You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Moo said:

Labour need to find a similar cause/method and I honestly think that honing in on tax avoidance would be a massive vote winner, if it wasn't for tax avoiders dictating the discourse in this country.

Hasn't that been done.. "its the politics of envy". We have to let the aristocratic twats fleece the country dry its their birth right. All those dodgy contracts handed out and the media is mostly quiet as fuck. How come labour aren't hammering that kind of shit down every single day, all of them on their social media asking about every dodgy deal or financial connection. Why arent they saying Prime Minister Cummings and his deputy Boris piffle every moment they can. 5 years till another election  just go for broke and hammer the bastards and fuck the polls and opinions show some opposition. Highlight their incompetence and corruption every minute.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hasn't that been done.. "its the politics of envy". We have to let the aristocratic twats fleece the country dry its their birth right. All those dodgy contracts handed out and the media is mostly quiet as fuck. How come labour aren't hammering that kind of shit down every single day, all of them on their social media asking about every dodgy deal or financial connection. Why arent they saying Prime Minister Cummings and his deputy Boris piffle every moment they can. 5 years till another election  just go for broke and hammer the bastards and fuck the polls and opinions show some opposition. Highlight their incompetence and corruption every minute.

Until they’re proven as ‘corrupt’ it’d count as libel or slander and can’t be used, I know the sad irony of not using them against these cunts, so you have to wait for concrete evidence of collusion etc.

It’ll come, it’s a matter of time, it’s how it’s utilised which will let us know where we’re at as a country politically. 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If only we weren’t leaving a group of countries that had a binding agreement to see this actualised. 

I agree though, not quite sure where labour will position, but they’re building quietly and that’s reassuring in this full volume political spectrum.

The world needs the volume turning down a touch.

Definitely the volume is unbearable, what the far right have done here and across the pond is unconscionable.

Realistically I think the only way out of this mess is to go full Tony Blair or full Che Guevara.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's been tried but, like you say, gets twisted as the politics of envy by those controlling the message. 

I don't even think Labour need to tackle corruption, at least not initially, a clear non-bastardised message on tax avoidance alone would be a massive thing.

Just now, Moo said:

Definitely the volume is unbearable, what the far right have done here and across the pond is unconscionable.

Realistically I think the only way out of this mess is to go full Tony Blair or full Che Guevara.

I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility America goes up in flames if Trump loses and then claims fraud/conspiracy.

I can genuinely see the federal army on the streets.

He’s the pressure valve on the world, when he’s gone we can start to pick the pieces up.

This pathetic little island has made its own bed and is heading towards a grim period of want and introspection. We were waiting for Trunp to welcome with open arms and he just wants a knee trembler. How we got here is a matter for the historians, but a lot of people are going to suffer because of ‘our’ pathetic deference to ‘those upstairs’, a small few will get obscenely wealthy, and the plebs will cheer ‘we’ve never had it so good’

As it ever was, perhaps? 

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility America goes up in flames if Trump loses and then claims fraud/conspiracy.

I can genuinely see the federal army on the streets.

He’s the pressure valve on the world, when he’s gone we can start to pick the pieces up.

This pathetic little island has made its own bed and is heading towards a grim period of want and introspection. We were waiting for Trunp to welcome with open arms and he just wants a knee trembler. How we got here is a matter for the historians, but a lot of people are going to suffer because of ‘our’ pathetic deference to ‘those upstairs’, a small few will get obscenely wealthy, and the plebs will cheer ‘we’ve never had it so good’

As it ever was, perhaps? 

Yep, the whole thing needs tearing down. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Until they’re proven as ‘corrupt’ it’d count as libel or slander and can’t be used, I know the sad irony of not using them against these cunts, so you have to wait for concrete evidence of collusion etc.

It’ll come, it’s a matter of time, it’s how it’s utilised which will let us know where we’re at as a country politically. 

They just need to ask the question not out and out slander them. Why was 40 million quid of tax payers money given to a company with zero assets to make PPE in which it has zero expertise. There might be a very reasonable answer to that and its put to bed. Scrutinise the shit out of them. Polls are a complete irrelevance at this point. Labour are too quiet too timid and most people have become apathetic to them. They don't need to resort to base language like id use but the tories are doing whatever the fuck they want and it feels like everyone else is too shit scared to step on toes.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They just need to ask the question not out and out slander them. Why was 40 million quid of tax payers money given to a company with zero assets to make PPE in which it has zero expertise. There might be a very reasonable answer to that and its put to bed. Scrutinise the shit out of them. Polls are a complete irrelevance at this point. Labour are too quiet too timid and most people have become apathetic to them. They don't need to resort to base language like id use but the tories are doing whatever the fuck they want and it feels like everyone else is too shit scared to step on toes.

All of the above a thousands times!

It’ll come.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If only we weren’t leaving a group of countries that had a binding agreement to see this actualised. 

I agree though, not quite sure where labour will position, but they’re building quietly and that’s reassuring in this full volume political spectrum.

The world needs the volume turning down a touch.

"Reassuring" you say,  

Just now, Gnasher said:

"Reassuring" you say,  

Yes, reassuring.

If you follow what’s actually happening in Westminster you’d know that it’s not going according to any plan and there is a lot of noise coming out of the backbenchers, they’ll be calling for Alex’s head come winter....

What say you?

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, reassuring.

If you follow what’s actually happening in Westminster you’d know that it’s not going according to any plan and there is a lot of noise coming out of the backbenchers, they’ll be calling for Alex’s head come winter....

What say you?

7 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Do it in Parliament, taking advantage of Parliamentary privilege.

10 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Once upon a time a chap called cunt met a woman called incompetent. Eventually they got married and had kids who all inherited the primary personality traits of their parents. These incompetent cunts grew up to be Tory Cabinet Ministers. The rest is history. 

The end.

It's not quite Stephen Tomkinson or Pete Postlethwaite's rants in Brassed Off, but it's spot on!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some horrible replies to people on that Hollindrake thread. Anyone talking about their food poverty experiences being told to to buy a tin of beans for 20p, etc. When did so many people become so inhuman?

It's twitter, newspaper threads are like that too, I honestly don't believe it's representative of the human race. Hopefully.

44 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some horrible replies to people on that Hollindrake thread. Anyone talking about their food poverty experiences being told to to buy a tin of beans for 20p, etc. When did so many people become so inhuman?

Around the time the governments of the world figured they could cling to and harness power by  being absolute cunts themselves. 

This has been festering for a while and has to be reigned in as it’s getting to a point now where civil society is starting to fray.

Globalisation and freedom of movement have helped a lot of people, for the better in my opinion, but there are groups who this has not been beneficial to and these are the angry, disenfranchised, malevolent, rudderless engurland pricks that are flying the Union Jack and claiming it’s all a conspiracy against them. They’ve been fucked over through home life, education and jobs and they blame immigrants/any fucker who doesn’t look like them for it, except those people have had it worse due to the systemic oppression they’ve faced throughout their lives.  They’re not even self aware enough to realise they’ve been fucked over and the entitlement this breeds is the only power they have and the bunch of cunts running the show have picked up on this and utilised it to feed their ends, not caring for the chaos that’s left in its wake.

England is filled with hate that has been artificially produced to serve political ends and it’s going to take a very long time to heal these fractures, if that’s even a concern for the cunts in government who’ll never see it unless it makes the six o’clock news, or affects their share price.

Fuck all of them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

They brush so much under the carpet and we as a society let them. I haven't put the news on today but I suspect this isn't anywhere near the top story. 

EDIT: Just had a look at the BBC News twitter feed. Nothing although apparently piranhas have been found in a remote scottish lake and Neil Buchanan isn't Banksy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They brush so much under the carpet and we as a society let them. I haven't put the news on today but I suspect this isn't anywhere near the top story. 

Absolutely fucking shameless this shower are lad , let's light up Number 10 and say we won't let it happen again but when push comes to shove they really don't give a fuck .

Haven't looked at the news myself but I doubt it's even made the headlines.