You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

`

Do you need me to explain whether "obviously not" is a yes or a no?

Yes or no is a simple request but, just like a tory you can't bring yourself to do so. 

Why did you feel the need to mention how long it had been a Labour seat? 

You were making a dig at Corbyn and if you're denying it then it's yet another lie. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes or no is a simple request but, just like a tory you can't bring yourself to do so. 

Why did you feel the need to mention how long it had been a Labour seat? 

You were making a dig at Corbyn and if you're denying it then it's yet another lie. 

You know what, fuck you. I'm sick of having malicious motives attributed to me by a jumped-up little prick like you, ruining my experience of this forum and no doubt being complete and utter eye aids for everyone else too.

Get back on my ignore list until you can learn to act like an adult.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

You know what, fuck you. I'm sick of having malicious motives attributed to me by a jumped-up little prick like you. Get back on my ignore list until you can learn to act like an adult.

Get fucked you lying little shit. You know you're lying and you know that I know you are. Instead of just being honest you have to lie and snivel as usual. 

• Downvote 1

_124174461_075245816-2.jpg

Imran Ahmad Khan was found guilty earlier this week but says he will appeal against the conviction

A Conservative MP found guilty of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy has announced he is resigning from the Commons.

Deffo went to the same make up artist as Frank Reynolds did before the Little beauties pagent

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

Front page of the mail today. 

Apparently we have now become a a a country which sneers at human rights whilst venerating a man who had nightly piss ups whilst the rest of us were locked down and then consistently lied about when cornered.

What an age we live in.

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Front page of the mail today. 

Apparently we have now become a a a country which sneers at human rights whilst venerating a man who had nightly piss ups whilst the rest of us were locked down and then consistently lied about when cornered.

What an age we live in.

A large section of British society are ok with lies. Otherwise we wouldn’t be in this fucking mess. 

Harry & Meghan are still top story on the website and will probably be front page tomorrow for daring to visit his nan. 

Non of this is an accident, it’s a deliberate and coordinated attack on democratic institutions and rights and billions have been spent to shape the dominant ideology and narrative. 

It’s not a secret, they are open on telling you the plans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/five-worst-things-the-koc_b_842307/amp

https://frontpagelive.com/2020/04/02/12-horrible-things-the-koch-brothers-have-done/

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A large section of British society are ok with lies. Otherwise we wouldn’t be in this fucking mess. 

Harry & Meghan are still top story on the website and will probably be front page tomorrow for daring to visit his nan. 

Agreed.

This is on every last one of them who decided it would be a great wheeze to give that utter cunt 5 years.

It's noticeable aswell the latest lie to be gaining traction is.. Well he got us through the pandemic. 

If you genuinely think the pandemic was handled well in this country,I dread to think what it would be like it was handled badly. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Agreed.

This is on every last one of them who decided it would be a great wheeze to give that utter cunt 5 years.

It's noticeable aswell the latest lie to be gaining traction is.. Well he got us through the pandemic. 

If you genuinely think the pandemic was handled well in this country,I dread to think what it would be like it was handled badly. 

Despite the hundreds still dying daily. Country lead by cunts voted in by cunts mate. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rees-Smug is a big Catholic, well apart from when it comes to empathy, charity, care for the needy, truth as virtue, the ol' Christian values thing etc

Apart from the above he's a true believer.

Beat me to it, Bruce. He definitely didn't bother with the New Testament 2nd series

35 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rees-Smug is a big Catholic, well apart from when it comes to empathy, charity, care for the needy, truth as virtue, the big ol' Christian values thing etc

He defo fucks little boys so there is that 

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rees-Smug is a big Catholic, well apart from when it comes to empathy, charity, care for the needy, truth as virtue, the big ol' Christian values thing etc

Or when there’s a few quid to be made in a pharmaceutical company that make the morning after pill. 

He’s not a Catholic. He’s just a massive cunt. 

This (from the Daily Heil, so no link) goes out to all the Twitter twats who argue that we have to send desperate people thousands of miles away, because we can't afford to treat them humanely. 

Imagine what we could afford if our money wasn't being hoarded or pissed away by the negligent and the corrupt.

Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-38-19-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-38-40-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-40-06-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-40-30-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-18-09-41-01-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg