You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh right. Trump got fucked off because he incited a riot. 

He got fucked off because he is less use to them now he is offski and they feel Biden may be looking to clip their wings. They have indulged the cunt for years and not done anything until he lost the election.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You’re using there being a kick off as a trigger for people to remember something ? You could start a thread about favourite brand of toilet paper and two pages in it would be like the fucking Alamo. 

Anyone not using Bamboo toilet roll is a planet hating right wing cunt.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This isn't satire 

Neither is this...

Tory London mayoral candidate: homeless can save for house deposit:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/13/tory-london-mayor-candidate-homeless-can-save-up-for-house-deposit

'The Conservative candidate for London mayor has sparked controversy after suggesting that homeless people in the capital would be able to save up for a £5,000 deposit to buy a share in a newly-built affordable home.

Shaun Bailey has promised to deliver 100,000 affordable homes with his £4bn housing budget if he wins the election in April, many of them shared ownership, of which buyers would be able to purchase a share for as little as £100,000. Asked in an interview with Inside Housing how this policy would benefit the capital’s 62,670 households currently in temporary accommodation, Bailey said he would encourage them to apply for shared ownership properties.

Asked how these families would produce a £5,000 deposit and secure a mortgage, he said: “I don’t think the £5,000 will [be a problem]. The mortgage application thing might be a bit tougher … they could save for it, yeah.” Pressed by the interviewer on whether he was suggesting a homeless family in bed and breakfast accommodation could afford a deposit, Bailey replied: “Not all of them, but some people could. A full proportion of people could.” He added: “I know about that situation, I sofa surfed for years. You’re right, I definitely couldn’t have come up with £5,000, but those people I’m not expecting to or asking to. We’ll provide social housing for them.”'

The fact we have 'share to buy' is a scandle in it's fucking self without this prick chipping off.

56 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Neither is this...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jan/13/tory-london-mayor-candidate-homeless-can-save-up-for-house-deposit

'The Conservative candidate for London mayor has sparked controversy after suggesting that homeless people in the capital would be able to save up for a £5,000 deposit to buy a share in a newly-built affordable home.

Shaun Bailey has promised to deliver 100,000 affordable homes with his £4bn housing budget if he wins the election in April, many of them shared ownership, of which buyers would be able to purchase a share for as little as £100,000. Asked in an interview with Inside Housing how this policy would benefit the capital’s 62,670 households currently in temporary accommodation, Bailey said he would encourage them to apply for shared ownership properties.

Asked how these families would produce a £5,000 deposit and secure a mortgage, he said: “I don’t think the £5,000 will [be a problem]. The mortgage application thing might be a bit tougher … they could save for it, yeah.” Pressed by the interviewer on whether he was suggesting a homeless family in bed and breakfast accommodation could afford a deposit, Bailey replied: “Not all of them, but some people could. A full proportion of people could.” He added: “I know about that situation, I sofa surfed for years. You’re right, I definitely couldn’t have come up with £5,000, but those people I’m not expecting to or asking to. We’ll provide social housing for them.”'

The fact we have 'share to buy' is a scandle in it's fucking self without this prick chipping off.

I don't think getting stoned and kipping on your mates couches during your gap year counts as being homeless.

14 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Neither is this...

Fucking. Hell. 

14 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Neither is this...

Sterling addition to the ranks.

In 2010, The Times reported that Bailey was at the centre of allegations that his North Kensington-based charity showed £16,000 worth of spending "without any supporting records".[16] Between 2008 and 2009, almost half of the charity's expenditure was on publicity and administration, not "direct charitable expenditure". Of the £116,000 “charitable expenditure”, more than half was spent on travel and subsistence. The charity was closed in 2012 due to financial problems.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sterling addition to the ranks.

In 2010, The Times reported that Bailey was at the centre of allegations that his North Kensington-based charity showed £16,000 worth of spending "without any supporting records".[16] Between 2008 and 2009, almost half of the charity's expenditure was on publicity and administration, not "direct charitable expenditure". Of the £116,000 “charitable expenditure”, more than half was spent on travel and subsistence. The charity was closed in 2012 due to financial problems.

At least we can sleep easy knowing that because of this Shaun will have his £5000 deposit...

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking. Hell. 

Guys fucking weird.

