Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Had to turn it off, he's already raved about the nhs that they would all sell in a heartbeat. The camera keeps cutting to them in the crowd, all looking up at him with glazed eyes at their glorious murderous leader. I can't do it, I haven't got the stomach. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he is the fucking cunt. Throw a herd of lions into that bastard room full of cunts please 

Harsh on the lions that mate! That gang of cunts would probably shoot them for sport.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Had to turn it off, he's already raved about the nhs that they would all sell in a heartbeat. The camera keeps cutting to them in the crowd, all looking up at him with glazed eyes at their glorious murderous leader. I can't do it, I haven't got the stomach. 

Almost nothing he is saying is true. 

58 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/oct/06/dominic-raab-confuses-meaning-of-misogyny-in-bbc-interview

Ladies and gentlemen, the Justice Secretary. This guy was, allegedly, a lawyer in The Hague. Now when he says in The Hague, I think he was bumming William because he's fucking dense and in no way capable of lawyering anywhere, let alone The Hague.

Hardly surprising as it appeared to come as a shock to him the the Uk was an island and that Dover was a port.

This is the abusive husband offing supermarket flowers by way of apology after kicking you down the stairs for the fourth time and promising he's changed.

An absolute cunt, not a word of truth has passed his lips yet.

It's deeply cynical that they've latched onto the idea of a restricted labour market driving up wages. This hasn't been mentioned over the last four years until we've hit recent supply chain issues.

Where is the government's programme for change? If we want to fill all these gaps in the labour market many of which are not low skilled we need government to undertake a mass programme of re-education for many workers. Businesses won't touch workers with no relevant experience or qualifications.

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

It's deeply cynical that they've latched onto the idea of a restricted labour market driving up wages. This hasn't been mentioned over the last four years until we've hit recent supply chain issues.

Where is the government's programme for change? If we want to fill all these gaps in the labour market many of which are not low skilled we need government to undertake a mass programme of re-education for many workers. Businesses won't touch workers with no relevant experience or qualifications.

Who does the low skilled labour, or has it just been redefined?

It's smoke and mirrors, nothing else.

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

They didn't think of that.

Just tried to give it another go, the camera cut straight to patels face then the back of rees-moggs head. I can't do it. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

A nothing speech that, a few soundbites, no vision or strategy, pointless.

Agreed, I fully expect the Tories to jump a few points in the polls.

Laua Kuntwangle very quiet on her tweets today. I mean she only tweeted three times during Starmers speech last week about Corbyn.... hmm 

Owen Jones getting their take on the impoverishment of 800,000 people and the deaths of 150,000. (The consensus is that it's not the Government's job to concern itself with things like that.)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Owen Jones getting their take on the impoverishment of 800,000 people and the deaths of 150,000. (The consensus is that it's not the Government's job to concern itself with things like that.)

Fair play to Jones to sticking it to them a bit. Wish Labour and other parties would up their game. Work, and the politics of work is something you can win people over on, as some Labour bods stated last week. 

• Upvote 1