You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The problem is that the people who vote BoJo want to be racist, homophobic and sexist but not be called scum. The fucking scum.

Its a typical trait amongst that type. They want to be able to say what they like be it lies, racism, slander whatever but don't you dare call them anything back! 

Longer hospital waiting lists in the more deprived areas shocker.

A suggestion that we are on the verge of what would essentially be a two tiered health service, depending on your postcode. This is clearly incorrect as we are way beyond the verge, have been for years. 

Perhaps the levelling up strategy involves ensuring more poor people die, thereby reducing pressure on essential services in these areas. If so, it’s a shit strategy. Immoral and it wouldn’t work. 

The last sentence makes me think, this may well be the strategy. They certainly have form. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Longer hospital waiting lists in the more deprived areas shocker.

A suggestion that we are on the verge of what would essentially be a two tiered health service, depending on your postcode. This is clearly incorrect as we are way beyond the verge, have been for years. 

Perhaps the levelling up strategy involves ensuring more poor people die, thereby reducing pressure on essential services in these areas. If so, it’s a shit strategy. Immoral and it wouldn’t work. 

The last sentence makes me think, this may well be the strategy. They certainly have form. 

No, you are wrong, there will be 40+ shiny new hospitals, not just paint jobs on older ones.

Come with us, it's nice in the unthinking world...

• Upvote 3

Nothing a tory ever does is decent. Its always self serving in someway, or a smokescreen. It breaks my heart that we have people that actually vote for these cunts. I'm not a hard lad but put me in a room with johnson, rees-mogg, jenrick, hancock, raab, gove together and I'd wipe the fucking floor with them. I despise every single one of them with everything I've got, they are killing us while making themselves richer and laughing while they do it. 

(I realise I went full Annie Road there) 

• Upvote 1

On 27/09/2021 at 20:26, Anubis said:

And once again Gnasher COMPLETELY misses the point about the lies told in the Brexit campaign.

Sorry, but both sides told massive lies, George Osborne, who held a main government position, he wasn't a grifter pumping shit from the sidelines, he was then our  Chancellor, said house prices would crash and income tax would have to be raised on day one. That was the then government. 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

I reckon Rory Stewart isn't a 100 carrot cunt. Possibly only 95 carrots. 

Rory Stewart, although like you say a 95 carrot cunt, did positive work in the short time he was in charge of our country's prisons. 

Chris Grayling meanwhile actually stopped prisoners having books sent in, fucking  bizarre.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/05/prison-book-ban-unlawful-court-chris-grayling

12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Senior Tory in doing-something-halfway-decent shocker.

priti%20patel%20afp%20nov%2021017.jpg?it

“Yes, just give them a dinghy and some paddles. There are only 3900 nautical miles between Pakistan and the UK, and we’ll have the border force waiting for them.”

So, this is what it was all for?

Absolute fucking madness and nonsense taking us back to their sepia tinged version of the past that never really fucking existed except for a few lucky people.

Chris Loder, a Tory MP

Just said this…

‘I know it might not feel like it in the immediate term. But it is in our mid and long-term interest that these logistics chains do break. 

It will mean that the farmer down the street will be able to sell their milk in the village shop like they did decades ago. It is because these commercial predators - that is the supermarkets - have wiped that out and I’d like to see that come back.’