You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

A child of Ghanaian immigrants according to her wiki page. Now I don't know how her parents got to the UK (legally / illegally, refugees / moved for a new job etc) but what if the government at the time had ideas like hers?

Chances are she wouldn't be in the UK to spout such evil drivel, she wouldn't have had the opportunities she's had to be able to spout this bollocks to a TV audience!

The lack of self awareness is off the scale! Nasty, evil batch! She's in the right place at GB News!

Was thinking that myself

Just now, Arniepie said:

Was thinking that myself

Everybody's different, and many of those from an immigrant background must have had a shit of a time fitting in, expecially in the industrial North in the 70's.

But would you want to fit in so much that you essentially carry the same views as those shithouses who gave immigrants such a hard time back then? I don't know how people tick, it doesn't make sense to me.

It would be like me moving down south, or up to Scotland and starting to chat shit about all Scousers being thieves and workshy doleites!

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Everybody's different, and many of those from an immigrant background must have had a shit of a time fitting in, expecially in the industrial North in the 70's.

But would you want to fit in so much that you essentially carry the same views as those shithouses who gave immigrants such a hard time back then? I don't know how people tick, it doesn't make sense to me.

It would be like me moving down south, or up to Scotland and starting to chat shit about all Scousers being thieves and workshy doleites!

I think someone mentioned a while ago there is probally a strong.. pull the ladder up type school.of thought.

I think there was a large leave vote in the families of people who's relatives had moved over her in the past.

You would think that no matter how her family got here,she would have sympathy with people fleeing persecution or seeking a better life?

Just despicable and a symptom of what a nasty bigoted country we have become.

10 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

You're a disgrace.

I never claimed to be perfect but if I am a disgrace, you are a walking, talking glory hole. And thats me being kind.

Anyway, I am disengaging with you now. There is far bigger stuff going on right now and its a difficult position hijacking this thread with a two year old spat. You are blocked, you will be ignored and you will no do doubt continue to stalk me. Perhaps you will get bored, perhaps you won't, but you will not be a barrier to me following my football club in any way I choose.

You are simply not worth my time.

36 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

A child of Ghanaian immigrants according to her wiki page. Now I don't know how her parents got to the UK (legally / illegally, refugees / moved for a new job etc) but what if the government at the time had ideas like hers?

Chances are she wouldn't be in the UK to spout such evil drivel, she wouldn't have had the opportunities she's had to be able to spout this bollocks to a TV audience!

The lack of self awareness is off the scale! Nasty, evil bitch! She's in the right place at GB News!

The deflection too. Basically if you are defending the immigrants on the dinghy, you are  supporting the people trafficking operation behind it. It beggars  belief.

12 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Officially declared as a terrorist incident. 

I hope those who prematurely shot their outrage goo everywhere now have the good grace to apologise to Angela Rayner. 

Some people aren't "man enough" to be so humble. Narcissism. 

Still, tragic all round. poor fella and his poor family. Horrible world we live in. 

3 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

The lack of self awareness is off the scale! Nasty, evil bitch! She's in the right place at GB News!

Fitting in for some somehow means they have to pick the extreme end of their political persuasion. Patel is the prime example, enacting laws which would have stopped her family from finding refuge from the Idi Amin regime. Not only that she'd reintroduce the death penalty given half a chance. 

Global Justice Now said in a tweet: “Matt Hancock blocked international efforts to allow low- and middle-income countries to produce their own Covid-19 vaccines, leading to millions of global south deaths. The audacity of this man claiming to help African nations and promote sustainable development is sickening.”

• Upvote 1

Sir David Amess: MP murder suspect detained under Terrorism Act - BBC News

A man detained at the scene of Friday's fatal stabbing of MP Sir David Amess is 25-year-old Ali Harbi Ali, Whitehall officials have confirmed to the BBC.

Police said he was being held at a London police station under the Terrorism Act 2000 and officers have until 22 October to question him.

They spent Saturday searching three addresses in the London area.

The BBC understands Mr Ali was referred to the counter-terrorist Prevent scheme a few years ago.

Prevent is the UK's terrorism-prevention programme, which aims to stop people being radicalised.

Teachers, members of the public, the NHS and others can refer individuals to a local panel of police, social workers and other experts who decide whether and how to intervene in their lives.

Engagement in the scheme is voluntary and it is not a criminal sanction.

It is unclear whether any further action was taken in the case of Mr Ali, who is of Somali heritage.

Sir David, a Conservative MP since 1983, was holding a regular Friday meeting with constituents at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, when he was stabbed multiple times.

The 69-year-old was married with four daughters and a son. A candlelit vigil was held in Leigh-on Sea on Saturday night to mark Sir David's life.

In a statement, the Met Police said a knife used in the attack was recovered at the scene.

A post-mortem examination took place on Saturday, the police added.

26 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

It's going to shield this Government from criticism for a while now.

Yep. And they will no doubt continue their own lies and slander and make sure the media do the same knowing full well they have the death of a Tory mp to call back on. Some people really do have no shame.