You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

They are literally stealing money of people and the country shrugs its shoulders.

Its beyond reason.

I honestly believe if they called a general election tomorrow they would win with an even bigger majority. 

They've managed to convince the wealthy and the racists that they are the party for them, and sadly there's more than enough of both in this country to keep them in power for the foreseeable future.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

They've managed to convince the wealthy and the racists that they are the party for them, and sadly there's more than enough of both in this country to keep them in power for the foreseeable future.  

Add in the “I can’t vote for Keir Starmer” and the “Boris is a right lad” votes and they’ve got it sown up. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I honestly believe if they called a general election tomorrow they would win with an even bigger majority. 

The Tories would hammer an election if called now and will hammer the next election anyway. Cummings made the tory party palatable with the working class by curtailment of the labour pool the same way Thatcher did by selling off the nations Council homes which could have been a cracking idea if shed have used the windfall on a regeneration of British housing, obviously she didn't. If anyone thinks bringing back Latvian warehouse workers will pump people up to vote Labour in a couple of years time I'm afraid they'll receive the same response on the doorsteps as they did in the eighties, early nineties. Time for the Labour Party to go back to its roots (of Bevan, Atlee, Benn) and wake up and smell the coffee. If the Labour Party continues to campaign as a Change UK tribute act then Labour will suffer the same fate as er Change UK.

Edit; how'd this mob go down with the man on the street?  

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The Tories would hammer an election if called now and will hammer the next election anyway. Cummings made the tory party palatable with the working class by curtailment of the labour pool the same way Thatcher did by selling off the nations Council homes which could have been a cracking idea if shed have used the windfall on a regeneration of British housing, obviously she didn't. If anyone thinks bringing back Latvian warehouse workers will pump people up to vote Labour in a couple of years time I'm afraid they'll receive the same response on the doorsteps as they did in the eighties, early nineties. Time for the Labour Party to go back to its roots (of Bevan, Atlee, Benn) and wake up and smell the coffee. If the Labour Party continues to campaign as a Change UK tribute act then Labour will suffer the same fate as er Change UK.

There you go again. Are you...no scratch that...you're fucking mental.

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I come to halt your fears Sir.

Boris Johnson when asked by a journalist the other day what in Britain has improved since he's become Prime Minister he replied "almost everything" when pressed on something more specific he replied "the greatest exam results in history; we've produced the smartest kids this country has ever known'

I hope youre now more reassured than myself Sir Rog but then unlike Boris's boffins I'm as thick as two short planks.

Funnily enough, the record results he refers to, come not by exams, but by teacher assessment.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Slightly ot but the civil service used to have a scheme in place where if you wanted to study,go to night school,learn a new language etc you could apply for a grant of anything upto £500.

Within weeks of getting into power the coalition had it abolished. 

You happen to remember the name of that alleged grant? Because I've been working in the civil service since 2000 and I don't know anything about it.

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Funnily enough, the record results he refers to, come not by exams, but by teacher assessment.

Yep, he said this the same day it was made public knowledge that regressive 'catch up' policies will actually punish the most vulnerable pupils and schools.

For those not aware pupil premium is a way of balancing education funding so there is some sort of parity, if only in intention.

Anyhow the Tories used sleight of hand and fund their closed market, marked up, schools catch up program at the expense of the most disadvantaged as all monies need to come from pupil premium funding meaning schools are working in deficits already. There never was any catch up fund, it was all a wheeze, like most things with these cunts.

They did this with payrises in the NHS and schools as well, existing budgets are to pay for announcements meaning real term cuts.

I'm at my wits fucking end with this now, it's a shake down, nothing else.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You happen to remember the name of that alleged grant? Because I've been working in the civil service since 2000 and I don't know anything about it.

Cant remember what it was called.

I was doing a degree when I joined (2001)and I think I got €500 for the last 2 years.

It was dependant on if you were on a warning for sickness or performance.

The union used to put posters up around the office as the take up was so low.

Though clearly I have just made all that up in my head.

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Brexit seems to be the key.

He may be an inept corrupt lying buffoon but at least he got Brexit done.

Though surprisingly he has been quite quiet on that recently.

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I come to halt your fears Sir.

