You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Incredibly vile. "We have no basis for connecting Angela Rayner to this tragedy, but we want to anyway."

Then claim that they weren’t connecting it instead simply pointing out her comments coincidentally straight after a Tory mp had been stabbed. 

41 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

It's going to shield this Government from criticism for a while now.

Criticism?

The government is currently attacking it's own NHS long-term plan, pledging a nothing amount of money to enable them to blame GPs when some dickhead on facebook complains about not getting a face-to-face appointment when they wake up with a bit of a headache. 

It's astonishingly stupid, it will be overwhelmingly popular.

They don't do criticism, they don't do responsibility, they don't do leadership.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm not saying Dan Hodges is a paedophile, but child abuse has to end right now.

He's one of them I'd love to lock in a room and interrogate/ "Why are you such a lying horrible piece of shit?" BANG I'll ask again.... BANG 

Utter piece of shit him who does more harm than he cares with his rhetoric. 

It's sad that a guy has been brutally slain and people (on his own side) are using it as a cheap points-scoring exercise, but this is, unfortunately, the culture we live in nowadays.

CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN DEAD! 

It must be an ultra left-wing Jeremy Corbyn fanatic, someone who's on benefits, someone galvanised by Angela Raynor's words. Oh, it's a Muslim terrorist. He was killed because of the British foreign policy decisions that we advocated for. Shit! Well, the article's already been written now. I'll just change the title to "I don't know why Sir David Amass was killed but the visceral hatred of Tories needs to stop", that'll do. 

20 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I  find it s bit strange that he was killed by a  lone man with a  knife,a very common method used by the likes of is yet people jum on the labour party implying rzympr wor led to the attack 

I hold Rzympr Wor responsible for most of the world's ills.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I hold Rzympr Wor responsible for most of the world's ills.

She got brought into  the debate  about  a terrorist murder (at a time when we didnt know who did it

She was tired into a event that had literally nothing to do with her.

I don't like Tories.

I don't like what they stand for, but the murder of David Amess who was just doing the job he was elected to do by his constituents was appalling and is an assault on democracy. 

To try to use this this tragedy to claim the moral high ground and point the finger at a Labour politician when all evidence says this was the action of an Islamic extremist, a terrorist, and to try to take advantage of it is typically dishonest of the right wing Tory press.

Dan Hodges is a reprehensible piece of shit, but he's not the only turd in the media sewer by any means.

The double standards from all of them are beyond belief.

Angela Rayner used a very appropriate word, that word applies to them too.

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I don't like Tories.

I don't like what they stand for, but the murder of David Amess who was just doing the job he was elected to do by his constituents was appalling and is an assault on democracy. 

To try to use this this tragedy to claim the moral high ground and point the finger at a Labour politician when all evidence says this was the action of an Islamic extremist, a terrorist, and to try to take advantage of it is typically dishonest of the right wing Tory press.

Dan Hodges is a reprehensible piece of shit, but he's not the only turd in the media sewer by any means.

The double standards from all of them are beyond belief.

Angela Rayner used a very appropriate word, that word applies to them too.

Some suggestions that the murderer might have had a motive rooted in Somali politics.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-amess-death-police-examining-25238024

Probably not radicalised by Angela Rayner, then.

The reason many on the left get angered about the Tories is largely through frustration and despair. Imagine living in a country of perpetual Tory rule with a press that was, with one or two exceptions, almost entirely on their side?

Imagine having the very people who would benefit most from your politics being weaponised against you? It'd grind after a while, truly. Some people get angry and shout things, at demos or possibly on Twitter, because that's all they've got left.