You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Spot on. It's great to see him drip feeding info and causing them a headache but the guy is a grade a wanker himself. 

Yep, the bloke is a proper cunt. That said, if he brings out something really juicy around election time so we can get rid of these twats, I'll happily raise a toast to him every Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yep, the bloke is a proper cunt. That said, if he brings out something really juicy around election time so we can get rid of these twats, I'll happily raise a toast to him every Christmas. 

He'd increase a few percent in my estimation if he helped bring this evil cabal to it's knees. He'll still always be a demonic head in a bottle though. 

It's the old enemy of my enemy isn't it?

He is a cunt but the way he dripfed the party gate stuff allowing johnson  to hang himself with his own words was brilliant.

In normal times the covid stuff would have brought any other pm down

• Upvote 1

When pressed about Mr Pincher, the Prime Minister said:

“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.”

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.”

Well that clears that up. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Pretty coherent for him to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s not Johnson. It’s a quote from Dick Cheney during the war on terror. I used it because it sounded like all the shite coming out of No10 over the last few days.

I thought that quote was from Rumsfeld. But it is, as you say, similar to the utter shite oozing from Downing Street.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

As if by magic, now there's a specific allegation he knew about. 

BBC News - Boris Johnson was made aware of formal Chris Pincher complaint
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62040915

The guy responsible for the investigation, now retired, has just been on Today and laid waste to all the arguments and called them out as liars.

Love a little blue on blue violence to start the day.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62047883

Not telling the truth you say?

I can't help feeling there is some sort of theme here. 

I think they need to invent a new word for Dominic raab as imbecile doesn't seem to do him justice

Raab is going to take the fall for this isn't he? Then be rewarded with a seat in the lords. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Raab is going to take the fall for this isn't he? Then be rewarded with a seat in the lords. 

He is too thick to realise it.

The I reporting that ministers and staff are getting fed up of consistently going out and defending his daily lies.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

He is too thick to realise it.

The I reporting that ministers and staff are getting fed up of consistently going out and defending his daily lies.

I was saying that just yesterday when they rolled out that melt for the rounds yesterday morning. They go out, get kicked and hours later the story is blown out of the water anyway as there's no hiding from his lies. 

I wonder if there's method in the madness about what's surrounding Johnson at the moment, similar to what happened with Trump.

Their enemies know they don't have the fibre to remain sane if they're surrounded on all fronts and stuff is actively done to encourage their paranoia. People like Obama, Blair, even May can eat that shit up for breakfast all day, every day, but characters like Trump and Johnson are uniquely unsuited to being constantly attacked and tripped up and called out. 

Their ideal scenario would be to dissolve the press, the courts and the legislative branch, but when unable to do so gradually become insane. 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I wonder if there's method in the madness about what's surrounding Johnson at the moment, similar to what happened with Trump.

Their enemies know they don't have the fibre to remain sane if they're surrounded on all fronts and stuff is actively done to encourage their paranoia. People like Obama, Blair, even May can eat that shit up for breakfast all day, every day, but characters like Trump and Johnson are uniquely unsuited to being constantly attacked and tripped up and called out. 

Their ideal scenario would be to dissolve the press, the courts and the legislative branch, but when unable to do so gradually become insane. 

To be fair mate, Blair and May would have resigned by now if that type of shit had happened on their watch. The whole fabric of what we think is normal and civilised has been completely blown away by the cults that surround trump and Johnson. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was saying that just yesterday when they rolled out that melt for the rounds yesterday morning. They go out, get kicked and hours later the story is blown out of the water anyway as there's no hiding from his lies. 

He doesn't care.

He just says the 1st thing that comes into his head and then someone out to defend him,bribing them of necessary.

It appears that after 2 and a half year's,people are finally getting wise to it.

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

To be fair mate, Blair and May would have resigned by now if that type of shit had happened on their watch. The whole fabric of what we think is normal and civilised has been completely blown away by the cults that surround trump and Johnson. 

This is the big flaw in the system. The man at the top can stack the top table with his own people, and by definition they will be people he suspects are as morally bankrupt as himself. It's like asking Tony Soprano to put a board together to run Unicef, you'd expect to see a quite drastic change in organisational direction. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I was just going to mention trump as it seems like a lazy comparison but the similarities are stark.

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I was just going to mention trump as it seems like a lazy comparison but the similarities are stark.

Morally/or lack of, they're pretty much identical. To throw in a Game of Thrones quote: "They'd happily see the world burn if they could be king of the ashes". 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

He doesn't care.

He just says the 1st thing that comes into his head and then someone out to defend him,bribing them of necessary.

It appears that after 2 and a half year's,people are finally getting wise to it.

I realise he doesn't care. But they must. And it's been going on longer than 2 and a half years. But at the beginning most of the lies were about brexit and because they were all in the cult, they were happy to roll them out, back him up, because he was their cult leader.