Boris Johnson when asked by a journalist the other day what in Britain has improved since he's become Prime Minister he replied "almost everything" when pressed on something more specific he replied "the greatest exam results in history; we've produced the smartest kids this country has ever known'

I hope youre now more reassured than myself Sir Rog but then unlike Boris's boffins I'm as thick as two short planks.

I'd love to see that full list of 'almost everything '

Presumably we are all going to be financially worse off ,is near the top?

I see we're hurtling towards a scenario where you need an ID card to vote, and nobody really is putting up a fight about it, so that's that.

We're also about to watch the Electoral Commission have a collar put on it.

The Tories just pretend to like 'freedom' and 'fairness' don't they.  I don't see an awful lot to recommend them as a ruling party, what am I missing? 

They pretend to be a party of 'low-tax' but that's a fallacy too, I'm paying more tax now than I was 10 years ago.  But their 'trick' is to artificially construct a reality of low-tax being possible, when it clearly isn't possible, and they have done this over the years by shaking the money-tree to its foundations whenever they are in power. 

Ah yes, the money-tree that doesn't exist.  The one the Tories told the poor and needy was a fairytale, a laughable child-like dream, well the past 18 months has blown their cover.  There WAS a money-tree, and they've basically dug it out at the roots rather than raise taxes until now.  I actually have the suspicion that the money-tree is larger than we realise or there's more than one, and that raising taxes now is only being done to conceal the extent to which this country has secretly hoarded vast, incomprehensible fortunes while it raped the colonies for centuries.  So much money that the Ministers are devoid of shame when awarding money to each other's companies, after all, who gives a fuck if we 'waste' a billion here and there?  Nothing seems to happen when we do, and nobody seems to miss it, and the country is sat on secret trillions through money-trees, off-shore secrets, and complete control of the banking sector for the last century.

If the public were aware of the true nature of the wealth of the nation, it might not pay taxes, it might demand social reforms, or free this-and-that, which would make rich people 'feel' less rich as everyone got lifted up with the tide. 

The rich are the protectors of the state's piggy bank, as much as they skim the top off it with fake contracts here and there, they know they're protecting it by maintaining the illusion of the lack of one. 

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

A lot of ordinary working class citizens walk to a polling booth and vote for these people,

People get off their bar stools at Wetherspoons and vote for these superheroes.  Mechanics put their tools down and go to the polling station to pay tribute to these gods. 

It boggles the mind. 

That man will cross the road to avoid them. 

On 08/09/2021 at 10:23, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Ok, a couple of things.

He's right obviously, the pandemic is a legitimate get-out clause for many things they promised, and at this rate we'll be having another election soon, with a revised 5 year plan being promised.

I'm actually surprised it's taken them this long to play the pandemic card, but it will be played ad-nauseum now, just like Bush administration was able to play the 'we are at war' card post 9/11 and push things through.... 

Oh my god, you and I work (or at least until last week when i left) for the same council? 

On 09/09/2021 at 06:35, Bjornebye said:

“Wokeism” will get the tories over the line. This article is currently number 2 on the DM

https://mol.im/a/9971917

Just look at the comments. 

and then the comments on this. You tell me this country isn’t racist 

https://mol.im/a/9969405

The thing is, the thick cunts don't realise what "wokeism" is, they use it as a derogatory word as though it belongs with the loony left. It shouldn't even be a word... it should be societies default position. Ingrates. 

On 09/09/2021 at 12:25, Vincent Vega said:

5A007612-0D48-4D05-81F2-F197999E5D38.jpeg

And there you go, anyone surprised? We all knew that was how it would go down, right? 

I'd love to know how they plan on delivering on these contracts they aim to win, the way Covid is going most residential/nursing homes will be empty and most dom care can't get the staff on the contracts anyway. 

I was listening to the first minister when this was raised in todays briefing, the comments from the public (and questions from journalists) actually thought WG would be able to spend this from next year, not realising it will be 2 years before it's in our budgets for spending. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The big thing left for these cunts to do is to get rich off of legalising guns.

Once they've sold off the NHS 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9975419/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Boris-Johnson-built-bonfire-50-notes-Hyde-Park.html

Thats next