You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The good ol "people on the doorstep' line when you're talking to the people on the doorstep. Another tory weirdo.

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Conservatism is becoming an extremist movement. She just looks like these weirdos  that turn up in the US Senate, thousand yard stare, thick as fuck, willing to excuse anything and resorts only to attacking others as the only form of debating skill. 

They mean 'intimidate' but yeah.These sort are fucking loons 

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'm not sure the "I wouldn't have my house if it wasn't for Johnsons Covid grants' was a particularly wise line considering the amount of public money blown to fraud either. She is stupid enough for a job in the cabinet 

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Becoming?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

This country is in a right fucking mess. 

Shapps was on GMB earlier. I had to mute it before his bullshit drove me mental, but they gave him a fair whack of time to get his propaganda out there. I presume the rail union leaders will be afforded the same luxury?

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Shapps was on GMB earlier. I had to mute it before his bullshit drove me mental, but they gave him a fair whack of time to get his propaganda out there. I presume the rail union leaders will be afforded the same luxury?

Been dismantled on Today and they had Lynch on just before where he demolished all the arguments they’re trying to tie themselves to.

Same happened in Newsnight last night  where Lynch embarrassed Philps, an easy task admittedly, but he really made him look stupid and just repeatedly called him a liar and to prove his claims, which obviously he couldn’t.

Sky News and BBC showed both the press conference yesterday and commons speech in full and, with my partisan head on obviously, the message was put across very well and the Gov shown up for the chancers they are.

They’re getting ample airtime to set out and argue their points, it’s about making them stick.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Been dismantled on Today and they had Lynch on just before where he demolished all the arguments they’re trying to tie themselves to.

Same happened in Newsnight last night  where Lynch embarrassed Philps, an easy task admittedly, but he really made him look stupid and just repeatedly called him a liar and to prove his claims, which obviously he couldn’t.

Sky News and BBC showed both the press conference yesterday and commons speech in full and, with my partisan head on obviously, the message was put across very well and the Gov shown up for the chancers they are.

They’re getting ample airtime to set out and argue their points, it’s about making them stick.

Good to read that mate, maybe not all hope is lost then?

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Some of the comments, fucking hell, some members of the public are next level cunts. At least most who comment on there are destroying the idiots.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

One rule for them and their mates, and one rule for the rest of us. 

The thing that really depresses though is the members of the general public who are behind the government. This is the result of 12 years propaganda pushed through the media. 

I'm not totally versed on the rail strikes, but if thousands of workers think it's the right course of action them I'm right behind them. 

BBC2 news then a government minister has just said "the tax-payer would have to pick up the payrises during a temporary spike caused by the Chinese Covid Crisis and the Ukraine and that spike won't go" 

Evil, shameless, spinning cunts. 

35 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Some of the comments, fucking hell, some members of the public are next level cunts. At least most who comment on there are destroying the idiots.

And with a straight face johnson is warning against people getting big wage rises

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Richard Madeley on GMB this morning has said "The miners strike destroyed the mining industry" 

He also started an interview with Mick Lynch with this: 

He's an old man clamouring for attention...As mentioned above - have to say Mick Lynch on Newsnight last night was hilarious, that sycophant Chris Philps was blathering on and every time Mick picked him up and called him a liar...spot on, call as sees it. Philps seemed surprised that someone would second guess his 'mistruths'...lying sack of shit.