You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Its come to my attention that I've not contributed to this thread at all. Which is mental when you consider half of my twitter posts are calling them cunts.

I will never understand how the country isn't absolutely raging with what these soul-less, corrupt, inept cunts get up on a near daily basis.

Fucking cunts.

3 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

Its come to my attention that I've not contributed to this thread at all. Which is mental when you consider half of my twitter posts are calling them cunts.

I will never understand how the country isn't absolutely raging with what these soul-less, corrupt, inept cunts get up on a near daily basis.

Fucking cunts.

How the fuck am I considering my 7th twitter account and you haven't been banned yet you cunt

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Form a square around her? Like at Waterloo?

I’d form a square around her with metal walls, a ceiling, and a floor, all heavily welded together with no point of entry of exit, and leave her to rot..

Might take a while the last picture of her that I saw she is a big fucking unit now 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How the fuck am I considering my 7th twitter account and you haven't been banned yet you cunt

I got a 7 day stint in jail for calling Rachel Riley a cunt, but I'm amazed the abuse I've given to Rees-Mogg and Raab over the years hasn't got me permanently banned let alone blocked by the fucking wankers.

I think they get off on working class scum calling them out.

1 hour ago, Red Banjo said:

Fucking cunts.

How dare you, I assume you missed them polling under 40% at one point last month. 

We are a really thick, shithouse country these days.

Fucking cunts.

A very eloquent description of the Tories.

I approve.

Fucking cunts.

People always underestimate the power of the papers and the bbc to shape opinion in this country. The public are angry and outraged at exactly what they are told to be angry and outraged by.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Red Banjo said:

I got a 7 day stint in jail for calling Rachel Riley a cunt, but I'm amazed the abuse I've given to Rees-Mogg and Raab over the years hasn't got me permanently banned let alone blocked by the fucking wankers.

I think they get off on working class scum calling them out.

I'm gonna be as abusive but with zero swearing this time. I just wont get involved in politics or r*ngers 

Jammy cunt 

3 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

People always underestimate the power of the papers and the bbc to shape opinion in this country. The public are angry and outraged at exactly what they are told to be angry and outraged by.

Spot on. Interesting the message from every tory mp on the tv is Patel cant be a bully because she was nice to my the one time I met her. It's like saying Jimmy Savile cant be a nonce because he didnt molest me when I was on Jim'll fix it.

If Patel was marooned on a desert island the island would try to escape.

9 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

They also set the agenda of what is important. 

Public sector pay freeze, billions given to friends, no correlation reported.

The bullying issue will be mentioned briefly on the politics programs over the weekend, then never again. Labour will be told to move on.

Dianne Abbot got some figures wrong in 2015, yet we still mention that whenever incompetence comes up.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

They also set the agenda of what is important. 

Public sector pay freeze, billions given to friends, no correlation reported.

The bullying issue will be mentioned briefly on the politics programs over the weekend, then never again. Labour will be told to move on.

Dianne Abbot got some figures wrong in 2015, yet we still mention that whenever incompetence comes up.

And she had a bevvy on a train. And Milliband can’t eat a bacon butty. 

its fucking appalling what the Tory cunts get away with, what we let them get away with and that the majority of the press actually enable them by telling us who to get angry with. 

13 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Spot on. Interesting the message from every tory mp on the tv is Patel cant be a bully because she was nice to my the one time I met her. It's like saying Jimmy Savile cant be a nonce because he didnt molest me when I was on Jim'll fix it.

If Patel was marooned on a desert island the island would try to escape.

Fucking hell mate, how ugly are you? 

Thought this was a pisstake but it's actually legit. 

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has defended spending almost £50,000 on takeaways for his staff from just one London restaurant during the peak of the Covid crisis.

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) spent a total of £47,528 on takeaways from Bong Bong’s Manila Kanteen earlier this year, a Freedom of Information (FOI) request has revealed.

Just nine orders costing £43,348 were placed at the fashionable “Filipino-inspired” eatery during April – and another £4,179-worth of orders placed in March, according to spending data requested by the Daily Mail and the TaxPayers’ Alliance.

“I can absolutely justify feeding people who are working 18 hours a day to keep you and everybody else in this country safe,” Mr Hancock said on Monday.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has defended spending almost £50,000 on takeaways for his staff from just one London restaurant during the peak of the Covid crisis.

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) spent a total of £47,528 on takeaways from Bong Bong’s Manila Kanteen earlier this year, a Freedom of Information (FOI) request has revealed.

Just nine orders costing £43,348 were placed at the fashionable “Filipino-inspired” eatery during April – and another £4,179-worth of orders placed in March, according to spending data requested by the Daily Mail and the TaxPayers’ Alliance.

“I can absolutely justify feeding people who are working 18 hours a day to keep you and everybody else in this country safe,” Mr Hancock said on Monday.

The fucking rats

https://dishpatch.co.uk/menus/december

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If it’s around 20 quid a head I'm not sure how they've managed to spend that. 

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/31/bong-bongs-manila-kanteen-london-e2-grace-dent-restaurant-review

2 minutes ago, Brownie said:

See the grin on his face when she mentioned the amount? Proper mask slipping moment that. Cunt.

If I thought I could get away with it I'd pound his smug cunt prefect face in with a spade without the slightest bit of remorse. If that makes me evil so be it.