You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

You wouldn't but I would. I care more than you. So there.

You wouldn't. I'm not saying you don't do for others, I certainly do, a lot but I'm not goijng to go into it becasue I don't do it for me. To suggest someone would work solely for others (family etc is obvious) is ridiculous. But, as you well know, that wasn't my point. 

My point was people instantly going "I had to work for what I've got why shouldn't everyone else" when less fortunate people get a leg up. 

As you're an 'ex' tory voter I can see why me pointing that out has riled you. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You wouldn't. I'm not saying you don't do for others, I certainly do, a lot but I'm not goijng to go into it becasue I don't do it for me. To suggest someone would work solely for others (family etc is obvious) is ridiculous. But, as you well know, that wasn't my point. 

My point was people instantly going "I had to work for what I've got why shouldn't everyone else" when less fortunate people get a leg up. 

As you're an 'ex' tory voter I can see why me pointing that out has riled you. 

Quite clearly, I was busting your balls

Watching BBC news right now. Yet another story about the tragedy of food banks but fuck all mention of the government or policies that have caused the sharp rise in people needing them. Even if they don't want to highlight that, they could at least condemn the cunts for letting charities pick up the slack for something that is absolutely their responsibility.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Watching BBC news right now. Yet another story about the tragedy of food banks but fuck all mention of the government or policies that have caused the sharp rise in people needing them. Even if they don't want to highlight that, they could at least condemn the cunts for letting charities pick up the slack for something that is absolutely their responsibility.

There was something on the BBC website aswell about a massive increase in kids needing shool meals.

Still now partygate is out the way I'm sure johnson can get back to the real issues.

I'm at the point now where i think it's just some high level satire...

'They can't afford to heat their home or feed their kids? Let them buy a house!'

'Food is so expensive people are going without, you know what they should eat? Wild venison, as there's loads of it in Richmond park, i saw it at the weekend'

This morning they also announced that 'The biggest ever reduction of interest on student loans' as if it was some sort of victory after they sold the debt book to capital ventures vultures for a quick buck which was the reason for the significant increase in the first place as student loans had always had alomost negligable levels of interest before.

• Upvote 1

I can understand wealthy and we'll off retired people voting for them.

At a push I can even understand working class aspiring to be middle class,greedy cunts,voting for them.

What I'll never understand is people who are struggling to survive, who's lives and services have been utterly decimated over the last 10 years,continuing to vote for them in their droves. 

It is utterly beyond my comprehension  

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I can understand wealthy and we'll off retired people voting for them.

At a push I can even understand working class aspiring to be middle class,greedy cunts,voting for them.

What I'll never understand is people who are struggling to survive, who's lives and services have been utterly decimated over the last 10 years,continuing to vote for them in their droves. 

It is utterly beyond my comprehension  

_96973644_libyaboatafp.jpg.webp

They'll deny it, but years of having this shoved down their throat must be a major factor.

• Upvote 1

Daily mail going full propaganda against the unions. Why do so many people hate workers coming together and fighting for better pay and conditions. Every luxury, comfort and right we have today was fought for by someone. The fucking conservative party and the aristocracy never gave shit freely in their fantasies we'd all still be serfs and only they would vote amongst each other what's best for themselves.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Daily mail going full propaganda against the unions. Why do so many people hate workers coming together and fighting for better pay and conditions. Every luxury, comfort and right we have today was fought for by someone. The fucking conservative party and the aristocracy never gave shit freely in their fantasies we'd all still be serfs and only they would vote amongst each other what's best for themselves.

TV news vox pops full of people saying it's inconvenient for them personally and social media replies saying "I don't have it, so why should they?" Country of selfish cap-doffing fuckwits.

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

_96973644_libyaboatafp.jpg.webp

They'll deny it, but years of having this shoved down their throat must be a major factor.

Sorry tory mp was on the radio the other day saying it was the no 1 issue in his constituency. 

Kids are going hungry,people can't afford to feed themselves,the PM has lied and broken the law..but fuck all that ..some desperate people are coming here on boats. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Metro headline the other say about the rail strike.

Shame on you.

Just now, Arniepie said:

Sorry tory mp was on the radio the other day saying it was the no 1 issue in his constituency. 

Kids are going hungry,people can't afford to feed themselves,the PM has lied and broken the law..but fuck all that ..some desperate people are coming here on boats. 

That's the thing though. They've been told that these scroungers are turning up taking what's theirs.