Black kid from North Kensington, raised by a single mother in poverty, says he has more in common with white working class than black folk, criticise every other religion apart from Christianity.

He’s a Frankenstein’s monster of a modern metropolitan Tory, or cunt as they go by in these parts.

A complete stooge for the Tories and comes out with appalling shite all the time, more from stupidity and ignorance than malice, but he’s a Tory poster boy as he’s black, ‘working class’ and willing to shit on anybody from a great height to further his career.

If you see him speak there’s nothing behind the eyes.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

At least we can sleep easy knowing that because of this Shaun will have his £5000 deposit...

It's just fucking shameless. The entire spine of the party lectures people on 'hard work' and meritocracy yet they're the absolute antithesis of both concepts from top to bottom.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's just fucking shameless. The entire spine of the party lectures people on 'hard work' and meritocracy yet they're the absolute antithesis of both concepts from top to bottom.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/14/revealed-business-secretary-kwasi-kwarteng-accepted-donations-fossil-fuel-investors

The new business minister, announced last week, so the last useless cunt can go and fuck up the celebration of capitalism we’re currently throwing, is indebted to numerous nefarious groups and lobby’s. Super, just super.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/14/revealed-business-secretary-kwasi-kwarteng-accepted-donations-fossil-fuel-investors

The new business minister, announced last week, so the last useless cunt can go and fuck up the celebration of capitalism we’re currently throwing, is indebted to numerous nefarious groups and lobby’s. Super, just super.

It's not politics with this lot, it's pure gangsterism. We're being busted out. 

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's not politics with this lot, it's pure gangsterism. We're being busted out. 

What blows my mind the most is the sheer amount of Tory voters who still won't sway from their perverted loyalty to them and anytime you point out that they are being essentially mugged by the very politicians they voted for they will just point to something Labour have done (or haven't) instead of addressing the very clear and real issue in-front of them. An absolute fucking cult. Brainwashed by the media. I reckon if someone did a study of the media output in the Uk between August 2019 and December 2019 there will be shrinks/mediums/poltergeist shaggers who will find (on-top of the blatant Tory bias) weird subliminal messaging coming through urging them to vote Tory just so the fat cat hedge-fund twats and the top shelf tories can get sickeningly rich off Brexit while the vats majority begin the slow march towards financial apocalypse. There will undoubtably be Tories who are grateful for the pandemic because they can point at a 'global crisis' as the reason for our economy being up the wall as opposed to Brexit which is going to be the main cause of pain for everyone in the coming years. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What blows my mind the most is the sheer amount of Tory voters who still won't sway from their perverted loyalty to them and anytime you point out that they are being essentially mugged by the very politicians they voted for they will just point to something Labour have done (or haven't) instead of addressing the very clear and real issue in-front of them. An absolute fucking cult. Brainwashed by the media. I reckon if someone did a study of the media output in the Uk between August 2019 and December 2019 there will be shrinks/mediums/poltergeist shaggers who will find (on-top of the blatant Tory bias) weird subliminal messaging coming through urging them to vote Tory just so the fat cat hedge-fund twats and the top shelf tories can get sickeningly rich off Brexit while the vats majority begin the slow march towards financial apocalypse. There will undoubtably be Tories who are grateful for the pandemic because they can point at a 'global crisis' as the reason for our economy being up the wall as opposed to Brexit which is going to be the main cause of pain for everyone in the coming years. 

Might seems innocuous, but simple things like this resonate psychologically and leave residuals.

Just having the Tory emblem there sticks in the mind.

Its propaganda posing as a public health message.

ErsfrA8XIAA4Blb?format=jpg&name=large

This was from Hancock’s, and others, Twitter accounts yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Might seems innocuous, but simple things like this resonate psychologically and leave residuals.

We need a serious uprising 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This isn't satire 

It's just classic deflection, people are outraged by his reply as opposed to what is actually happening. The clip and comments become the story as opposed to the failures and lies of this government and Brexit.

Cunts

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

It's just classic deflection, people are outraged by his reply as opposed to what is actually happening. The clip and comments become the story as opposed to the failures and lies of this government and Brexit.

Cunts

Yep spot on. Just like the Captain Hindsight shite 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that that figure of "3,000,000" won't stand up to scrutiny.