Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You implied it. No point even trying to lie this time. Although, you will. 

I think I know my own mind better than you. I said Rayner was more likely than Corbyn to cop criticism in the wake of what has happened, and I suggested she would regret the language she used. The former has already been proven to be true, and the latter I suspect will be proven true in due course. Nothing in what I wrote was an attempt to pin blame on anyone, and can I suggest you sign up for the same remedial English lessons as MegadriveMan.

And of course, congratulations on making the brutal, unprovoked murder of a father-of-five into yet another excuse to have a dig at me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

David Ames stabbed 'several times' at his constituency office. The fuck's the world coming to?

4 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

How long until someone blames Corbyn for this?

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I suspect Angela Rayner has more to worry about here.

I've read this as somebody reporting that an MP has been stabbed, somebody suggesting that Corbyn will be blamed and then somebody else suggesting that Angela Rayner is to blame? 

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

And of course, congratulations on making the brutal, unprovoked murder of a father-of-five into yet another excuse to have a dig at me.

You horrible hypocritical snide lying little fart. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

I've read this as somebody reporting that an MP has been stabbed, somebody suggesting that Corbyn will be blamed and then somebody else suggesting that Angela Rayner is to blame? 

So someone says that Corbyn will be blamed, I say that Rayner is more likely [to be blamed], and you interpret that as me actually blaming her?

Christ on a bike.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So someone says that Corbyn will be blamed, I say that Rayner is more likely [to be blamed], and you interpret that as me actually blaming her?

Christ on a bike.

You didn't say that. 

Plus, people make an interpretation of peoples statements based on their track record. It's no surprise that anyone might have assumed you were being your usual snide, sly digging self. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You didn't say that. 

Haha, he's literally quoted the posts in a row demonstrating that that is precisely what I wrote.

Even you can't lie your way out of this one.

6 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It’s not your fault.  Probably genetic. 

Stronts made the point a while ago she’d regret what she said.  Now the deputy leader of the Labour Party can’t express condolences at the murder of a colleague without being called a hypocrite.  

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Haha, he's literally quoted the posts in a row demonstrating that that is precisely what I wrote.

Even you can't lie your way out of this one.

I don’t lie. Learn how not too. 

But yeah delete the rest of my quote. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

Anti terror police investigation now apparently.

They were investigating as soon as the incident occurred. They stay on the case until it's ruled one way or the other. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don’t lie. Learn how not too. 

But yeah delete the rest of my quote. 

Just by the bye, I didn't delete the rest of your quote. It wasn't in your post when I quoted it.

But yeah, it was already apparent you were putting the worst possible spin on what I had written, you didn't have to clarify that part.

This is could be a seismic moment in British politics. one of the hallmarks of our system is Friday morning  constituency meetings, every MP holds them even the PM. Anyone can attend and raise an issue directly with their Mp. Now With this, I can see the MPs arguing to reform the system and reduce contact with the public. Really sad day. A good man died. My daughter works for the Labour Party and did a lot with him on fire safety policy. This is not a party issue. 

9 minutes ago, skend04 said:

They were investigating as soon as the incident occurred. They stay on the case until it's ruled one way or the other. 

True but I'm a little surprised they haven't ruled it out yet, early days i know but still.

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just by the bye, I didn't delete the rest of your quote. It wasn't in your post when I quoted it.

But yeah, it was already apparent you were putting the worst possible spin on what I had written, you didn't have to clarify that part.

Ok. 

I imagine there's a fair few people in the working classes and gay community with a different view based on his voting record.

Not to say other peoples views aren't aligned with that tweet but it's all about perspective.

2 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I imagine there's a fair few people in the working classes and gay community with a different view based on his voting record.

I wondered how long it’d take.  

This is as close to ‘he deserved it’ as it’s possible to get. Well done.  

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I wondered how long it’d take.  

This is as close to ‘he deserved it’ as it’s possible to get. Well done.  

I doubt even his biggest enemy would think he deserves it.

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

I doubt even his biggest enemy would think he deserves it.

And yet you chose to post that. Funny old world isn’t it.