You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

16 hours ago, Marko121 said:

And this, without any hint of irony!!!  They have no morals, standards or scruples in the slightest. Bare faced cheek, but yet again, they’ll get away with shit like this 

That might have come from the same speech where she, in reference to Raynor's 'Tory scum' remarks, mentioned a 'nasty' strain on the left that leads to violence against politicians - obviously forgetting that, on the same weekend, one of her own joked about planting a  bomb in Annaliese Dodds office. Or the hate-filled rhetoric from politicians and pundits on the right that led to the murder of Jo Cox and the murders of dozens of children by the uber cunt Breivik. I could go on.

47 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rabb has just said that he wants to scrap the human rights act/legislation to rapturous applause.

We'll be discussing the death penalty before next harvest.

I think it was the front of the Heil this morning mentioning putting chaingangs out cleaning canals etc.

When did we become the US Deep South in the 1950's?

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I think it was the front of the Heil this morning mentioning putting chaingangs out cleaning canals etc.

When did we become the US Deep South in the 1950's?

Yep

Waging war on eco terrorists aswell.

I also think we can add the metro to the long list of tory mouthpieces.

Tory uber cunt reads the room.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/05/priti-patel-public-inquiry-sarah-everard

They do seem to have a better sense of smell than the Labour Party these days, am I being unfair in suggesting years ago Labour were closer to the streets and members/mps were more involved with community matters so had a better feel for public opinion/thoughts/anxieties/concerns etc which gave them a head start over the then out of touch Tory toff from the suburbs? 

This Patel announcement ( bullshit but a vote winner) does beg the question why the hell haven't the Labour Party been demanding resignations and a public inquiry? 

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/05/priti-patel-public-inquiry-sarah-everard

They do seem to have a better sense of smell than the Labour Party these days, am I being unfair in suggesting years ago Labour were closer to the streets and members/mps were more involved with community matters so had a better feel for public opinion/thoughts/anxieties/concerns etc which gave them a head start over the then out of touch Tory toff from the suburbs? 

This Patel announcement ( bullshit but a vote winner) does beg the question why the hell haven't the Labour Party been demanding resignations and a public inquiry? 

Read the comments section on any daily mail article about Patel and its full of right wingers demanding her to be fired/jailed for letting immigrants still land on the beaches. They fucking hate her 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Tbf I've heard Yvette cooper on the radio a few times calling for an independent review a few times.

They seem to have glossed over the fact that ,that fat useless cunt dismissed calls for an enquiry only yesterday.

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This made me laugh 

IMG_20211005_174445.jpg

Screenshot_20211005-174532_Twitter.jpg

Hahahaha, it's funny as fuck. For months and months his tweets are full of people replying with "crafty" it must drive him up the wall. The complete and utter little fucking cunt 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha, it's funny as fuck. For months and months his tweets are full of people replying with "crafty" it must drive him up the wall. The complete and utter little fucking cunt 

Hahahaha I didn't know that makes it even funnier now 

• Upvote 1