You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I mean overnight cancelling everything.

He also stopped them from going on Newsnight and C4 news, which should have been a genuine scandal.

Fair enough, more the ghosting of media programmes may be on the horizon as it doesn't seem to hurt them that much.

Highest rated comment on the Daily Heil about the affair.

My mate broke down over the phone when he described watching his dad fade away through the window of a care home. It brings tears to my own eyes just recalling it now. It was around the same time these people were laughing and joking about it. They were laughing at my mate's dad Pat. They were laughing at my grieving mate Kev and his mum Kath. They were laughing at you and me when we were sticking to the rules to try to save people's lives. The whole bunch of them are truly contemptible. Right to the top

45 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Good ol Dan; it's amazing the secret powers these people possess, they can see people shrugging on the radio,

Heard a bit of that this morning on the way into work.

Several callers were saying the issue was irrelevant. 

Kunsberg is basically calling him a liar today.

We have been here before though..I think he will once again bluster his way through. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Heard a bit of that this morning on the way into work.

Several callers were saying the issue was irrelevant. 

Kunsberg is basically calling him a liar today.

We have been here before though..I think he will once again bluster his way through. 

At the end of the day Johnson replaced by Gove or Raab is insignificant. But if it brings down the shower of cunts who's job it is to hold them accountable then that will be a good day. A few journalists careers in tatters is the favorable outcome.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I don't have a twitter account but can follow stories etc and 99% are fucking aghast at this, even the daily heil comment section is majority up in arms about this so Dan Hodges as per usual is chatting complete and utter fucking bollocks. 

As for PMQs today... I'm already in a shit mood this week in-particular this morning so I might not put myself through it. No doubt they will have dug up something about a Labour member attending something and will call hypocrisy "while we level up" etc etc waffle bollocks. I truly hope Blackford sticks the nut on the cunt. 

13 minutes ago, No2 said:

At the end of the day Johnson replaced by Gove or Raab is insignificant. But if it brings down the shower of cunts who's job it is to hold them accountable then that will be a good day. A few journalists careers in tatters is the favorable outcome.

Jesus christ imagine one of those 2 running the country.

How he has lasted this long is incomprehensible 

He will surely go down as one of the most inept PM's in history