You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

28 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve seen one today claiming The NHS are not underfunded. Their rationale, the fact they have roles like Diversity and Inclusion Managers. This means they are mismanaging their money, not that they don’t have enough of it. 

Worse than that is when they use the NHS as a money laundering operation, whereby they give £37 billion to Serco for track & trace and hundreds of millions to Matt Hancock's mates for any old shit and then say things like "we're putting more money into the NHS".

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, clangers said:

It's not helped by Starmer being a bit shit. Him and his team are far too polite and Westminster focussed. Scoring in point's in PMQ's is where it's at.

Saw burnham on the news before.

He said one of the biggest problems the care sector has got is a massive jobs shortage thanks ,in no part,to many being on less than the living wage.

Boris johnson has decided to incentivise them by offering them a pay cut.

Brilliant. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Saw burnham on the news before.

He said one of the biggest problems the care sector has got is a massive jobs shortage thanks ,in no part,to many being on less than the living wage.

Boris johnson has decided to incentivise them by offering them a pay cut.

Brilliant. 

This, the care sector is majorly fucked at the moment not just because there is no money in it for staff, but because the opportunities in Tesco are far better, as are the perks. A discount on your shopping goes a fair way more than a round of applause during a pandemic does.  That's not saying retail should lose their perks, its saying fucking man up. These people are wiping your nans arse, give the sector what's needed and the incentives to work there. 

The council rates are a joke when you start to take off overheads.  In my area they've started banking all their hopes on micro enterprises, which is all well and good until 1 member of that micro enterprise has to take some sick leave. 

They think throwing money is going to fix the problem, it's way more complicated than just the pay (though it helps). It's the social value we put on the role for a start. 

On top of it all, social care will get the crumbs off the table, by the time the NHS has had their bit, then the rest is divided between authorities it will hardly make a dent. 

Can we not just get this revolution started? I'm a dab hand at DIY these days, reckon I could rig up a guillotine in a day or so. I fucking hate Tories, parasitic cunts. 

• Upvote 17

27 minutes ago, melons said:

This, the care sector is majorly fucked at the moment not just because there is no money in it for staff, but because the opportunities in Tesco are far better, as are the perks. A discount on your shopping goes a fair way more than a round of applause during a pandemic does.  That's not saying retail should lose their perks, its saying fucking man up. These people are wiping your nans arse, give the sector what's needed and the incentives to work there. 

The council rates are a joke when you start to take off overheads.  In my area they've started banking all their hopes on micro enterprises, which is all well and good until 1 member of that micro enterprise has to take some sick leave. 

They think throwing money is going to fix the problem, it's way more complicated than just the pay (though it helps). It's the social value we put on the role for a start. 

On top of it all, social care will get the crumbs off the table, by the time the NHS has had their bit, then the rest is divided between authorities it will hardly make a dent. 

Can we not just get this revolution started? I'm a dab hand at DIY these days, reckon I could rig up a guillotine in a day or so. I fucking hate Tories, parasitic cunts. 

They are not even throwing money at it though are they?

They are not offering the people who work in that sector a decent level of pay and like you say,a significant chunk is going to the NHS. 

Presumably to fund the meagre pay deal.

Said it before but its somehow become some sort of cult where people will refuse to voice the fact that we are run by a shower of evil fucking cunts 

34 minutes ago, melons said:

Anyone else made up Melons is back posting? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Old people are cunts in the main. I’m in favour of culling them if they get to the point they can’t care for themselves. Apart from my dearly beloved mam of course.

Haha, there's a reason that Tories the world over get the majority of their votes from old people.

It's because all old people without fail are selfish cunts.  They don't give one flying fuck about leaving anything for younger generations.