You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

54 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I wonder if he’s planning another spontaneous visit to Kiev? 

Imagine if he ploughs on and we end up with Jonathan Gullis as Health Secretary and Lee Anderson as Chancellor of the Exchequer! 

That Gullis character, I’d love to smash that cunts face in. 

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I jest, but, is genuinely possible and has been rumoured.

Most likely he’ll get a cushy gig like Home Secretary and another will be moved over t chancellor, possibly an olive branch to someone, but will likely be rejected.

Priti Patel running the country’s finances?!?

Two more have gone although fuck knows who they actually are

Bim Afolami resigns as Conservative Party vice chair

Andrew Murrison has resigned as Boris Johnson's trade envoy to Morocco.

The Conservative MP for South West Wiltshire has formally served as a minister for the Foreign Office and the now-defunct Department for International Development.

In his letter he said, "the last straw in the rolling chaos of the past six months has been the unavoidable implications of Lord McDonald's letter".

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

As far as Johnson is concerned you won’t be hearing it again. By hook or by crook they will launch him into the sea. This has been coordinated, there will be more to follow.

I think he’ll escape fairly easily and it will be all forgotten in a weeks time.

Just now, torahboy said:

Gullis has resigned! From fucking what?  I can't believe that retarded twat was given a position in a government - even one as fucking awful as this one.

One cunt that. Self-interests no doubt. He's been wheeled out a few times to spout shit. 

I thought I’d check in on Angie, fanatical Boris Johnson supporter and all-round Nadine Dorries wannabe.

She hasn’t tweeted since January and the Cyberboris site is now private. Her one-woman war on his enemies appears over.

Et tu, Angie? Et tu?

angie
@angelneptustar
Campaigned 3 times for Boris Johnson, and twice for Tories, now blog & tweet in his support. All comments and opinions my own.: cyberboris.wordpress.com
North Londoncyberboris.wordpress.comJoined January

I actually feel sorry for Johnson; all of these treacherous two-faced Tory turncoats stabbing him in the back, and for what?

For staying true to the sociopathic, arrogant, incompetent sexist racist values that he's always held.

Tory voters getting exactly what they voted for. Suck it.