You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Truly heartbreaking this and this Bastard couldn't give a fucking toss they really are scum 

Stating the bleeding obvious but Rees-Mogg really is just a vile horrible excuse for a human being. As are the rest of the current cabinet, they couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything other than themselves and their mates.  

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Stating the bleeding obvious but Rees-Mogg really is just a vile horrible excuse for a human being. As are the rest of the current cabinet, they couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything other than themselves and their mates.  

Although the Tories are worthy of our hate, the real culprits are the people that keep voting for them. I know it's a bit culture war-ish but those who knowingly vote these cunts in are the real cunts.

That clip with Mogg was heartbreaking. The council cut his job. No, knobhead, you slashed central government grants to councils where it suited you, forcing them to make cuts.

You just know that an hour later Mogg will have been in the bar taking the piss with conference delegates.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, skend04 said:

Although the Tories are worthy of our hate, the real culprits are the people that keep voting for them. I know it's a bit culture war-ish but those who knowingly vote these cunts in are the real cunts.

Imagine looking at jacob Reece mogg and thinking...yep that's the sort of fella who will have my best interests at heart.

4 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Truly heartbreaking this and this Bastard couldn't give a fucking toss they really are scum 

BBC News got as far as mentioning how awkward it is for "even the most polished political performer" to be confronted by the Great Unwashed; not one word about what the bloke was saying. Say what you like about Laura, but she earns her keep.

• Upvote 1

On 03/10/2021 at 16:19, Bruce Spanner said:

So, this is what it was all for?

Absolute fucking madness and nonsense taking us back to their sepia tinged version of the past that never really fucking existed except for a few lucky people.

Chris Loder, a Tory MP

Just said this…

‘I know it might not feel like it in the immediate term. But it is in our mid and long-term interest that these logistics chains do break. 

It will mean that the farmer down the street will be able to sell their milk in the village shop like they did decades ago. It is because these commercial predators - that is the supermarkets - have wiped that out and I’d like to see that come back.’

This is what makes me chuckle, the party of 'free markets' talking like Fidel Castro. 

People actually quite like buying milk from a supermarket.  And by the way, how do you think supermarkets began?  That's right, corner shops selling milk.  So you want to put a cap on growth of shops? 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The way they all appear to be in the front couple of rows or just by the cameras is probably just a random occurrence.

I bet the fringe events are boss.

"I turned my back on Drum & Bass and invested my paper round money in property." 

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Freaks me out when I see young black lads at the Tory conference, usually a bit of a Brother Mouzone vibe.

To be fair, they join hoping to make a difference socially for their communities as the Tories are in power and so the only party that could conceivably do something. Only a select few really turn to the dark side of the force like Patel, Sunak and Badenoch, the rest just leave after finding out the Tories actually don't give a shit.