Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The “Fuck the Tories” chant should get an interesting reception at Watford tomorrow. 

 

That was the loudest chant at the Smith/Fowler fight.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

 

 

22 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Just reporting what I've seen on a number of news outlets.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arniepie said:

So we still blaming raynor?

Yep, this fella might have been a law-abiding citizen without a bad thought in his head till he heard Raynors jib line, which instantly turned him into an Islamic murderer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yep, this fella might have been a law-abiding citizen without a bad thought in his head till he heard Raynors jib line, which instantly turned him into an Islamic murderer.

Aye

Probably tipped him over the edge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s not your fault.  Probably genetic. 
 

Stronts made the point a while ago she’d regret what she said.  Now the deputy leader of the Labour Party can’t express condolences at the murder of a colleague without being called a hypocrite.  

 

Of course she can express her condolences. Boris Johnson has, as have many other Tory MP's that have all said far worse things and fanned the flames far worse than any comments that Angela Rayner has made. 

 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

So someone says that Corbyn will be blamed, I say that Rayner is more likely [to be blamed], and you interpret that as me actually blaming her?

 

Christ on a bike.

 

You might need to take your own advice and learn to read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

 

Of course she can express her condolences. Boris Johnson has, as have many other Tory MP's that have all said far worse things and fanned the flames far worse than any comments that Angela Rayner has made. 

 

 

You might need to take your own advice and learn to read. 

Learn to read indead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You may have read them, doesn’t mean you understood them.  

Just so you get the message, I did understand, I was just being flippant.

 

You will not be getting any gotcha moments here, that you can be rest assured of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Just so you get the message, I did understand, I was just being flippant.

 

You will not be getting any gotcha moments here, that you can be rest assured of.

Didn't you ask Dave to get rid of your account after I put you in a mental torture chamber that one time and you wished death on me? Why are you here?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The “Fuck the Tories” chant should get an interesting reception at Watford tomorrow. 

Yeah, might be best to give that one a week off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Didn't you ask Dave to get rid of your account after I put you in a mental torture chamber that one time and you wished death on me? Why are you here?

You didnt put me in any, how you say, 'mental torture chamber', not the likes of a punk arse kid like you. No, you dont get to get to take that credit.  You didnt give me five years of depression and PTSD. That was down to three years of nursing my sister through a brain aneurysm, who had no sense of what day of the week it was until she went into residential care and then two years nursing my mother with illness and covid until her passing last year. Thats what real life does to you, not being trolled and stalked by belligerent little cunt fucks on the internet. Why am I here ? Its none of your fucking business. I 'm a supporter of this club. You dont get a say in it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Officially declared as a terrorist incident. 

 

I hope those who prematurely shot their outrage goo everywhere now have the good grace to apologise to Angela Rayner. 

Sadly, they'll be too busy rallying behind Patel, Farridge and Tommy Two-Names to get more asylum seekers drowned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sadly, they'll be too busy rallying behind Patel, Farridge and Tommy Two-Names to get more asylum seekers drowned.

Probably. 

 

Some Independent journalist has claimed that confusions over ID documents meant that the suspect was reported to be Somali, but he's actually a British national of Somali descent. 

 

I'm sure it'll all be clarified in the coming days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

You didnt put me in any, how you say, 'mental torture chamber', not the likes of a punk arse kid like you. No, you dont get to get to take that credit.  You didnt give me five years of depression and PTSD. That was down to three years of nursing my sister through a brain aneurysm, who had no sense of what day of the week it was until she went into residential care and then two years nursing my mother with illness and covid until her passing last year. Thats what real life does to you, not being trolled and stalked by belligerent little cunt fucks on the internet. Why am I here ? Its none of your fucking business. I 'm a supporter of this club. You dont get a say in it.

You're a disgrace.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show needs to be fucked off for starters . Pretty much everyday they give the first portion over to cunts like this to spout nasty shite . Then after the break they talk about cakes or something 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Officially declared as a terrorist incident. 

 

I hope those who prematurely shot their outrage goo everywhere now have the good grace to apologise to Angela Rayner. 

I'd be certainly feeling a bit embarrassed if I brought it up as soon as the incident happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stickman said:

This show needs to be fucked off for starters . Pretty much everyday they give the first portion over to cunts like this to spout nasty shite . Then after the break they talk about cakes or something 

 

 

A child of Ghanaian immigrants according to her wiki page. Now I don't know how her parents got to the UK (legally / illegally, refugees / moved for a new job etc) but what if the government at the time had ideas like hers?

 

Chances are she wouldn't be in the UK to spout such evil drivel, she wouldn't have had the opportunities she's had to be able to spout this bollocks to a TV audience!

 

The lack of self awareness is off the scale! Nasty, evil bitch! She's in the right place at GB News!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×