You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Given your history of posting and saying some of the nastiest shit on the forum, the only one truly embarrassing themselves here is you. Have a good day. I’m sure you’ll skip back into spite in the coming days. 

Aye, righto, will do. You have the last word and keep enforcing and trying to dominate every conversation in every thread on the forum, before getting angry if anyone disagrees with you.

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

Aye, righto, will do. You have the last word and keep enforcing and trying to dominate every conversation in every thread on the forum, before getting angry if anyone disagrees with you.

Will do x nothing but love for you Ben 

8 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The word "adult" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

Says the guy that not only last night went back and historically negged another poster about 8 times in a hissy fit. The same guy who contacted someones mum/boss over a spat on here. Hahaha get fucked you lying little shit. You're not worthy enough to engage with the likes of Angry and Dr Nowt. 1000 times the human you will ever be. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

As sure as night follows day, my stalker follows me around giving me multiple negs for writing something factual he disagrees with.

Thank goodness he's on ignore until he learns how not to behave like a rabid coyote.

If I was a coyote you'd probably try and fuck me. 

And let's have some honesty (for a change) you blocked me because yet again I pulled you up on a lie and you couldn't handle it. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

As sure as night follows day, my stalker follows me around giving me multiple negs for writing something factual he disagrees with.

Thank goodness he's on ignore until he learns how not to behave like a rabid coyote.

I'm 38 so yet another lie. I might act 12 sometimes but the facts don't lie. 

Outstanding levels of utter lies from the closet tory. 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Go on - explain why racist abuse is out of order, but sexist abuse is OK.

She has defo swallowed cock to keep her job in my opinion. Is that ok with you?

Comparing CS calling her a slag (obviously an off the cuff insult) is fuck all like labelling her for the colour of her skin. Ridiculous that you even brought race into it. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She has defo swallowed cock to keep her job in my opinion. Is that ok with you?

Comparing CS calling her a slag (obviously an off the cuff insult) is fuck all like labelling her for the colour of her skin. Ridiculous that you even brought race into it. 

No. Having the "opinion" (i.e. baseless allegation) that a woman only got where she is by sucking cock is not OK. In fact, it's sexist as fuck.

And sexism is no better or worse than racism. 

This isn't difficult, mate.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

No. Having the "opinion" (i.e. baseless allegation) that a woman only got where she is by sucking cock is not OK. In fact, it's sexist as fuck.

Ok Mal. You win. Feel better? 

She's a fucking horrible evil cunt 

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Chaps, leave it be, we can all agree she's evil so let's leave it at that.

I think we all agree with that. It's the hypocrisy that does my nut in. A quick search of 'slag' on here will show that. 

But yeah, I rate Mal and Ben very highly so would rather bow and say I am sorry if I offended you by sticking up for someone who called Priti Patel a slag. 

To be fair, Strontz mis-timed intervention was worth it. 

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Well said. She clearly got where she is because she fits Johnson's cabinet requirements to a 'T'- stupid and incompetent enough not to be a threat to him, but callous and corrupt enough to appeal to the Mail and Telegraph set.

Priti Patel has attempted the first part of divide and conquer (of course she would never be able to do that) without even accessing the forum. 

She may be cleverer than we’re giving her credit for. Unless of course she is on the forum and has played us all like a fiddle. 

25 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Well, the last few pages have proven that we don’t really need TK

No, I need him to soak up negs from that brainless fuckwit.

This post has been certified as negged by a terrorist-supporting evil troll prick.

• Downvote 1

Patel seems not to understand that as Home Secretary it is her actual job to come up with solutions to the refugee situation not the job of the Archbishop of Canterbury. I could solve prison overcrowding by shooting everybody who had sentences of more than 5 years, but would expect some criticism and not necessarily expect the critics to be able to provide a white paper on other solutions.

• Upvote 1