You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I think the party are getting serious buyers remorse. They are realizing that all his well documented character flaws they were overlooking to win an election are actually fundamental to who he is. As I said to Mrs Willard only this morning, if you voted for Boris you can't then complain when he acts like Boris. This is what you wanted. 

Boris Boris what a cunt you are.

Can't stand James O'Brien whatsoever but yet more proof how much the tories despise being questioned/picked up on anything. Look at that twisting fuming face when she's having to explain herself knowing full well she's lying. Pure priti patel style. 

More lies

I've just read a couple of Patterson updates.

- One of the "Red wall" Tory MPs called him "a cunt" to his face in the House of Commons.

- The lobbying firms who were paying £100k for an MP have decided they've got no use for an ex-MP,  so he's lost that gig.

You hate to see it, you really do.

• Upvote 2

On 05/11/2021 at 10:47, Arniepie said:

The whole thing stinks.

Unless you were an expert in that companies field, why else would you be paid 80k a year as an 'advosor' if not to give the company a helping hand from the gmnt?

Increase an mps salary and bar them from taking advisory roles.

Simple.

Right, I can't keep overlooking "gmnt" it makes your posts nearly unreadable.  Can you write government and get it in your frequently used words so it's not such an effort next time?  I'm a cheeky bastard I know, do what you want, but I've reached the point where I had to say something, sorry!

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Fucking shitfest the house of Lords is. It needs changing. The whole of Westminster needs change this old boy network bollocks needs jetwashing out of parliament. Transparency and standards introduced. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Famous last words but there does seem to be the slightest hint that he has actually gone too far,there is a sense that people have actually turned against him.

Obviously those pictures of him asleep at the conference or falling over bevvied never made any front pages.