You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Patel has managed to become the most vile cunt over Mogg, Gove, Johnson and Hancock. McVey held the title before she was binned. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/philip-rutnam-resigns-priti-patel-bullying-allegations-home-office-latest-a9366126.html

My hatred for this vile fake bastard is sky high. The arrogant cunt. Blows my mind that working class people voted for this shower. Has the Tory front-line ever been as bad? 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Patel story that was headline news yesterday???? Not even an article about it on the daily mail. Not one. It’s all about flop head getting engaged. Very fucking convenient timing. 

Can you imagine the headlines if we had a labour government wall to wall coverage on the Daily Heil 

21 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Can you imagine the headlines if we had a labour government wall to wall coverage on the Daily Heil 

Mate you wanna see the comments on the daily mail section. Calling the BBC Labour biased and saying that Labour are spiteful for suggesting that Johnsons engagement / pregnancy announcement is cynically timed. All without the slightest hint of irony. The hypocrisy has nearly had me in tears of anger this morning. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly can’t think of a more vile politician in my lifetime than Priti Patel.

Thatcher obviously did more damage but she had more power. The mind boggles at what this cunt might do if she ever got the top job.

I am aware that I’ve just selected two females so, for balance, I also hate Esther McVey (binned or not).

20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I honestly can’t think of a more vile politician in my lifetime than Priti Patel.

Thatcher obviously did more damage but she had more power. The mind boggles at what this cunt might do if she ever got the top job.

I am aware that I’ve just selected two females so, for balance, I also hate Esther McVey (binned or not).

All 3 power mad selfish cunts devoid of any compassion

31 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Patel is indeed a disgusting human being.

Regrettably we get the politicians society elects and to some extent deserves. She is emblematic of the very worst in our current state of affairs. Ironic that someone of mixed heritage could end up being so bigoted.

I do fear she (like Johnson or Trump) is 'electable' precisely because of her extreme and outlandish, or downright psychopathic views.

Having said that, I would.