You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Definitely. It will be very interesting to see how occupied the front bench is around the PM. PMQs - essential viewing (never would have thought it). 

I just hope that pompous, fat wind-bag for the SNP doesn't speak for too long - he drains the energy out of the room, and gives Johnson an avenue of escape by being so pious. Hopefully, Raynor instead of Starmer (who is another windbag with no killer instinct).

Blackford is ace in PMQ's. He knows the cunt won't answer so he rams home the message that they are proper horrible cunts. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I just hope that pompous, fat wind-bag for the SNP doesn't speak for too long - he drains the energy out of the room, and gives Johnson an avenue of escape by being so pious.

He seems to call for Johnson's resignation every week. Perhaps he's expecting him to say: yeah, you know what, you've persuaded me to resign.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Blackford is ace in PMQ's. He knows the cunt won't answer so he rams home the message that they are proper horrible cunts. 

He's not Stig, he so easily mocked for pomposity that he gives Johnson an out. He's the Ernie Wise straightman. Hopefully  Blackford raises his game.

1 minute ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

He's not Stig, he so easily mocked for pomposity that he gives Johnson an out. He's the Ernie Wise straightman. Hopefully  Blackford raises his game.

He is in my eyes, simply for the shit he gives him. Let's face it, nothing he says is going to change anything is it? he won't get an answer so just ram home the message. 

Patel's started scowling. Truss is hoping her paracetamol kick in because she's hungover. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He is in my eyes, simply for the shit he gives him. Let's face it, nothing he says is going to change anything is it? he won't get an answer so just ram home the message. 

Patel's started scowling. Truss is hoping her paracetamol kick in because she's hungover. 

How can you tell? Sour faced, rancid bitch. (Her, not you...)

• Upvote 1

Look how he goes into gear with his usual bollocks after the last question from Starmer. I'd love to punch his fat fucking cunt in. Had to pause it for a work call, probably good for my blood pressure. 

Oh hang on he isn't subdued and solemn anymore, got his mojo back just like that.