Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice shit stirring Laura

 

 

 

 

The problem is that the people who vote BoJo want to be racist, homophobic and sexist but not be called scum. The fucking scum.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The problem is that the people who vote BoJo want to be racist, homophobic and sexist but not be called scum. The fucking scum.

Its a typical trait amongst that type. They want to be able to say what they like be it lies, racism, slander whatever but don't you dare call them anything back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Its a typical trait amongst that type. They want to be able to say what they like be it lies, racism, slander whatever but don't you dare call them anything back! 

The snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Longer hospital waiting lists in the more deprived areas shocker.
 

A suggestion that we are on the verge of what would essentially be a two tiered health service, depending on your postcode. This is clearly incorrect as we are way beyond the verge, have been for years. 
 

Perhaps the levelling up strategy involves ensuring more poor people die, thereby reducing pressure on essential services in these areas. If so, it’s a shit strategy. Immoral and it wouldn’t work. 
 

The last sentence makes me think, this may well be the strategy. They certainly have form. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Longer hospital waiting lists in the more deprived areas shocker.
 

A suggestion that we are on the verge of what would essentially be a two tiered health service, depending on your postcode. This is clearly incorrect as we are way beyond the verge, have been for years. 
 

Perhaps the levelling up strategy involves ensuring more poor people die, thereby reducing pressure on essential services in these areas. If so, it’s a shit strategy. Immoral and it wouldn’t work. 
 

The last sentence makes me think, this may well be the strategy. They certainly have form. 

 

No, you are wrong, there will be 40+ shiny new hospitals, not just paint jobs on older ones.

 

Come with us, it's nice in the unthinking world...

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

No, you are wrong, there will be 40+ shiny new hospitals, not just paint jobs on older ones.

 

Come with us, it's nice in the unthinking world...

 

 

Of course the public are falling for it.

They are cheering them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

IMG-20210927-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210927-WA0012.jpg

The honest answer to the last question is its not that easy to replace them because until now govt/bosses didn't need to train haulage drivers and offer better rates of pay because we lazily imported cheaper labour from abroad.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would think getting rid of a load of workers resulting in empty shelves and chaos at garages, and then having to beg them to come back, would do irreparable harm to a gmnt.

 

This wont even cause a dent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing a tory ever does is decent. Its always self serving in someway, or a smokescreen. It breaks my heart that we have people that actually vote for these cunts. I'm not a hard lad but put me in a room with johnson, rees-mogg, jenrick, hancock, raab, gove together and I'd wipe the fucking floor with them. I despise every single one of them with everything I've got, they are killing us while making themselves richer and laughing while they do it. 

 

 

(I realise I went full Annie Road there) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2021 at 20:26, Anubis said:

And once again Gnasher COMPLETELY misses the point about the lies told in the Brexit campaign.

Sorry, but both sides told massive lies, George Osborne, who held a main government position, he wasn't a grifter pumping shit from the sidelines, he was then our  Chancellor, said house prices would crash and income tax would have to be raised on day one. That was the then government. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

I reckon Rory Stewart isn't a 100 carrot cunt. Possibly only 95 carrots. 

Rory Stewart, although like you say a 95 carrot cunt, did positive work in the short time he was in charge of our country's prisons. 

 

Chris Grayling meanwhile actually stopped prisoners having books sent in, fucking  bizarre.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/05/prison-book-ban-unlawful-court-chris-grayling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Senior Tory in doing-something-halfway-decent shocker.

 

 


priti%20patel%20afp%20nov%2021017.jpg?it

 

“Yes, just give them a dinghy and some paddles. There are only 3900 nautical miles between Pakistan and the UK, and we’ll have the border force waiting for them.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, this is what it was all for?

 

Absolute fucking madness and nonsense taking us back to their sepia tinged version of the past that never really fucking existed except for a few lucky people.

 

Chris Loder, a Tory MP

 

Just said this…

 

‘I know it might not feel like it in the immediate term. But it is in our mid and long-term interest that these logistics chains do break. 


It will mean that the farmer down the street will be able to sell their milk in the village shop like they did decades ago. It is because these commercial predators - that is the supermarkets - have wiped that out and I’d like to see that come back.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×