You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Christ, there really is no accountability for these lads is there?

Breaking the law to go for a fucking drive to your mum’s house during a pandemic? No bother.

Help a donor mate dodge £40m of much-needed tax? Yeah sound.

Hand out public money for dodgy PPE contracts to companies set up 3 weeks ago with no track record and with one of your mates listed as director on Companies House? Go for it, this is actively encouraged.

More civilians dead in a pandemic than killed by Hitler? It was hard work you know, give us a break.

International law? Fuck that, we answer to a higher power (WILL OF THE PEOPLE).

Bullying in the workplace? For the second time? After you’ve already been found having secret meetings with foreign governments? No problem at all, you’re far too useful to keep the gammon throbbers a’twitchin’ so do what you like.

Everyone else? Help us solve our fucking blunders and stay in the house. And if you should lose your job or see your business fail? Just the way it breaks mate. Actions have consequences, you know?

I detest every single one of them to my core. I hope they die in a fucking fire.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Teflon tories. Look at Grayling for fuck sake. He'd be unemployable in any other industry.

Jenrick is the worst IMO, even the Mayor of Palermo thinks he's taking the piss. Never seen such a brazenly outwardly corrupt fucker in politics. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

That cabinet must be a real snakepit.

I'm hoping that once one of them gets bitten more will follow.

Yeah I fully expect Cummings to be ran-over by a steam-roller in the coming weeks. 

To be fair, I wouldn't mourn. 

18 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

That cabinet must be a real snakepit.

I'm hoping that once one of them gets bitten more will follow.

Not a chance. Its a multi headed hydra like a mafia. One mob boss goes another one springs up. They will always put the party first because its to their individual benefit the ultimate racket.

Can you imagine what it was like to have moral, or even vaguely moral, leaders? 

On the news last week when they were asking simple Simon Raab to comment on Trump saying the election was a fix, and I just started laughing and went back to what I was doing, making a brew or whatever it was. 

It just goes without saying they'll back anything heinous as long as it doesn't personally cost them anything. 

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I wonder if unintentionally and inadvertently doing things will be available as an exculpatory defence in all other forms of tribunal, or is it's application just available to government ministers? 

They tested the water with 'I was just testing my eyes'.

Now they've moved on to, 'unintentionally and inadvertently'.

It'll be 'the money was just resting in my account' next.

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I wonder if unintentionally and inadvertently doing things will be available as an exculpatory defence in all other forms of tribunal, or is it's application just available to government ministers? 

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw her on the news before. So as home secretary is she going to be ok if i drive a car at her at 100mph as long as I didn't mean to hurt her when the car made contact? 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw her on the news before. So as home secretary is she going to be ok if i drive a car at her at 100mph as long as I didn't mean to hurt her when the car made contact? 

If you hit her arse you're fucked 

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

They tested the water with 'I was just testing my eyes'.

Now they've moved on to, 'unintentionally and inadvertently'.

It'll be 'the money was just resting in my account' next.

When you think you couldn’t  hate them any more

• Upvote 1