You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

This, and multiple other occasions where she's been shown up to be a complete dickhead, should see her career finished. Dianne Abbot has a car crash interview and it gets brought up years later, this will be glossed over within 24 hours.

I love seeing her squirm the cunt she hates being questioned on anything. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Politics live tory twat gets pulled up on the sucking of Trumps dick his answer Labour anti semitism. Even the host said lets stick to the story after he got to spew his bullshit.

I'd be no good hosting a politics show. Every other sentence would be "just answer the fucking question" or "you're lying you contemptuous cuntbucket"

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Politics live tory twat gets pulled up on the sucking of Trumps dick his answer Labour anti semitism. Even the host said lets stick to the story after he got to spew his bullshit.

Who was it? I'd just come back with "where is your anti-islam enquiry you fucking rat" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

This, and multiple other occasions where she's been shown up to be a complete dickhead, should see her career finished. Dianne Abbot has a car crash interview and it gets brought up years later, this will be glossed over within 24 hours.

Said it before but the people who vote for the Patel's and Johnson's knowing how shit these people are, are more dangerous than these Tories. It's a deliberate act of self-sabotage.

I genuinely despise the thick, entitled cunt.

Has no place in the regional stationary sales office, let alone the highest office.

He has no idea, is wilfully ignorant of brief, has no compassion or empathy, lacks any clear ‘ideas’, can not follow argument, let alone provide answers. Is a danger to those less well off as he has no idea how the world is or how it works outside of his drinking circle.

He’s a fucking embarrassment to this country and is genuinely harming our position in the world as we’re a fucking laughing stock with this no mark, failed journalist, chancer holding any office.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I love seeing her squirm the cunt she hates being questioned on anything. 

It's quite the thing when she gets asked a question she doesn't like: her mouth freezes into a cold, lifeless grin, while her entire head sneers.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Obviously used to petty bullying of her own staff who are forbidden to answer back. 

It doesn't take much to see how she wants to tear into journalists and then picture her actually doing it to her staff.

Cunt.

They are fucking terrible, what is going on with the Union Jack in the background every fucking interview? 

Just basically saying we are British and Patriotic, that is enough anyone not agreei g hates this country,cunts. 

I am confident they will comfortably win the next election. I was saying earlier about how they get called out but then say move on and the media moves on. It is a fucking joke of a so called free press who should be holding them to account.

12 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

They are fucking terrible, what is going on with the Union Jack in the background every fucking interview? 

Just basically saying we are British and Patriotic, that is enough anyone not agreei g hates this country,cunts. 

I am confident they will comfortably win the next election. I was saying earlier about how they get called out but then say move on and the media moves on. It is a fucking joke of a so called free press who should be holding them to account.

Yeah Johnson in PMQs when Starmer asked why he ignored Patels call to close the borders last March he went “we are the party that doesn’t look in the past we get on and get things done” 

8 hours ago, Stickman said:

Horrible twat ...

Fucking hell. I'd forgotten he was actually an MP. I assumed he was a slightly older version of that little cunt Tom Harwood. Just another wanker that made his way from twitter to TV appearances.

It's unlikely, but I really do think Starmer's first policy if he wins the next election should be to have all of these cunts fired at the moon.

22 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Patel is doing the rounds, other than Johnson himself I've never seen anyone so utterly out of their depth, reminds me of when the Beeb put that cabbie on the telly by accident.

By all accounts that taxi driver was very competent at his job. Apparently his car was well maintained, he was punctual and never charged no more than the going rate. The bbc interviewer also thought he had an excellent grasp of possible future problems the monetary restructuring about to be undertaken by the foreign office might inflict on the overseas aid budget. 

I'm think we should govern with logic, facts some foresight but mostly a common sense approach. What is a success in other countries, could it be implemented here, what is failing can it be fixed, should we wipe the slate clean and begin again rather than throw the good at the bad.

It feels like we put public school elitist imbeciles in charge who shape the country to their completely blinkered privileged viewpoint, pile failure on top of failure never anything radical just piling one badly implemented idea on top of the other and we have a country thats one giant fucking mess, convoluted and working for fewer people each year.

There's no bravery, no innovation just a political class that looking after its own inner circle. Weve a political entropy sped up because of greedy self serving bastards, MPs who use their positions to make themselves and those around them vastly richer at the expense of every one else. Robert Jenrick should of been sacked for using his position to help a friend avoid £45 million in tax. How many vaccines could that of paid for, contributed to strengthen the country that hes been employed to serve, instead he used his position to say fuck the country lets line our pockets. A peasant nation that will always doth its cap.

As if it wasn’t all so predictable...

Student tuition fees in England are to be frozen for a year while the government considers changes to the loans system and the introduction of minimum entry requirements for higher education, a move described as regressive by university leaders.

Fees will remain capped at a maximum of £9250, but the government’s “interim” response to the Augar review of post-18 education, published this morning, put off the big decisions likely to change the landscape of higher education while government efforts are focussed on the pandemic. 

The “interim” review did however indicate the government’s general direction of travel in higher education, confirming that it is considering imposing minimum entry requirements for prospective university students and changes to the student finance system to address the growing taxpayer subsidy.’

Went to a shit school and got shit grades due to several factors beyond your control and didn’t have the safety net of extra tuition and all the benefits of a nice middle class upbringing? Well worry not, because you’ll never have to worry your stupid little mind with things like aspiration and bettering your life chances. 

Suck it up plebs.