastards falsely linking criticism of their actions (which they frame as abuse) to the murder of David Amess.

 

Calling them scum is an insult to scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

My cue for what? Talk about Miattah Fahnbulleh's entire twitter feed?

 

I'm already familiar with the "New Economics Foundation" via their brilliant idea for a 4 day week which the Guardian keeps promoting as though it will ever happen. 

 

https://neweconomics.org/2020/11/the-case-for-a-four-day-week

 

There's another idea that totally doesn't have any downside.

 

Myth 6: Going to a four day week would kill Britain's already shit productivity stone dead and make us an international laughing stock. 

 

Busted: Some policy wonks who have never run a business and in many cases probably went straight from Uni into this sort of "think tank" work say it totally wouldn't. 

 

Have you read the book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/10/2021 at 15:22, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Because people don't have the attention span for analyisis, that's why they head towards headlines and 'comment' pieces.

 

It's all out there, people are just not interested in looking, sadly.

More right wing bollocks from Spanner/Silverlining that has gone unchallenged. It is not the people that's at fault it's the media not giving the people a full and concise picture of the political situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That’s the Golden Gate Bridge, Liz, not fucking London Bridge. Christ.

 

 

Perhaps she’s hoping the Golden Gate Bridge might fancy a change of scene. Perhaps a job swap with the Humber Bridge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×