Quantcast
Tory Cabinet Thread - Page 13 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Charlie Elphicke - two years for being a bad Tory sex pest. I see wifey has taken up the blame the Judge playbook by accusing the court of ‘being on a bit of a mission.’

I always get him mixed up with Boon.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Charlie Elphicke - two years for being a bad Tory sex pest. I see wifey has taken up the blame the Judge playbook by accusing the court of ‘being on a bit of a mission.’

Funny that because she stands to lose money from a divorce settlement with his costs 

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Remember this one when she was sent on the radio to defend Johnson and she'd actually been given a script to read with highlighted text? This is what you're up against.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcr4today/status/1143073919399862272?lang=en

She's doubly dangerous because not only is she a genuinely nasty bitch, she's clearly thick as fuck. Offices are full of people like her in middle management, over achievers who'd set you on fire to keep hold of what precious little they have.

Priti “I’ve never supported the death penalty” Patel. 

He'll be okay, these people never go broke. He'll get a one day a month consultancy job with Bupa or Goldman Sachs or some shit when he gets out for 200 grand a year then go back to lecturing people on how hard work breeds success in life. 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He'll be okay, these people never go broke. He'll get a one day a month consultancy job with Bupa or Goldman Sachs or some shit when he gets out for 200 grand a year then go back to lecturing people on how hard work breeds success in life. 

All with pensions attached, no doubt.

An MP gets 18,500 pa just for MP, not figuring in cabinet positions. 

He’ll never have to check under the cushions for 50p to stick in the electric. 

• Upvote 1

Just read that Keir Starmer is 2 years older than the fat cunt Johnson

Fuck me, that's what a life of gluttony, greed and being a useless cunt gets you. Johnson looks at least 10 year older 

• Upvote 1

I was thinking earlier about politics and the internet and how entrenched everyone gets, like they can't ever admit when they're wrong (hardly immune from this myself).

Surely the best thing about politics is that you don't have to admit anything.  You can save face completely.  There's no need to go back and be humble about your mistakes or misconceptions, you can completely atone for being duped by these utter grifters by just going into a booth and voting against them every chance you get.

I mean, there's a while before we'll get a meaningful chance...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mattyq said:

Just read that Keir Starmer is 2 years older than the fat cunt Johnson

Fuck me, that's what a life of gluttony, greed and being a useless cunt gets you. Johnson looks at least 10 year older 

Thought Frankie Boyle's line was good, that Starmer looks like a Prime Minister in an Old Spice advert. 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Thought Frankie Boyle's line was good, that Starmer looks like a Prime Minister in an Old Spice advert. 

Ha, wasn't it a Spice Girls video?

• Upvote 1

I see palantir has been given the Irish border contract too. Colour me shocked. We're living in a gangster state. Testing is falling to bits for covid but without doubt somebody, somewhere, is getting fucking paid.

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I see palantir has been given the Irish border contract too. Colour me shocked. We're living in a gangster state. Testing is falling to bits for covid but without doubt somebody, somewhere, is getting fucking paid.

Wait until it’s commonly accepted that ‘Lighthouse Labs’, privately owned, but government funded, are the outpost for all UK scanning and screening.

Capitalism 3.0 the state funds the machine.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Big time- https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/17/england-test-and-trace-public-sector-boris-johnson-covid

35 pages and the cunt hasn't even read it. Watch how he starts getting arsey when confronted. They lie and they hate being picked up on their ineptitude. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

35 pages and the cunt hasn't even read it. Watch how he starts getting arsey when confronted. They lie and they hate being picked up on their ineptitude. 

The reaction at 1:15 from curly beside her is classic.

So, every kid who arrived at Eton College was Covid tested last week and the cunt JRM has the cheek to stand up in Parliament and tell people to stop their " endless carping " when complaining about the difficulty of getting a test.

How does anyone still believe that they care a jot for anyone else but themselves?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

A completely useless twat, rewarded constantly. Its all corrupt to fuck.

Nothing to do with what he knows because he clearly knows fuck all. He'll open doors for the company to line the pockets of others in order to fill their own pockets.