You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The hikes in tax and undoubted new rounds of austerity will be blamed on Covid, nothing will be made of the fact that state money was often funnelled into the pockets of Tory pals for PPE and the likes which often didn't even work.

This is the future now. Capitalism has eaten through everything. The working class's income, the middle class's income, all gradually shifted into the pockets of the wealthy. When there was nothing left for us to spend they allowed us to borrow to spend instead, leading to debt, the credit crunch and all that shit.

Now the only people left with any money are the taxpayers, so it's time to chow down on that too.

There'll be an era of state spending, health and social care, infrastructure, military, whether any of it is needed or not, or whether it even works or not, will be by the bye, it'll simply be a way of transfering money from our pockets - again - into the pockets of the wealthy. Biscuit tycoons getting shipbuilding contracts, Priti Patel's brother's law firm getting bridge contracts. Your taxes going up to pay for it. That's the future of capitalism here now.

Great post mate. 

35 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Give Johnson time, I'm pretty confident were on the verge of seeing a whole lot worse than those other cunts delivered.

Johnsons going for the infrastructure which as you say is possibly even more dangerous because it could end in a power lock.

Johnsons undividual social policies seem to be made in haste and often retracted, thats not in anyway a defence, they're still fucking awful but he does pander to public outrage.

On foreign policy i doubt Johnson could ever equal Cameron/Osbornes disastrous Libyan intervention.

8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Therese Coffey on the media rounds this morning...

'I’m conscious that 20 a week is about two hours’ extra work every week - we will be seeing what we can do to help people perhaps secure those extra hours, but ideally also to make sure they’re also in a place to get better paid jobs as well.'

Work harder and longer or get a better job, scum.

Nothing to do with the neoliberal destruction of industy and standards, or the erosion of community through successive cuts to funding for initiative and infrastructure, nope, just plebs not working hard enough in the race to the bottom economy.

I don't even think this is it, they have significant depths to plumb yet.

Yeah it is a bit rich coming from someone that spends more than 20 quid a day on chocolate hobnobs. 

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yeah it is a bit rich coming from someone that spends more than 20 quid a day on chocolate hobnobs. 

Wrong fat, vindictive, freeloading, Tory cunt...

Eric-Pickles-008.jpg?width=620&quality=4

Easy mistake to make, Coffey spends her ill gotten gains on cigars which cost more than a families weekly shopping bill...

E2lcFG_WYAQDnWx.png

11 hours ago, Gnasher said:

If you ignore Camerons reckless gambling on Scotland and EU referendums, his disastrous foreign policy and slash and burn austerity program, Camerons wanton destruction of the prison and justice system is enough on its own to qualify him as our worst prime minister in history. 

Below is one of the most boneheaded policy's ever to be implemented on its citizens by a British government, it really did defy belief. The picture of the minister responsible is a shuddering, sobering reminder of the Cameron years,

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/mar/26/prison-books-ban-writers-chris-grayling

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/dec/05/prison-book-ban-unlawful-court-chris-grayling

Personally I'd say letting 1000s of people die needlessly whilst making cracks about rather seekng bodies piled high in the street,and siphoning off billions to your mates, would trump that.

Not to mention making unbelievably crass remarks. 

Meet the new boss, just like the old boss...

Could work: Despite the Thérèse Coffey calamity yesterday, the government doesn’t anticipate any real threat to its decision not to extend the Universal Credit uplift, which will expire next month. Conservative opponents of the policy sound downbeat, saying the Treasury’s position had hardened over the summer and is now “rock-solid.” Why so determined? It’s partly down to a deep-seated desire to “get back” the £6 billion a year cost of the uplift to shore up public finances, but Chancellor Rishi Sunak is also said to have an eye on the next election.

More on that: In the words of one senior Conservative MP, Sunak is “really serious about the whole ‘work not welfare’ message, which he wants to be able to use in future election campaigns.” Other party figures backed that up, albeit in more diplomatic terms, with one minister: “He’s laying the foundations inevitably for what the economy will look like and what we’ll be able to say in the next election … We need to be able to showcase fiscal responsibility, growth and jobs at the next election, otherwise what’s the point of being the Tory Party?”

4 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Yep, Cunts to a man and err, whatever Therese Coffey is.

She’s responsible for policies directed at our most vulnerable; instead she’s filling her boots on expenses. 
What a shite country we are. Willing to fight foreigners for people who despise what you are. 
It will only get worse as well. 

Cabinet reshuffle in progress.

Word on Downing Street is that Gavin Williamson will face some kind of demotion. I believe the unofficial reason for this is that he is fucking useless.

Less likely, but possible, could be moves for Dominic Raab and/or Priti Patel. The former might be seen as some kind of future threat to floppy haired fuck face, the latter another from the ‘fucking useless’ shelf. 

Whatever happens, they’re still all a bunch of useless, immoral, idiotic, cunts who manage to be less than the sum of their parts.  

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Word on Downing Street is that Gavin Williamson will face some kind of demotion. I believe the unofficial reason for this is that he is fucking useless.

Less likely, but possible, could be moves for Dominic Raab and/or Priti Patel. The former might be seen as some kind of future threat to floppy haired fuck face, the latter another from the ‘fucking useless’ shelf. 

Whatever happens, they’re still all a bunch of useless, immoral, idiotic, cunts who manage to be less than the sum of their parts.  

Rumours are Williamson to NI, which just reiterates that they really do want the end of the union as sending that gimp over there is an actual insult.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I'd love Patel to get fucked off completely. Self serving cunt 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd love Patel to get fucked off completely. Self serving cunt 

I’ve hated her the most out of all of them for ages but, lately, she’s been usurped at the top of my list by Johnson. I still fucking hate her, it’s just that my loathing for the head cunt of the cunts has exploded in the last few months.